Ali is actually a Buddhist

(01-06-2024, 08:44 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Maybe Ali is a Christian lah! Big Grin He seems to know the Bible pretty well leh!

How come he goes mosque n attack the Bible?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(01-06-2024, 08:49 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  How come he goes mosque n attack the Bible?

Ask Ali lah! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(01-06-2024, 08:50 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Ask Ali lah! Big Grin

Been to several churches never spot any Malay only Indian,Chinese n ang mo

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(01-06-2024, 08:44 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Maybe Ali is a Christian lah! Big Grin He seems to know the Bible pretty well leh!

Ah Lee is surely a Christian...he does a good job in uniting Christians!
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(31-05-2024, 10:48 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Please do not divert the heat from Muh and blame it on Saad!
Muh had not promised the tribe of Banu Quraizah any forgiveness. If you make such a claim, you have to bring your evidence.

Saad was under the instructions of Muh...any approval will need to come from Muh!

"Muhammad approved of the ruling, calling it in accordance with God's decree pronounced above the seventh heaven"
There you have it....the final decision lies with Muh....I am not lying!
Saad only suggested the killing but it is Muh's words that count

If not why would Abu Lubaba plead with Muh to forgive the people of Qurayza?? Just plead with Saad will do isn't it!

According to Mubarakpuri, Abu Lubab begged Muhammad for forgiveness (on behalf of the Qurayza), but Muhammad said it is only God who can forgive him.[

If the sentence were unjust, then the prophet would not have approved it. But he did approve it so that means it was fair.

But the point remains, the sentence was passed by Saad bin Muadh, who was chosen by Israelites.

(31-05-2024, 11:08 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I gave you 4 sauces...it should be more than enough to prove my point!

Are any of your sources from mainstream Muslim scholars?

(31-05-2024, 11:35 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Sunan an-Nasa’i:

It was narrated that Kathir bin As-Sa’ib said: “The sons of Quraizah told me that they were presented to the Messenger of Allah on the Day of Quraizah, and whoever (among them) had reached puberty, or had grown pubic hair, was killed, and whoever had not reached puberty and had not grown pubic hair was left (alive).” (Sunan an-Nasa’i Volume 4, Book 27, Hadith 3459).

Sunan an-Nasa’i:

“It was narrated that ‘Atiyyah said: ‘I was among the prisoners of Quraizah; we were examined, and whoever had grown (pubic) hair was killed, and whoever had not grown hair, he was allowed to live and was not killed.” (Sunan an-Nasa’I volume 5, Book 46, Hadith 4984).

Jami at-Tirmidhi:

“Narrated ‘Atiyyah Al-Qurazi: “We were presented to the Messenger of Allah on the day of (the battle of) Quraizah. Whoever had pubic hair was killed and whoever did not was left to his way. I was of those who did not have pubic hair so I was left to my way.” (Jami` at-Tirmidhi, volume 3, Book 19, Hadith 1584)

Reading the above reports some claim that kids were among those killed of the Banu Qurayza.

That is known as the fallacy of presentism. In the ancient days, a 12 year old boy can lead an army into battle. Are they kids if they are soldiers? More importantly, the young ones, the women were not harmed. Now, compare that to what you believe Jesus ordered his followers to do.

Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’” 1 Samuel 15:3

(01-06-2024, 12:27 AM)Oyk Wrote:  It's up thread. Go read my rebuttal there  Rolleyes

There is none.

I don't lie.

Jay Smith knows the Quran better than the resident Imam, so he's a Moslem?

I kid you not. Bro Jay has a Master's degree in Islamic studies and a PhD in Islamic polemics. 

Nao for Ee Mun, we have this to say....the attributes, the forum conduct.... speak VOLUMES.

1. Mocks
2. Taunts
3. Lies
4. Casts doubts 
5. Accuses
6.  Blasphemes 

The Bible named one person as the Accuser. Do you know his name? The resident ACCUSER accuses everyone here of telling lies after he lied.

He made Adams and Eve doubt God's Word. He's at it through the millennia and centuries.

Can you see the pattern? He always CHUT the same PATTERN wan  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(01-06-2024, 09:44 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Are any of your sources from mainstream Muslim scholars?

I am sorry to say your Muslim scholars did not make my search any easier....
If I simply type a search on Google....there are none from your scholars! Blame who?

(01-06-2024, 10:00 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I am sorry to say your Muslim scholars did not make my search any easier....
If I simply type a search on Google....there are none from your scholars! Blame who?

Yes, that is so true. Google will give you all the anti-Islam sites first.

I wonder why?

(01-06-2024, 09:49 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  That is known as the fallacy of presentism. In the ancient days, a 12 year old boy can lead an army into battle. Are they kids if they are soldiers? More importantly, the young ones, the women were not harmed. Now, compare that to what you believe Jesus ordered his followers to do.

Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’” 1 Samuel 15:3

Jesus ordered his followers to do what? Don suka suka whack leh!

(01-06-2024, 10:01 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes, that is so true. Google will give you all the anti-Islam sites first.

I wonder why?

That is your assumption and that is not true....
You are a liar Smile
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(01-06-2024, 10:05 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Jesus ordered his followers to do what? Don suka suka whack leh!

You believe Jesus is God right? So, we have the order from God whom you believe is Jesus, to kill women, children, and even infants in 1 Samuel.

(01-06-2024, 10:07 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  That is your assumption and that is not true....
You are a liar Smile

I thought you said it yourself, that when you google, you get all the hate-Islam sites first.

(01-06-2024, 10:09 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I thought you said it yourself, that when you google, you get all the hate-Islam sites first.

I never say that I will get all the hate Islam sites first....see you are lying again!
How do I know which ones are anti Islam? I simple gave you 4 sauces from my findings and you simply rejected them...

I don know who are your moslem scholars...the fact that they didn't make lives any easier for doubters need to be condemn

(01-06-2024, 10:15 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I never say that I will get all the hate Islam sites first....see you are lying again!
How do I know which ones are anti Islam? I simple gave you 4 sauces from my findings and you simply rejected them...

I don know who are your moslem scholars...the fact that they didn't make lives any easier for doubters need to be condemn

The first one you quoted is a well-known hate-Islam site. Apparently you got that one first.

(01-06-2024, 10:08 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You believe Jesus is God right? So, we have the order from God whom you believe is Jesus, to kill women, children, and even infants in 1 Samuel.

Don play smelly Ah Lee..you are better than this! 
Where was Jesus ever mentioned? Pls do not disrespect him? You are lying.

Jesus sits at the right hand of his father.
He has equal status to the Father.

(01-06-2024, 10:22 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Don play smelly Ah Lee..you are better than this! 
Where was Jesus ever mentioned? Pls do not disrespect him? You are lying.

Jesus sits at the right hand of his father.
He has equal status to the Father.

Are you saying it wasn't Jesus but the other 2 who gave the divine order to kill women, children, and even infants?

(01-06-2024, 10:16 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The first one you quoted is a well-known hate-Islam site. Apparently you got that one first.

You are lying Ah Lee.... you can say the first one is anti Islam...
But you see..I am quoting my sauce from the 4th link. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Banu_Qurayza

(01-06-2024, 10:27 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You are lying Ah Lee.... you can say the first one is anti Islam...
But you see..I am quoting my sauce from the 4th link. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Banu_Qurayza

Why don't you look up serious scholars also? I gave you one yesterday.

Why take info from unreliable sources?

(01-06-2024, 10:25 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Are you saying it wasn't Jesus but the other 2 who gave the divine order to kill women, children, and even infants?

God did this! Why are you complicating matters? Big Grin

(01-06-2024, 10:34 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  God did this! Why are you complicating matters? Big Grin

Yes, God ordered the killing of women, children, and infants. 

Do you believe Jesus is God?

(01-06-2024, 10:29 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Why don't you look up serious scholars also? I gave you one yesterday.

Why take info from unreliable sources?

I didn't quote you from the first one that you deem anti Islam!
It was all from the 4th one.... Big Grin Good concealment from my part huh Ah Lee! Big Grin
Now you deem all unreliable! My friend....you cannot play smelly all the time!

(01-06-2024, 10:38 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I didn't quote you from the first one that you deem anti Islam!
It was all from the 4th one.... Big Grin Good concealment from my part huh Ah Lee! Big Grin
Now you deem all unreliable! My friend....you cannot play smelly all the time!

All 4 of them are not Muslims.

(01-06-2024, 10:40 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  All 4 of them are not Muslims.

OK. I get your point!
Next time if you wish to attack the Bible...pls provide your sauces quoted from either a Christian scholar or a Christian website...

You want play fair isn't it?

(01-06-2024, 10:53 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  OK. I get your point!
Next time if you wish to attack the Bible...pls provide your sauces quoted from either a Christian scholar or a Christian website...

You want play fair isn't it?

I will always quote Christian scholars like Dr Dale Allison, Dr. William Lane Craig, Dr. Daniel Wallace and so on.

I'm going out for brunch now.

(01-06-2024, 10:55 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I will always quote Christian scholars like Dr Dale Allison, Dr. William Lane Craig, Dr. Daniel Wallace and so on.

Good...I do not think they misinterpreted the bible verses as badly as you!
If you believe them then they are your answers.

No need to bring doubts here tiok boh

(01-06-2024, 10:55 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I'm going out for brunch now.

The mosque that you frequent is the one closest to Bedok interchange?
There is another mosque in bedok reservoir road near all the blocks starting with 600.. I used to stay there when I was a kid! 

Plenty of Malays staying in Bedok..why Ah?