Ali is actually a Buddhist

(31-05-2024, 08:32 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Wah!

Now you're proclaiming them innocent after the judge of their own choosing found them guilty.

You know better than the judge?

Guilty of what...give me the sauce!

The Quran you are using was compiled in Cairo in 1924, according to a source.

Is that also a lie?

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

Do you all know who were banu Quraiza? There were the same people who were enemies of Jesus alaihi salaam. What were they doing there in the middle of the desert? They were there waiting for the arrival of the promised last prophet. How did they know the last prophet would appear there?

(31-05-2024, 08:29 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Please show me the lie I made.

Don't act blur. You know I'd fugged you real hard for lying.

(31-05-2024, 08:34 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The Quran you are using was compiled in Cairo in 1924, according to a source.

Is that also a lie?

Yes. It's an outright lie.

The Quran was completed two years before the prophet passed away. Yes, we even know when the revelation of the Quran was completed. We know the first verses revealed (96:1-4) on that night. And we know the last verse revealed (2:281) on that day.

(31-05-2024, 08:37 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Don't act blur. You know I'd fugged you real hard for lying.

LOL

I have never lied here in SgTalk.

(31-05-2024, 08:32 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Wah!

Now you're proclaiming them innocent after the judge of their own choosing found them guilty.

You know better than the judge?

Muh selected the judge and he knows who not to offend!
Muh could easily turn the verdict and show he is benevolent !
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(31-05-2024, 08:39 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  LOL

I have never lied here in SgTalk.

Typing LOL to try to fool? Your grandmother izzit?

Pants on fire. Rolleyes

Consequently, 600–900 men of Banu Qurayza were executed. The women and children were distributed as slaves, with some being transported to Najd to be sold. The proceeds were then utilized to purchase weapons and horses for the Muslims.[a]

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(31-05-2024, 08:38 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes. It's an outright lie.

The Quran was completed two years before the prophet passed away. Yes, we even know when the revelation of the Quran was completed. We know the first verses revealed (96:1-4) on that night. And we know the last verse revealed (2:281) on that day.

There are 37 Qurans. Another lie?.

Let me answer for you. (Yes it's a lie) Rolleyes

(31-05-2024, 08:34 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Guilty of what...give me the sauce!

Treason.

(31-05-2024, 08:44 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Consequently, 600–900 men of Banu Qurayza were executed. The women and children were distributed as slaves, with some being transported to Najd to be sold. The proceeds were then utilized to purchase weapons and horses for the Muslims.[a]

Those would be atrocities only a ruthless person would do. Why is Ee Mun still arguing huh? The facts are plain for all to see but we know his reply will be "It's a lie"  Rolleyes

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(31-05-2024, 08:44 PM)Oyk Wrote:  There are 37 Qurans. Another lie?.

Let me answer for you. (Yes it's a lie) Rolleyes

No, you don't understand. That is why Jay Smith can fool you so easily.

There is only 1 Quran. All the 37 mushafs they are showing you are all one and the same Quran with variations in ahruf and qiraat, or roughly, a mode of recitation.

(31-05-2024, 08:44 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Consequently, 600–900 men of Banu Qurayza were executed. The women and children were distributed as slaves, with some being transported to Najd to be sold. The proceeds were then utilized to purchase weapons and horses for the Muslims.[a]

Where did you get that information from?

(31-05-2024, 08:48 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Those would be atrocities only a ruthless person would do. Why is Ee Mun still arguing huh? The facts are plain for all to see but we know his reply will be "It's a lie"  Rolleyes

We already know that many lies are being propagated about our prophet.

[Image: LSFPZZq.jpg]

(31-05-2024, 08:41 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Typing LOL to try to fool? Your grandmother izzit?

Pants on fire. Rolleyes

Saying I lied without giving proof when demanded is telling a lie.

(31-05-2024, 08:40 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Muh selected the judge and he knows who not to offend!
Muh could easily turn the verdict and show he is benevolent !

Do you remember that benevolent story of our prophet? You already said it was a benevolent act.

Now, please read from serious historians like that lady I told you about. If the prophet could allow them off, he would have done it. He was that kind of man. As a matter of fact, this was the third act of treason. What did the prophet do with the first two? He let them off scot-free. And then they turned back and attacked him again for outside.

(31-05-2024, 08:54 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Where did you get that information from?

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur%27an,_Had...nu_Qurayza
https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Banu_Qurayza
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Qurayza
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Banu_Qurayza

(31-05-2024, 09:06 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  ...

Fyi

WikiIslam is anti-Islam. So please use salt when reading from them.

(31-05-2024, 08:24 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I think you're referring to banu Quraiza.

It wasn't mass killing. They were put to death after a trial by a judge of their own choosing.

All along since this morning...I have been talking about this banu quraiza..and I reiterate that I did not lie!

You lied! The judge was chosen by muh and yes the judge was their own people!

(31-05-2024, 09:37 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  All along since this morning...I have been talking about this banu quraiza..and I reiterate that I did not lie!

You lied! The judge was chosen by muh and yes the judge was their own people!

You made a lie when you said our prophet ordered the killing. Now you know that it was Saad bin Muadh, who passed the death sentence on them. 

According to our sources, Saad bin Muadh was chosen by the Israelites themselves. Who told you otherwise?

(31-05-2024, 10:24 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You made a lie when you said our prophet ordered the killing. Now you know that it was Saad bin Muadh, who passed the death sentence on them. 

According to our sources, Saad bin Muadh was chosen by the Israelites themselves. Who told you otherwise?

Please do not divert the heat from Muh and blame it on Saad!
Muh had not promised the tribe of Banu Quraizah any forgiveness. If you make such a claim, you have to bring your evidence.

Saad was under the instructions of Muh...any approval will need to come from Muh!

"Muhammad approved of the ruling, calling it in accordance with God's decree pronounced above the seventh heaven"
There you have it....the final decision lies with Muh....I am not lying!
Saad only suggested the killing but it is Muh's words that count

If not why would Abu Lubaba plead with Muh to forgive the people of Qurayza?? Just plead with Saad will do isn't it!

According to Mubarakpuri, Abu Lubab begged Muhammad for forgiveness (on behalf of the Qurayza), but Muhammad said it is only God who can forgive him.[

(31-05-2024, 09:09 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Fyi

WikiIslam is anti-Islam. So please use salt when reading from them.

I gave you 4 sauces...it should be more than enough to prove my point!

(31-05-2024, 10:24 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You made a lie when you said our prophet ordered the killing. Now you know that it was Saad bin Muadh, who passed the death sentence on them. 

Sunan an-Nasa’i:

It was narrated that Kathir bin As-Sa’ib said: “The sons of Quraizah told me that they were presented to the Messenger of Allah on the Day of Quraizah, and whoever (among them) had reached puberty, or had grown pubic hair, was killed, and whoever had not reached puberty and had not grown pubic hair was left (alive).” (Sunan an-Nasa’i Volume 4, Book 27, Hadith 3459).

Sunan an-Nasa’i:

“It was narrated that ‘Atiyyah said: ‘I was among the prisoners of Quraizah; we were examined, and whoever had grown (pubic) hair was killed, and whoever had not grown hair, he was allowed to live and was not killed.” (Sunan an-Nasa’I volume 5, Book 46, Hadith 4984).

Jami at-Tirmidhi:

“Narrated ‘Atiyyah Al-Qurazi: “We were presented to the Messenger of Allah on the day of (the battle of) Quraizah. Whoever had pubic hair was killed and whoever did not was left to his way. I was of those who did not have pubic hair so I was left to my way.” (Jami` at-Tirmidhi, volume 3, Book 19, Hadith 1584)

Reading the above reports some claim that kids were among those killed of the Banu Qurayza.
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(31-05-2024, 08:59 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Saying I lied without giving proof when demanded is telling a lie.

It's up thread. Go read my rebuttal there  Rolleyes

““Are you so dull?” he asked. “Don’t you see that nothing that enters a person from the outside can defile them? For it doesn’t go into their heart but into their stomach, and then out of the body.” (In saying this, Jesus declared all foods clean.) He went on: “What comes out of a person is what defiles them. For it is from within, out of a person’s heart, that evil thoughts come—sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. All these evils come from inside and defile a person.””
‭‭Mark‬ ‭7‬:‭18‬-‭23‬ ‭NIV

☝️

(31-05-2024, 11:31 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I would never do that, make a lie about your belief. Please show me if I do that.
(23-05-2024, 06:42 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The NT does not prohibit polygyny.

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(31-05-2024, 08:22 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I'm here now.

You cannot expect me to be online all the time. I have a rather busy life.

Busy looking after your grandson?
Bef u r very free almost whole day till late nite

☝️

(20-05-2024, 11:22 AM)Oyk Wrote:  We checked and found out his real name and identity.

Name: Lee Ee Mun
Flower Name: Ah Lee
Race: Han
Nationality: Malaysian 
Place of birth: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
Religion: Buddhism

Maybe Ali is a Christian lah! Big Grin He seems to know the Bible pretty well leh!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post