Ali is actually a Buddhist

(02-06-2024, 11:55 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Thank you.

One God commanded but not the other God.

2 Gods.

Each of them has a role and exist as three entities, but they ultimately comprise one main entity.

God the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Spirit

(02-06-2024, 12:01 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Each of them has a role and exist as three entities, but they ultimately comprise one main entity.

God the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Spirit

Is it true that the Father cannot forgive sins without the shedding of blood while the son can?

(02-06-2024, 11:25 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  According to some report, the Israelites chose Saad bin Muadh.

The judgement was from the Torah. Men of military age were sentenced to death. The women, children, and infants were not killed.

Now you can't confirm and resort to saying "according to some reports"...can you take back what you said earlier calling me a liar....even your Muslim website that I linked said that Saad was chosen by Muh

(02-06-2024, 12:10 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Now you can't confirm and resort to saying "according to some reports"...can you take back what you said earlier calling me a liar....even your Muslim website that I linked said that Saad was chosen by Muh

The judge ordered the death sentence. The judge was Saad bin Muadh.

You said Prophet Muhammad ordered the massacre, maliciously.

(02-06-2024, 12:05 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Is it true that the Father cannot forgive sins without the shedding of blood while the son can?

That's why Jesus needs to be born and die for us....I am sure the father can forgive sins but he needs to create awareness...

It is not simple like doing 10 good deeds to cover for 1 sin like murdering!

(02-06-2024, 12:12 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The judge ordered the death sentence. The judge was Saad bin Muadh.

You said Prophet Muhammad ordered the massacre, maliciously.

Big Grin No malice intended....like I said earlier I don hate Muh..
But he is the person in power...everything needs approval from him!

(02-06-2024, 12:13 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  That's why Jesus needs to be born and die for us....I am sure the father can forgive sins but he needs to create awareness...

It is not simple like doing 10 good deeds to cover for 1 sin like murdering!

The Bible said "There is no forgiveness without the shedding of blood". 

The Bible also said Jesus forgives sins. 

That's why I ask if you think like that, the Father cannot forgive sins without killing his own son but his son can forgive sins freely.

(02-06-2024, 12:18 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The Bible said "There is no forgiveness without the shedding of blood". 

The Bible also said Jesus forgives sins. 

That's why I ask if you think like that, the Father cannot forgive sins without killing his own son but his son can forgive sins freely.

Christ’s blood was shed for the sins of man
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(02-06-2024, 12:16 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Big Grin No malice intended....like I said earlier I don hate Muh..
But he is the person in power...everything needs approval from him!

Yup. He approved of the sentence. If the sentence were not just, he would not have approved it.

(02-06-2024, 11:54 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Farnie. You berry farnie.

You call Mr and Mrs Hope Snr, Father and Mother.

A few other peepur also call them Father and Mother.

But you say you are not part of the family. Rolleyes

We are not part of Christianity.
Can you show some similarities between Christian and Muslim?

(02-06-2024, 12:21 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Christ’s blood was shed for the sins of man

That would seem unnecessary if Jesus could forgive sins freely, wouldn't you agree?

(02-06-2024, 12:25 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  That would seem unnecessary if Jesus could forgive sins freely, wouldn't you agree?

Yes you are right...but for how long can he do that?
Jesus cannot live up to 1000yrs old as a man....he has to make his point clear so that people to date can recognise the meaning thru his sacrifice!

(02-06-2024, 12:22 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yup. He approved of the sentence. If the sentence were not just, he would not have approved it.

Thank you...so he did approve!
And that is an order that Saad cannot disobey!

And that is an order for the massacre....
So I am not lying!

(02-06-2024, 12:33 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Thank you...so he did approve!

So I am not lying!

Saad could have followed the example of the prophet by letting them go. The prophet, twice, let them go. But Saad was true to the commands of God for the Israelites.

(02-06-2024, 12:22 PM)Hope Wrote:  We are not part of Christianity.
Can you show some similarities between Christian and Muslim?

1. Torah
2. Psalms 
3. Gospel

Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(02-06-2024, 12:36 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Saad could have followed the example of the prophet by letting them go. The prophet, twice, let them go. But Saad was true to the commands of God for the Israelites.

OK...at least the women and children were let go...I have to give muh that!
But I have to quickly take it away because he sold them to make a profit.

(02-06-2024, 12:33 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Thank you...so he did approve!

So I am not lying!

You have fully vindicated yourself. You didn't lie. The resident liar lied that you lied. He also lied about me, I fuckked hin and told him to get back inside his mother's puki and nao he refuses to talk to me wor. Rotfl

(02-06-2024, 12:39 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  OK...at least the women and children were let go...I have to give muh that!

No, that's not true. There is no record of that.

(02-06-2024, 12:39 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  OK...at least the women and children were let go...I have to give muh that!

Having seen in advance SIX of his bergins, I shan't be surprised if Ee Mun had already decided to let go of them....and the rest to come.

Maybe Muh saw those women and said mlmlwml... who knows man. Rolleyes

(02-06-2024, 12:38 PM)Oyk Wrote:  1. Torah
2. Psalms 
3. Gospel

Rolleyes
You are 🤩.Can I borrow your gospel? Please don’t give me your New Testament?
Anyway How can a Jew and Muslim become Christian ?

There are many similarities between Jew and Muslim.

(02-06-2024, 12:51 PM)Hope Wrote:  You are 🤩.Can I borrow your gospel? Please don’t give me your New Testament?
Anyway How can a Jew and Muslim become Christian ?

There are many similarities between Jew and Muslim.

If your brothers and sisters call Mr and Mrs Hope Snr Father and Mother, but you say you are not part of the family, I suppose there's nothing they can do lorh.. Rolleyes

(02-06-2024, 12:40 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You have fully vindicated yourself. You didn't lie. The resident liar lied that you lied. He also lied about me, I fuckked hin and told him to get back inside his mother's puki and nao he refuses to talk to me wor. Rotfl

Ah Lee is not so petty.....you Ah Lee will have to feel the full brunt if you insist on calling everyone a liar...

(02-06-2024, 12:44 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Having seen in advance SIX of his bergins, I shan't be surprised if Ee Mun had already decided to let go of them....and the rest to come.

Maybe Muh saw those women and said mlmlwml... who knows man. Rolleyes

Ah Lee will try to sell them back to Muh..
Muh :" why are you trying to sell your 6 bergins to me?"
Ah Lee :" O Prophet pbuu...I only learn from you to make profit"
Muh :" steady lah..you learn fast..but you know I don pay for what I take"

(02-06-2024, 12:43 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  No, that's not true. There is no record of that.

Really?? No record? Let's just agreed that there was no record...what do you think is their plight?

Ah Lee..I do not want to call you a liar...but I will say this a honest mistake from you. you said that the jews chose the judge from their own..

Remember the  sauce that you linked! Read them in bold...how can the jews refer to a Muslim as someone of their own?

Following Abu Lubabah’s false information, the Jews refused any decision by the Prophet Muhammad (sa) and requested for one Muslim, Sa’d bin Muadh, whom they had good relations with, to decide the appropriate punishment for their crime.

(02-06-2024, 12:43 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  No, that's not true. There is no record of that.

There are also no original records of the various versions of the Quran. According to Bro Jay they were destroyed.

(02-06-2024, 03:01 PM)Oyk Wrote:  There are also no original records of the various versions of the Quran. According to Bro Jay they were destroyed.

Why were many pre-1924 Qurans destroyed after the release of the 1924 Cairo edition of the Quran ?

The government got rid of those copies and replaced it with their standardized version.

(02-06-2024, 03:01 PM)Oyk Wrote:  There are also no original records of the various versions of the Quran. According to Bro Jay they were destroyed.

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman came to `Uthman at the time when the people of Sham and the people of Iraq were Waging war to conquer Arminya and Adharbijan. Hudhaifa was afraid of their (the people of Sham and Iraq) differences in the recitation of the Qur'an, so he said to `Uthman, "O chief of the Believers! Save this nation before they differ about the Book (Qur'an) as Jews and the Christians did before." So `Uthman sent a message to Hafsa saying, "Send us the manuscripts of the Qur'an so that we may compile the Qur'anic materials in perfect copies and return the manuscripts to you." Hafsa sent it to `Uthman. `Uthman then ordered Zaid bin Thabit, `Abdullah bin AzZubair, Sa`id bin Al-As and `AbdurRahman bin Harith bin Hisham to rewrite the manuscripts in perfect copies. `Uthman said to the three Quraishi men, "In case you disagree with Zaid bin Thabit on any point in the Qur'an, then write it in the dialect of Quraish, the Qur'an was revealed in their tongue." They did so, and when they had written many copies, `Uthman returned the original manuscripts to Hafsa. `Uthman sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur'anic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, be burnt.

I thought Allah said best to know his truest is by learning Arabic......why need to rewrite in the dialect of Quraish?

Why need to burn the Quran? These are the original wor!

(02-06-2024, 02:58 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Ah Lee..I do not want to call you a liar...but I will say this a honest mistake from you. you said that the jews chose the judge from their own..

Remember the  sauce that you linked! Read them in bold...how can the jews refer to a Muslim as someone of their own?

Following Abu Lubabah’s false information, the Jews refused any decision by the Prophet Muhammad (sa) and requested for one Muslim, Sa’d bin Muadh, whom they had good relations with, to decide the appropriate punishment for their crime.

That is a debatable point. Saad bin Muadh was their ally before he converted to Islam.

(02-06-2024, 03:26 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Why were many pre-1924 Qurans destroyed after the release of the 1924 Cairo edition of the Quran ?

The government got rid of those copies and replaced it with their standardized version.

Who told you that?