Ali is actually a Buddhist

(02-06-2024, 03:28 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman came to `Uthman at the time when the people of Sham and the people of Iraq were Waging war to conquer Arminya and Adharbijan. Hudhaifa was afraid of their (the people of Sham and Iraq) differences in the recitation of the Qur'an, so he said to `Uthman, "O chief of the Believers! Save this nation before they differ about the Book (Qur'an) as Jews and the Christians did before." So `Uthman sent a message to Hafsa saying, "Send us the manuscripts of the Qur'an so that we may compile the Qur'anic materials in perfect copies and return the manuscripts to you." Hafsa sent it to `Uthman. `Uthman then ordered Zaid bin Thabit, `Abdullah bin AzZubair, Sa`id bin Al-As and `AbdurRahman bin Harith bin Hisham to rewrite the manuscripts in perfect copies. `Uthman said to the three Quraishi men, "In case you disagree with Zaid bin Thabit on any point in the Qur'an, then write it in the dialect of Quraish, the Qur'an was revealed in their tongue." They did so, and when they had written many copies, `Uthman returned the original manuscripts to Hafsa. `Uthman sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur'anic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, be burnt.

I thought Allah said best to know his truest is by learning Arabic......why need to rewrite in the dialect of Quraish?

Why need to burn the Quran? These are the original wor!

Even today we are still burning the Quran. The only way to dispose of the written Quran is to burn it.

(02-06-2024, 11:45 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Ah.. okay. Thank you for clarifying. 

Jesus loves ONLY the sinners who believe what Paul said.
You are Very sarcastic and rude

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(02-06-2024, 06:42 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  You are Very sarcastic and rude

Sarcastic yes, but rude no.

(02-06-2024, 06:38 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Even today we are still burning the Quran. The only way to dispose of the written Quran is to burn it.

How come burnt
The Quran given to Muh is faked?

☝️

(02-06-2024, 06:44 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  How come burnt
The Quran given to Muh is faked?

No.

We burn old copies of the Quran because we do not discard them with other rubbish.

(02-06-2024, 06:47 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  No.

We burn old copies of the Quran because we do not discard them with other rubbish.

The ashes discard where?

☝️

(02-06-2024, 06:50 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  The ashes discard where?

Ashes can throw as it no longer displaying the verses of the Quran.

(02-06-2024, 06:53 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Ashes can throw as it no longer displaying the verses of the Quran.

I see 
Never heard about burnt bible 
Even church on fire the Bible is intact.

☝️

(02-06-2024, 11:49 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Yes it says God commanded...the Father commanded!
3 different entities but they belong to the same godhead..remember?

So Jesus had nothing to do with the order to kill the Amalekites. Was it only the Father's decision? What about the Holy Spirit?

(02-06-2024, 06:59 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  So Jesus had nothing to do with the order to kill the Amalekites. Was it only the Father's decision? What about the Holy Spirit?

U better don’t anyhow humtan later u Kena blasphemy of the unforgiven sin

☝️

(02-06-2024, 06:35 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  That is a debatable point. Saad bin Muadh was their ally before he converted to Islam.

If it is up for debate then your sauce is unreliable! You can debate the meaning of a verse...but facts and events that happened in the past still need to debate?

(02-06-2024, 06:59 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  So Jesus had nothing to do with the order to kill the Amalekites. Was it only the Father's decision? What about the Holy Spirit?

They all have different roles to play...

(02-06-2024, 06:36 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Who told you that?

Why you everything also don know? Big Grin
Always where you get the source from?
This is not a hidden secret!
Even your good friend Oyk knows abt it...he is waiting for your reply

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cairo_edition

(02-06-2024, 07:02 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  U better don’t anyhow humtan later u Kena blasphemy of the unforgiven sin

Yes ..be respectful!
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(02-06-2024, 06:47 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  No.

Why need to burn them unless the contents are not up date Big Grin

If you really want to know the Holy spirit...just pray to him tonight !

The Holy Spirit's role is to seal believers' salvation, reveal God's thoughts, and teach and guide believers. He fills believers with strength and wisdom, intercedes for them, and gives spiritual gifts. As He dwells inside each believer, He fulfills various roles and functions. He gives life and makes us new.

(02-06-2024, 07:02 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  U better don’t anyhow humtan later u Kena blasphemy of the unforgiven sin

Why can you blaspheme against the father or the son but not the holy spirit?

Do you know why they came up with that rule? Because they cannot answer the questions other Christians put up in the early days. So they made a rule that you cannot question the holy spirit.

(02-06-2024, 07:17 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Why need to burn them unless the contents are not up date Big Grin

The papers get worn out eventually, such that it is no longer readable. So we must dispose it and we only dispose the mushafs (written Quran) by burning.

(02-06-2024, 07:25 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  If you really want to know the Holy spirit...just pray to him tonight !

The Holy Spirit's role is to seal believers' salvation, reveal God's thoughts, and teach and guide believers. He fills believers with strength and wisdom, intercedes for them, and gives spiritual gifts. As He dwells inside each believer, He fulfills various roles and functions. He gives life and makes us new.

Jesus said to pray ONLY to the father, not the holy spirit.

See? I told you already. You profess to follow Jesus but you disobey almost all of his teachings.

(02-06-2024, 07:13 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Why you everything also don know? Big Grin
Always where you get the source from?
This is not a hidden secret!
Even your good friend Oyk knows abt it...he is waiting for your reply

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cairo_edition

Ok. So wikipedia told you so, not Muslim scholars.

Thank you.

Muh was indeed a “perfect” Prophet because he is considered infallible and his sins are not counted against him. ...Even if he sins it is not a sin, because he is Allah’s beloved Prophet.....correct or not Ah Lee?

(02-06-2024, 07:30 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Muh was indeed a “perfect” Prophet because he is considered infallible and his sins are not counted against him. ...Even if he sins it is not a sin, because he is Allah’s beloved Prophet.....correct or not Ah Lee?

Who told you that?

(02-06-2024, 07:29 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Ok. So wikipedia told you so, not Muslim scholars.

Thank you.

You want Muslim sauce? OK

https://quran12-21.org/en/contexts/caire

(02-06-2024, 07:31 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Who told you that?

I am asking for your opinions lah....

(02-06-2024, 07:33 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I am asking for your opinions lah....

You made a statement about our prophet and it is not accurate.

(02-06-2024, 07:32 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You want Muslim sauce? OK

https://quran12-21.org/en/contexts/caire

Does that Quran says there is a new Quran in 1924?

(02-06-2024, 07:29 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Jesus said to pray ONLY to the father, not the holy spirit.

See? I told you already. You profess to follow Jesus but you disobey almost all of his teachings.

Nah you are wrong...To pray in Jesus' name means to ask the Father for things for the sake of His Son Jesus!

when the Father answers our prayers, He is answering them because He looks at us and sees His Son in us

You pray in Jesus name first..you don go praying to the Father directly!

(02-06-2024, 07:37 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Does that Quran says there is a new Quran in 1924?

If it is not something new then it isn't worth any mention tiok boh

(02-06-2024, 07:35 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You made a statement about our prophet and it is not accurate.

So he is a sinner just like the rest of us lah ...tiok boh
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(02-06-2024, 07:26 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Why can you blaspheme against the father or the son but not the holy spirit?

Do you know why they came up with that rule? Because they cannot answer the questions other Christians put up in the early days. So they made a rule that you cannot question the holy spirit.
Lies again nothing else!

☝️