Ali is actually a Buddhist

(03-06-2024, 11:32 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Expelling the enemies of Jesus is a wipe out. Okay.

See..you misinterpreted the word "wipe out"

If you check the dictionary...it doesn't say to take the lives..

It means " eliminate something completely".....

I didn't say muh took their lives
They were expelled no different to being eliminated...no different to being wiped out!

(03-06-2024, 11:34 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes, I have tolerance. I can easily tolerate LKS. I only pity him.

He is defending his faith...you can only respect his perseverances!

(03-06-2024, 11:48 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  He is defending his faith...you can only respect his perseverances!

I have no issue with him. I can tolerate him.

(03-06-2024, 11:27 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Jesus prayed fervently to God for help, to rescue him. 

You believe God ignored Jesus's plea, right?

You know Ah Lee it is  difficult time, it is important that Jesus wants to talk to God in prayer so that he gains strength and comfort .... it highlights the human side of Jesus by referring to his grief, anguish and sorrow!

God's will ! Jesus knew his plight since day 1...just like you and I knew that we will die one day

(03-06-2024, 11:52 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I have no issue with him. I can tolerate him.

Good! Let's move on!

(03-06-2024, 11:56 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You know Ah Lee it is  difficult time, it is important that Jesus wants to talk to God in prayer so that he gains strength and comfort .... it highlights the human side of Jesus by referring to his grief, anguish and sorrow!

God's will ! Jesus knew his plight since day 1...just like you and I knew that we will die one day

Did Jesus put up an act of praying fervently to God?

Or did he sincerely pray for a rescue?

(03-06-2024, 12:14 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Did Jesus put up an act of praying fervently to God?

Where do you get your sauce from to claim that Jesus was putting up an act?
If you are nailed to the cross..blood flowing out.. you will be very much in pain!

If you are on your last breath...do you put up an act of praying to Allah?

(03-06-2024, 12:29 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Where do you get your sauce from to claim that Jesus was putting up an act?
If you are nailed to the cross..blood flowing out.. you will be very much in pain!

If you are on your last breath...do you put up an act of praying to Allah?

You gave me that picture in your previous post, that Jesus already knew he must go through that torture but still put up praying to show his human nature.

It seems that's not what you're saying. So you agree he was praying sincerely to God to save him?

(03-06-2024, 11:26 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Ah Lee...what's is wrong with you this morning? Are you menstruating?
You have no rights to ask LKS to leave this thread....he has been actively participating in the discussion since day 1....you are behaving just like your prophet...trying to get rid of any obstacles that stand in your way.....
Ya loh 
When war comes, ah li if demanded the enemies  get lost, he will be the one shot dead first.
😄

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(03-06-2024, 11:52 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I have no issue with him. I can tolerate him.

U sure?

☝️

(03-06-2024, 12:43 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  U sure?

Yes, very sure.

If I know you're heading for disaster and I try to warn you about the disaster, am I a good person or bad?

(03-06-2024, 12:14 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Did Jesus put up an act of praying fervently to God?

U behave like a kindergarten kid ask ask doubt n doubt!

☝️

(03-06-2024, 12:35 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You gave me that picture in your previous post, that Jesus already knew he must go through that torture but still put up praying to show his human nature.

It seems that's not what you're saying. So you agree he was praying sincerely to God to save him?

He was not praying to be saved....why you keep on saying he wanted God to save him...setting a trap for me is it

he prayed “My Father, if it is possible, take this cup of suffering from me! Yet not what I want, but what you want!

Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: “Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You, as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.

(03-06-2024, 12:46 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes, very sure.

If I know you're heading for disaster and I try to warn you about the disaster, am I a good person or bad?

Whoever against my belief is not a good person he is Satan persuading me eat that forbidden fruit.

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(03-06-2024, 12:50 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  He was not praying to be saved....why you keep on saying he wanted God to save him...setting a trap for me is it

he prayed “My Father, if it is possible, take this cup of suffering from me! Yet not what I want, but what you want!

Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: “Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You, as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.

What is that 'cup of suffering' refer to?

(03-06-2024, 12:46 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes, very sure.

You are not God lah....Don claim to be one!
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

Let me help you with this one lah, Ali! Big Grin Jesus begged God to take away the cup of suffering lah! But He also submitted to His Father's will to die for us lah!

(03-06-2024, 12:51 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You are not God lah....Don claim to be one!

Of course I am not God. When did I ever claim to be God?

(03-06-2024, 12:50 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  What is that 'cup of suffering' refer to?

Ali...I am not your nanny...pls go Google!

(03-06-2024, 12:51 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Let me help you with this one lah, Ali! Big Grin Jesus begged God to take away the cup of suffering lah! But He also submitted to His Father's will to die for us lah!

Thank you.

So Jesus prayed for God to save him from suffering. Is that correct?
[+] 1 user Likes Ali Imran's post

(03-06-2024, 12:51 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You are not God lah....Don claim to be one!

Ya loh 
Exalt himself
Those exalt himself would be brought down.

☝️

(03-06-2024, 12:53 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Ali...I am not your nanny...pls go Google!

Let me ask Cheekopekman.

(03-06-2024, 12:52 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Of course I am not God. When did I ever claim to be God?

You claim LKS is heading for disaster...what disaster?
You can predict some future events ah...you guru ah?

(03-06-2024, 12:53 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Ali...I am not your nanny...pls go Google!

He purposely want to trick u 
He can’t trick goggle

☝️

(03-06-2024, 12:54 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Let me ask Cheekopekman.

Why do you need to ask him when you can just find out the answers within minutes...
What is wrong with you lately?

(03-06-2024, 12:56 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  He purposely want to trick u 
He can’t trick goggle

He is just lazy!

(03-06-2024, 12:55 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You claim LKS is heading for disaster...what disaster?
You can predict some future events ah...you guru ah?

You believe rejecting Jesus died for your sins will mean heading for disaster, right?
[+] 1 user Likes Ali Imran's post

(03-06-2024, 12:56 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Why do you need to ask him when you can just find out the answers within minutes...
What is wrong with you lately?

The answer is already clear. Jesus prayed for a rescue, for God to save him from suffering.

Do you agree?

(03-06-2024, 12:53 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Thank you.

So Jesus prayed for God to save him from suffering. Is that correct?

His father lah

(03-06-2024, 12:59 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The answer is already clear. Jesus prayed for a rescue, for God to save him from suffering.

Do you agree?

Where do you get your sauce from?