Ali is actually a Buddhist

(02-06-2024, 08:14 AM)Hope Wrote:  Islam is not a part of Christianity or Judaism.However Jesus, Moses, David, Solomon, Abraham and other prophets taught Islam to their people.
Islam and Judaism are monotheistic.

“We have revealed to you 
˹O Prophet˺ this Book with the truth, as a confirmation of previous Scriptures and a supreme authority on them. So judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and do not follow their desires over the truth that has come to you. To each of you We have ordained a code of law and a way of life. If Allah had willed, He would have made you one community, but His Will is to test you with what He has given ˹each of˺ you. So compete with one another in doing good. To Allah you will all return, then He will inform you ˹of the truth˺ regarding your differences.”Quran 5:48

But the jews are not Muslims since ah Lee said those who submits to one god is automatically a Muslim...

Ah Lee, you said the judge was chosen by their own but this passage said it was chosen by Muh!
Pls check your hadiths for answer...I will call you a liar for any inaccuracy  Big Grin

The Banu Qurayza were besieged for 25 days until they surrendered.[1] The men from Banu Aws, who were one of the two Arab tribes in Medina who had become followers of Muhammad and part of the Ansar, requested that Muhammad treat Banu Qurayza leniently, as they were their client tribe. Muhammad then proposed that one man from the Banu Aws pass the judgment, and they agreed. He then appointed Sa'd ibn Muadh, who was gravely wounded by an arrow. So Sa'd stated that his decision would be, "The men should be killed, the property divided, and the women and children taken as slaves."

(02-06-2024, 10:47 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Ah Lee, you said the judge was chosen by their own but this passage said it was chosen by Muh!
Pls check your hadiths for answer...I will call you a liar for any inaccuracy  Big Grin

The Banu Qurayza were besieged for 25 days until they surrendered.[1] The men from Banu Aws, who were one of the two Arab tribes in Medina who had become followers of Muhammad and part of the Ansar, requested that Muhammad treat Banu Qurayza leniently, as they were their client tribe. Muhammad then proposed that one man from the Banu Aws pass the judgment, and they agreed. He then appointed Sa'd ibn Muadh, who was gravely wounded by an arrow. So Sa'd stated that his decision would be, "The men should be killed, the property divided, and the women and children taken as slaves."

Where did you get the info from?

(01-06-2024, 11:23 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  The Massacre of Banu Qurayza

I think watching it gives a clearer picture!
Which part is false? I would like Ah Lee to clarify!
I gave you 4 sauces plus a special bonus...

Christ preached to love your enemy and pray for him.... He preached to forgive even the greatest transgressions and turn the other cheek... He preached that those who lived by the sword, would die by the sword... I know who I want to follow. Praise Christ, the Almighty God made flesh.

The problem is, you are not following Jesus the son of Mary peace be upon him. You follow Paul of Tarsus.

(02-06-2024, 10:50 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Where did you get the info from?

I would be glad if you can provide me another sauce to prove that Muh did not appoint Saad to be the judge..

(02-06-2024, 10:54 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I would be glad if you can provide me another sauce to prove that Muh did not appoint Saad to be the judge..

https://trueislam.co.uk/articles/did-pro...u-qurayza/

(01-06-2024, 07:22 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Why are you comparing the judgement of Quraiza and Amalek? You are making a false claim that Jesus was responsible for the killing! You have blasphemed against Jesus ....

Have you double check with Christian scholars? Big Grin

According to 1 Samuel 15, God commanded the killing of the Amalekites. You believe Jesus is God. 

Please add that up.

(01-06-2024, 07:42 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Why ask when it is just a matter of opinions? Their understanding is the truth?
What I understand now might be different from what I understand 10 yrs from now!

I'm unsure if the unitarian's understanding of Bible verses is true but they differ from yours.

You believe your understanding of the Bible verses is correct. Another Christian has a different understanding and he believes he is correct. The result is thousands of denominations.

(02-06-2024, 10:59 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  https://trueislam.co.uk/articles/did-pro...u-qurayza/

Yes, it did say

Following Abu Lubabah’s false information, the Jews refused any decision by the Prophet Muhammad (sa) and requested for one Muslim, Sa’d bin Muadh, whom they had good relations with, to decide the appropriate punishment for their crime.

Why would the jews requested for a Muslim to judge them? It is a certain death!

On the contrary to what you have provided...another Muslim website does not agree with you.

https://www.abuaminaelias.com/prophet-ge...u-qurayza/

The Prophet (s) was in conflict with some specific Jewish tribes in Medina due to their aiding the Meccan aristocracy in a war of extermination against the Muslim community. After the battle, the Prophet chose Sa’d ibn Mu’adh to pass judgment upon the fighting men, which Sa’d did according to the law of the Torah.

(02-06-2024, 11:16 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I'm unsure if the unitarian's understanding of Bible verses is true but they differ from yours.

You believe your understanding of the Bible verses is correct. Another Christian has a different understanding and he believes he is correct. The result is thousands of denominations.

The prayers remain the same...the way of worshipping might be different, some place more emphasise on certain aspects, some like to sing songs, Denominations do not separate us from our main task...acknowledging Christ!
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(02-06-2024, 11:17 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Yes, it did say

Following Abu Lubabah’s false information, the Jews refused any decision by the Prophet Muhammad (sa) and requested for one Muslim, Sa’d bin Muadh, whom they had good relations with, to decide the appropriate punishment for their crime.

Why would the jews requested for a Muslim to judge them? It is a certain death!

On the contrary to what you have provided...another Muslim website does not agree with you.

https://www.abuaminaelias.com/prophet-ge...u-qurayza/

The Prophet (s) was in conflict with some specific Jewish tribes in Medina due to their aiding the Meccan aristocracy in a war of extermination against the Muslim community. After the battle, the Prophet chose Sa’d ibn Mu’adh to pass judgment upon the fighting men, which Sa’d did according to the law of the Torah.

According to some report, the Israelites chose Saad bin Muadh.

The judgement was from the Torah. Men of military age were sentenced to death. The women, children, and infants were not killed.

(02-06-2024, 11:25 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  The prayers remain the same...the way of worshipping might be different, some place more emphasise on certain aspects, some like to sing songs, Denominations do not separate us from our main task...acknowledging Christ!

Some Christians say Jesus is God. Some say no, he is only the son of God. Some say no, he is God the son. Some say no, he is not God at all. If we go back to the early days, we have one more confusion. Some say he was crucified and some say he wasn't. 

This confusion carries on till today.

The Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth, enables this understanding within us, so that we can begin to comprehend and appreciate things beyond the physical world we see, know, and understand the Truth. But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(02-06-2024, 11:11 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  According to 1 Samuel 15, God commanded the killing of the Amalekites. You believe Jesus is God. 

Please add that up.

First of all....you need to show me evidences that says Jesus is there in the field of the persecution...
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(02-06-2024, 11:32 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  First of all....you need to show me evidences that says Jesus is there in the field of the persecution...

I didn't say Jesus was there physically. I'm saying you have to believe that it was Jesus who gave the command to the culling of Amalekites.

(02-06-2024, 11:28 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Some Christians say Jesus is God. Some say no, he is only the son of God. Some say no, he is God the son. Some say no, he is not God at all. If we go back to the early days, we have one more confusion. Some say he was crucified and some say he wasn't. 

This confusion carries on till today.

We cannot force how one interprete the Bible tiok boh like how you anyhow whack...

(02-06-2024, 11:34 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I didn't say Jesus was there physically. I'm saying you have to believe that it was Jesus who gave the command to the culling of Amalekites.
Amalekites your ancestor why so bitter?

☝️

(02-06-2024, 11:37 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Amalekites your ancestor why so bitter?

You said Jesus loves the sinners. Amalekites were sinners.

(02-06-2024, 11:34 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I didn't say Jesus was there physically. I'm saying you have to believe that it was Jesus who gave the command to the culling of Amalekites.

Before we discuss...where did you get your sauce from to say that Jesus plays a part in it.....pls show it to me together with the opinions of your Muslim scholars..

I will answer that once I go thru with it...,.sounds fair?

(02-06-2024, 11:36 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  We cannot force how one interprete the Bible tiok boh like how you anyhow whack...

LKS just posted a verse that says the spirit of truth will guide all of you to the truth. Yet, the confusion carries on.

(02-06-2024, 11:41 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Before we discuss...where did you get your sauce from to say that Jesus plays a part in it.....pls show it to me together with the opinions of your Muslim scholars..

I will answer that once I go thru with it...,.sounds fair?

According to 1 Samuel 15, God commanded the killing of the Amalekites. 

You believe Jesus is God.

Please add that up.

(02-06-2024, 11:41 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You said Jesus loves the sinners. Amalekites were sinners.
Jesus loves sinners n we all are sinners 

As long sinners believe Jesus Christ came n soul their soul u are saved

☝️

(02-06-2024, 11:43 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Jesus loves sinners n we all are sinners 

As long sinners believe Jesus Christ came n soul their soul u are saved

Ah.. okay. Thank you for clarifying. 

Jesus loves ONLY the sinners who believe what Paul said.

(02-06-2024, 11:41 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You said Jesus loves the sinners. Amalekites were sinners.

The Amalekites persisted in their sin....they harassed and abused the people of God
The wages of sin is death

God deem them hopeless to be saved...that is how I interpreted it!

(02-06-2024, 11:45 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  The Amalekites persisted in their sin....they harassed and abused the people of God
The wages of sin is death

God deem them hopeless to be saved...that is how I interpreted it!

Ok. That's fair. But we're not discussing the sins of the Amalekites. 

We're discussing the judgment passed on them compared to the judgment passed on banu Quraiza.

(02-06-2024, 11:43 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  According to 1 Samuel 15, God commanded the killing of the Amalekites. 

You believe Jesus is God.

Please add that up.

Yes it says God commanded...the Father commanded!
3 different entities but they belong to the same godhead..remember?

(02-06-2024, 11:47 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Ok. That's fair. But we're not discussing the sins of the Amalekites. 

We're discussing the judgment passed on them compared to the judgment passed on banu Quraiza.

Don drag Jesus in because he plays no part....if he did...the bible will be very specific to include his name!

Interesting video should watch 

☝️

(02-06-2024, 08:14 AM)Hope Wrote:  Islam is not a part of Christianity or Judaism.However Jesus, Moses, David, Solomon, Abraham and other prophets taught Islam to their people.
Islam and Judaism are monotheistic.

“We have revealed to you 
˹O Prophet˺ this Book with the truth, as a confirmation of previous Scriptures and a supreme authority on them. So judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and do not follow their desires over the truth that has come to you. To each of you We have ordained a code of law and a way of life. If Allah had willed, He would have made you one community, but His Will is to test you with what He has given ˹each of˺ you. So compete with one another in doing good. To Allah you will all return, then He will inform you ˹of the truth˺ regarding your differences.”Quran 5:48

Farnie. You berry farnie.

You call Mr and Mrs Hope Snr, Father and Mother.

A few other peepur also call them Father and Mother.

But you say you are not part of the family. Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(02-06-2024, 11:49 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Yes it says God commanded...the Father commanded!
3 different entities but they belong to the same godhead..remember?

Thank you.

One God commanded but not the other God.

2 Gods.