Ali is actually a Buddhist

(01-06-2024, 11:14 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  The mosque that you frequent is the one closest to Bedok interchange?
There is another mosque in bedok reservoir road near all the blocks starting with 600.. I used to stay there when I was a kid! 

Plenty of Malays staying in Bedok..why Ah?
History. Bedok is derived from the Malay word for “drum”, which is spelt bedoh with the “h” pronounced like “k”. The drum was used in “pre-loudspeaker days” at the mosque to sound out a call to Muslims for prayer time, and to convey to nearby villagers important announcements or messages.d

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(01-06-2024, 10:05 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Jesus ordered his followers to do what? Don suka suka whack leh!

When Peter cut off one of the ear of a soldier coming to arrest Jesus
Jesus placed the ear back. How merciful is Jesus who loves even sinners

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(01-06-2024, 10:01 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes, that is so true. Google will give you all the anti-Islam sites first.

I wonder why?

Playing the victim's card again?  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(01-06-2024, 11:31 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  When Peter cut off one of the ear of a soldier coming to arrest Jesus

Peter protected Jesus. Ee Mun will do the same for Muh.

Peter didn't understand that Jesus didn't come to be protected and if possible whisked away to somewhere safe in Malaysia perhaps Ee Mun's hometown in Muar. 

Jesus came to die for the Sin of Man. 

Here we can see that the disciples could not fully understand many of Jesus' parables and teachings, and mission. 

Even the Pharisees and Sadducees and all the Jews who kept the Mosaic Laws didn't understand.

The Bible said that God will reveal the secrets of Jesus' teachings through Paul though Ee Mun will argue that Nooo! It's not Paul! It's Muh!

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(01-06-2024, 09:44 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  If the sentence were unjust, then the prophet would not have approved it. But he did approve it so that means it was fair.

But the point remains, the sentence was passed by Saad bin Muadh, who was chosen by Israelites.

Fair to the 600 to 900 innocent lives? If you have 1 strand of pubic hair on your kok....you are dead.... Big Grin your life is judged by your kok hair! Big Grin
How laughable is that?

Yes the sentence was passed by Saad! Remember he even rode on a donkey to see Muh to talk abt the verdict! If Muh says no to the execution...Saad can only suck thumbs Smile

(01-06-2024, 09:52 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  There is none.

I don't lie.

If you remain unrepentant, there's nothing more I can do. A liar will lie that he didn't lie. You lied about me, I fuckked you and you even whine about us being disrespect, dragging your mother's cheebye into this.

Nao you get back into your mother's puki ok? Chao cheesepie liar! Rolleyes

(01-06-2024, 09:44 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  If the sentence were unjust, then the prophet would not have approved it. But he did approve it so that means it was fair.

You assume that your Muh was righteous, so whatever he approved must be righteous.

Was that so? 

Pink had produced so many evidence to the contrary but you are stubbornly arguing against all the historical facts.

Even though I am a Han and going back 13 generations, I would have become a Taoist who would practise something that's mixed up with Buddhism, and be WORSHIPPING Guanyin, Guan Gong, Tua Ah Pek etc, I stopped when I realised that I would be offending the 1st Commandment. I said to hell with old Chinese beliefs. You? Just because you are a Malay so die die you must stick to Islam? Rolleyes

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(01-06-2024, 12:44 PM)Oyk Wrote:  If you remain unrepentant, there's nothing more I can do. A liar will lie that he didn't lie. You lied about me, I fuckked you and you even whine about us being disrespect, dragging your mother's cheebye into this.

Nao you get back into your mother's puki ok? Chao cheesepie liar! Rolleyes

Ah Lee...learn from Hope..be a good boy! Focus on your quran!! Question your quran and hadiths if you want answers....

You sell fish we sell pork...why you want to meddle in the way we sell pork? Big Grin

(01-06-2024, 12:52 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You assume that your Muh was righteous, so whatever he approved must be righteous.

Was that so? 

Pink had produced so many evidence to the contrary but you are stubbornly arguing against all the historical facts.

Even though I am a Han and going back 13 generations, I would have become a Taoist who would practise something that's mixed up with Buddhism, and be WORSHIPPING Guanyin, Guan Gong, Tua Ah Pek etc, I stopped when I realised that I would be offending the 1st Commandment. I said to hell with old Chinese beliefs. You? Just because you are a Malay so die die you must stick to Islam? Rolleyes

You miss the good things in life such as patting a dog and eating pork satay! Big Grin

(30-05-2024, 08:19 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I was keeping my fingers crossed sexpecting your reply to be "I will watch it" or "Nah! Not going to watch it"

I am encouraged by your positive approach in discussion where you do hear me out and try to help.

In matters that are that close to life and death literally, it's not enough to tell someone to leave his religion and say "Nao you go and be a Moslem ok?", and then walk away. 

I think any responsible Moslem who evangelises would address the concerns of his audience ... finds out whatever is troubling them (me) and clears up the road blocks. 

In this case, Jay Smith is that road block. Ee Mun does not want to help because....his reason is his erm... mother but I believe his real reason is either Jay is right or he's holding on to his faith stubbornly and irrationally despite having received *knowledge*.  Love
Jay smith is not the roadblock. It is your heart.

“Have you seen him who takes his own lust (vain desires) as his ilah (god), and Allah knowing (him as such), left him astray, and sealed his hearing and his heart, and put a cover on his sight. Who then will guide him after Allah? Will you not then remember?” Quran 45:23

He did his efforts to research Islam.Similarly Did you put any efforts to research Islam YOURSELF?
You , audience and other YouTube viewers has a responsibility to check the facts yourself. If not you will be a loser on the day of Judgement.

Those who dispute about the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allah, without any authority that has come to them, it is greatly hateful and disgusting to Allah and to those who believe. Thus does Allah seal up the heart of every arrogant, tyrant. (So they cannot guide themselves to the Right Path)”. Quran 40:35

Quran was completed during Muhammad time.Below is the final verse he received from God.
“Be mindful of the Day when you will ˹all˺ be returned to Allah, then every soul will be paid in full for what it has done, and none will be wronged”Quran 2:281

(01-06-2024, 12:57 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Ah Lee...learn from Hope..be a good boy! Focus on your quran!! Question your quran and hadiths if you want answers....

You sell fish we sell pork...why you want to meddle in the way we sell pork? Big Grin

He wants to teach you the truth

“You are the best community ever raised for humanity—you encourage good, forbid evil, and believe in Allah. Had the People of the Book (Jews and Christian)believed, it would have been better for them. Some of them are faithful, but most are rebellious”Quran 3:110

(01-06-2024, 01:58 PM)Hope Wrote:  He wants to teach you the truth

“You are the best community ever raised for humanity—you encourage good, forbid evil, and believe in Allah. Had the People of the Book (Jews and Christian)believed, it would have been better for them. Some of them are faithful, but most are rebellious”Quran 3:110

But Ah Lee is not God! How can he teach the truth? 
He has no credentials

(01-06-2024, 02:01 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  But Ah Lee is not God! How can he teach the truth? 
He has no credentials
Ask the God to show the right path then.

You know that a crow taught human how to bury a dead.

(01-06-2024, 12:57 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Ah Lee...learn from Hope..be a good boy! Focus on your quran!! Question your quran and hadiths if you want answers....

Unless u want to marry his race or else find his path is too muddy to walk

☝️

(01-06-2024, 02:19 PM)Hope Wrote:  Ask the God to show the right path then.

You know that a crow taught human how to bury a dead.

Ah Lee is a crow? Thinking
I Don like crows....they are worse than pigs!
Eat almost anything!

Ever eaten a halal crow?

(01-06-2024, 03:12 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Ah Lee is a crow? Thinking
I Don like crows....they are worse than pigs!
Eat almost anything!

Ever eaten a halal crow?

I didn’t ref to him. Good things can come from any one.
I think you can find crows only in British colonies.

(01-06-2024, 01:39 PM)Hope Wrote:  Jay smith is not the roadblock. It is your heart.

“Have you seen him who takes his own lust (vain desires) as his ilah (god), and Allah knowing (him as such), left him astray, and sealed his hearing and his heart, and put a cover on his sight. Who then will guide him after Allah? Will you not then remember?” Quran 45:23

He did his efforts to research Islam.Similarly Did you put any efforts to research Islam YOURSELF?
You , audience and other YouTube viewers has a responsibility to check the facts yourself. If not you will be a loser on the day of Judgement.

Those who dispute about the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allah, without any authority that has come to them, it is greatly hateful and disgusting to Allah and to those who believe. Thus does Allah seal up the heart of every arrogant, tyrant. (So they cannot guide themselves to the Right Path)”. Quran 40:35

Quran was completed during Muhammad time.Below is the final verse he received from God.
“Be mindful of the Day when you will ˹all˺ be returned to Allah, then every soul will be paid in full for what it has done, and none will be wronged”Quran 2:281

What a disappointment.

I expected you to rebut Jay but instead all I got from you was "Go and do your own research! You are your own road block!" 

So instead of learning from scholars like Jay Smith, I am supposed to learn Hebrew, Greek, Aramic and Aramic, read the original scriptures and go figure it out for myself. A few trips to the Middle East would of course be much needed.

Nice. Rolleyes

(01-06-2024, 01:58 PM)Hope Wrote:  He wants to teach you the truth mock and taunt Christians and if necessary, lie.

Corrected for you.

不用谢。 No need to thank me. Big Grin

(01-06-2024, 08:49 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  How come he goes mosque n attack the Bible?

(01-06-2024, 08:57 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Been to several churches never spot any Malay only Indian,Chinese n ang mo

(01-06-2024, 09:28 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Ah Lee is surely a Christian...he does a good job in uniting Christians!

Even Satan quoted the Old Testament but twisted a bit leh! Big Grin If you never studied the Bible you will be misled also lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(01-06-2024, 03:53 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Even Satan quoted the Old Testament but twisted a bit leh! Big Grin If you never studied the Bible you will be misled also lah!

Clapping Satan spotted in this thread! Who?
[+] 2 users Like pinkpanther's post

(01-06-2024, 03:21 PM)Oyk Wrote:  What a disappointment.

I expected you to rebut Jay but instead all I got from you was "Go and do your own research! You are your own stumbling block!" 

So instead of learning from scholars like Jay Smith, I am supposed to learn Hebrew, Greek, Aramic and Aramic, read the original scriptures and go figure it out for myself. A few trips to the Middle East would of course be much needed.

Nice. Rolleyes

No need to strive so much.See if the guy in this video can help?
https://youtu.be/I_btCVYm1IA?si=ImMAiumiWsWJguSo

He has so many topics in his “ blogging theology “

https://youtu.be/RhP5gOJGPpY?si=5TwfXIk1hnAzHiEV

(01-06-2024, 11:05 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Good...I do not think they misinterpreted the bible verses as badly as you!
If you believe them then they are your answers.

No need to bring doubts here tiok boh

There is a verse, "Before Abraham was, I am" and it has been interpreted by the followers of the Bible in many ways. Some say Jesus is saying he is God from that verse. Is that a mistranslation? Yes, according to the unitarian followers of the Bible.

(01-06-2024, 02:01 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  But Ah Lee is not God! How can he teach the truth? 
He has no credentials

I have no credentials. True. So please double-check everything I say. I could be mistaken.

How about if I ask you which one is true? Paul said one thing and James said you're a fool if you believe what Paul said. Who is right?

(01-06-2024, 11:31 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  When Peter cut off one of the ear of a soldier coming to arrest Jesus

According to the Bible (1 Samuel 15), it was God who ordered the killing of the Amalekites, the women, children, and infants. 

Do you think Jesus had anything to do with that?

(01-06-2024, 05:12 PM)Hope Wrote:  No need to strive so much.See if the guy in this video can help?
https://youtu.be/I_btCVYm1IA?si=ImMAiumiWsWJguSo

He has so many topics in his “ blogging  theology “

https://youtu.be/RhP5gOJGPpY?si=5TwfXIk1hnAzHiEV

I am sure there are beedios out there.

Before we go to those, may I respectfully ask for your comments on Jay's beedio?

(01-06-2024, 06:37 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  According to the Bible (1 Samuel 15), it was God who ordered the killing of the Amalekites, the women, children, and infants. 

Do you think Jesus had anything to do with that?

U should read who were the Amalekites

☝️

(01-06-2024, 06:26 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  There is a verse, "Before Abraham was, I am" and it has been interpreted by the followers of the Bible in many ways. Some say Jesus is saying he is God from that verse. Is that a mistranslation? Yes, according to the unitarian followers of the Bible.

Why you failed to understand this verse? Even the Jews understood what Jesus was claiming and that was why they threw stones at him!

(01-06-2024, 06:38 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I am sure there are beedios out there.

Before we go to those, may I respectfully ask for your comments on Jay's beedio?

Hope is another liar who promised to go thru Jay smiths beedio but failed to do so!
Now I roti prata....at the very least...Ah Lee stuck to his promise! This is the respect I will give him!

(01-06-2024, 12:43 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Fair to the 600 to 900 innocent lives? If you have 1 strand of pubic hair on your kok....you are dead.... Big Grin your life is judged by your kok hair! Big Grin
How laughable is that?

Yes the sentence was passed by Saad! Remember he even rode on a donkey to see Muh to talk abt the verdict! If Muh says no to the execution...Saad can only suck thumbs Smile

The simpler way is to say "military age" instead of using vulgarities. Any male of military age will be liable for execution. That means, women, children, infants, cattles, sheep, camels, and donkeys were not harmed. 

Now, do compare that to the judgment on the Amalekites.

Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys. 1 Samuel 15

(01-06-2024, 06:31 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I have no credentials. True. So please double-check everything I say. I could be mistaken.

How about if I ask you which one is true? Paul said one thing and James said you're a fool if you believe what Paul said. Who is right?

Which passage which verses? Abt salvation is it? Thru faith or thru works is it?