Ali is actually a Buddhist

(03-06-2024, 02:23 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Jesus died, correct? Thinking

According to you, yes. According to you, Jesus was crucified so his prayer in the garden wasn't answered. Correct?

(03-06-2024, 02:23 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Jesus died, correct? Thinking
Yalar, he died. They should have cremated him so that there will be no bullshit of his return.     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

[Image: WhBL23Z.jpg]

(03-06-2024, 02:25 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.

Please tell me what is the cup? According to one Christian here, it is the suffering of the crucifixion. So, when Jesus pleaded for that to be taken from him, is that not a prayer to be saved from that suffering or crucifixion?

And did the Father grant him that? According to you, no.

Let this cup pass from me,” He expresses the natural human desire to avoid pain and suffering.....it is not a plead to be rescued!

Next time pls check with reliable sources before coming to your own conclusion! Where are all your Christian scholars? Don they have an answer for you?

The gospels contain an account of the time the disciples and Jesus spent in the Garden of Gethsemane, just before Jesus was arrested. In the garden Jesus prayed to his Father three times, saying, “My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will”—the KJV says, “Let this cup pass from me” (Matthew 26:39). A little later, Jesus prays, “My Father, if it is not possible for this cup to be taken away unless I drink it, may your will be done” (Matthew 26:42). These prayers reveal Jesus’ mindset just before the crucifixion and His total submission to the will of God.

The “cup” to which Jesus refers is the suffering He was about to endure. It’s as if Jesus were being handed a cup full of bitterness with the expectation that He drink all of it. Jesus had used the same metaphor in Matthew 20:22 when prophesying of the future suffering of James and John. When Jesus petitions the Father, “Let this cup pass from me,” He expresses the natural human desire to avoid pain and suffering.

Jesus is fully God, but He is also fully human. His human nature, though perfect, still struggled with the need to accept the torture and shame that awaited Him; His flesh recoiled from the cross. In the same context, Jesus says to His disciples, “The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak” (Mathew 26:41). In praying, “Let this cup pass from me,” Jesus was battling the flesh and its desire for self-preservation and comfort. The struggle was intense: Jesus was “overwhelmed with sorrow to the point of death” (Matthew 26:38), and Luke the physician observed that Jesus was sweating blood—a sign of extreme anguish (Luke 22:44). If anything shows that Jesus was indeed fully man, this prayer is it.

Jesus knew of what was to come (see Mark 8:31). The agony He faced was going to be more than physical; it would be spiritual and emotional, as well. Jesus knew that God’s will was to crush Him, to allow Him to be “pierced for our transgressions” and wounded for our healing (Isaiah 53:5–10). Jesus loves mankind, but His humanity dreaded the pain and sorrow He faced, and it drove Him to ask His Father, “Let this cup pass from me.”

(03-06-2024, 02:34 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  [Image: WhBL23Z.jpg]

How many times you need to stick this picture around? I thought you said before you don believe the Bible?

(03-06-2024, 02:39 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  How many times you need to stick this picture around? I thought you said before you don believe the Bible?

Maybe he is quietly a Christian now lah! Big Grin

(03-06-2024, 02:45 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Maybe he is quietly a Christian now lah! Big Grin

He is a pastor...his job is to set some daily questions for Christians to answer and to strengthen their faith!
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

[Image: jesus-in-garden-of-gethsemane-mosaic-det...dy-of.webp]

[Image: 360-F-591143094-5k-MNFCl-Dr-E2qbm0-Scbfc...q-Yj-V.jpg]

[Image: images.jpg]

[Image: images-1.jpg]

(03-06-2024, 02:34 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  [Image: WhBL23Z.jpg]

The way Jesus prayed (by falling on his face) does not, in any way imply that Jesus was a Muslim...... If anything, Muslims as well as many others, pray in the way Jesus prayed.... Islam came forth AFTER Jesus, therefore Muslims pray like Jesus and not the other way

(03-06-2024, 02:25 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.

Please tell me what is the cup? According to one Christian here, it is the suffering of the crucifixion. So, when Jesus pleaded for that to be taken from him, is that not a prayer to be saved from that suffering or crucifixion?

And did the Father grant him that? According to you, no.

Jesus did the following and more:-

1. Walked on water.
2. Healed the blind
3. Raised the dead 
4. Forgave wow! Forgave sins
5. Promised a man he would be in paradise (Seriously, how wonderful it would be if Jesus tells me this nao)
6. Restored an ear to the body 
7. Himself rose from the dead (I can imagine you making an evil grin there)

And you read that verse literally as if Jesus was a rather soft-soft strawberry of a sissy who was damned scared of pain!

Really...you lack the Holy Spirit's guidance because of the hardness of your heart. Even if I tell you that at the split second of Life to Death, the Sin of Adam which caused the eternal separation of Man from God was to be laid upon Him, you will just mock with another evil smirk.

Jesus, the Second Person of the triune God, came to this world taking the form of a Man and in that form, was of course able to feel pain. But the anguish was not the nails on his hands and feet per se but the knowledge of that moment to come when He would become Sin.

I don't think you get it.  Never mind..

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(03-06-2024, 02:39 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  How many times you need to stick this picture around? I thought you said before you don believe the Bible?

Jesus taught us the Lord's Prayer which he does not pray. He feels very self righteous about his posture while reciting one of the several versions of the Quran, and calling that praying.

(03-06-2024, 03:48 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Jesus taught us the Lord's Prayer which he does not pray. He feels very self righteous about his posture while reciting one of the several versions of the Quran, and calling that praying.

That posture with the young boy's butt sticking up...it is easy to fart....how many times have you farted while praying? Big Grin

Mohammed Hijab vs Jay Smith

I don trust oral tradition...which is passed down from one to the other for 240 yrs after the death of muh.....Jay Smith makes a good point!

(03-06-2024, 04:45 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Mohammed Hijab vs Jay Smith

I uploaded this beedio a week ago. He was very disrespectful and behaved in a way which disgraced his mother.

He was mimicking Jay and must have thought that he looked good on YouTube and in front of the crowd..

(03-06-2024, 02:30 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Yalar, he died. They should have cremated him so that there will be no bullshit of his return.     Big Grin

If that happened in this century, They would have sent him to electric chair or death squad.

Imagine if people have to carry electric chair  on their neck I/o cross

(03-06-2024, 04:58 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I don trust oral tradition...which is passed down from one to the other for 240 yrs after the death of muh.....Jay Smith makes a good point!

Not only that, they lived over a thousand miles from Mecca and Medina.

As I said before, that would be like someone in South Korea telling peepur what Ee Mun who lived in Singapore was like, what he had said, 300 years later.

(03-06-2024, 05:13 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I uploaded this beedio a week ago. He was very disrespectful and behaved in a way which disgraced his mother.

He was mimicking Jay and must have thought that he looked good on YouTube and in front of the crowd..

That is a typical Muslim behaviour....they cannot debate properly but must act in a childish manner to distract the speaker! Hai ya!

(03-06-2024, 05:20 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Not only that, they lived over a thousand miles from Mecca and Medina.

As I said before, that would be like someone in South Korea telling peepur what Ee Mun who lived in Singapore was like, what he had said, 300 years later.

It should be written down but it seems no one was bothered at all.... they blame it that no one was literate enough to read and write?

(03-06-2024, 05:20 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  That is a typical Muslim behaviour....they cannot debate properly but must act in a childish manner to distract the speaker! Hai ya!

And both Hope and Ee Mun glossed over that. It was a piece of inconvenience evidence of how badly a Moslem debater conducted himself in public.

Talk about being disrespectful..

(03-06-2024, 05:22 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  It should be written down but it seems no one was bothered at all.... they blame it that no one was literate enough to read and write?

Precisely. That's what Jay said. Why was it not written down in the 7th century when there was no lack of peepur who could write Arabic?

(03-06-2024, 02:48 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  He is a pastor...his job is to set some daily questions for Christians to answer and to strengthen their faith!

Pastor Ali lah! Big Grin I know many Malay Muslims became Christians also lah!

(03-06-2024, 05:20 PM)Hope Wrote:  If that happened in this century, They would have sent him to electric chair or death squad.

Imagine if people have to carry electric chair  on their neck I/o cross

Another piece of mocking from you. You learned fast.

You know damned well that 2000 years ago, which was a relatively far more primitive era, there were no cars, pmd, smartphones Sgtalk, and the Romans carried out the death sentence by crucifixion, yet you chose to mock with sarcasm.

Well done, Hope. Tongue

(03-06-2024, 02:35 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Let this cup pass from me,” He expresses the natural human desire to avoid pain and suffering.....it is not a plead to be rescued!

Next time pls check with reliable sources before coming to your own conclusion! Where are all your Christian scholars? Don they have an answer for you?

"... may this cup be taken from me". Did Jesus the man want to avoid the pain and suffering? According to you, yes. So he prayed to the Father to help him avoid the pain and suffering.

Did the Father help? No.

Did I get it right this time?

(03-06-2024, 05:37 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Pastor Ali lah! Big Grin I know many Malay Muslims became Christians also lah!

Which church is he pastoring? ask him

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(03-06-2024, 02:37 AM)victortan Wrote:  delicious,,, best roasted duck at chong pang market... long time no go there.

maybe today pass by and buy,,

good business. very early close shop and sold out,

another one in HK kowloon, i go there dies dies must eat,,no eat dont wan to come back to sillypore.

Teochew style braised duck is also very nice.

(03-06-2024, 05:40 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Which church is he pastoring? ask him

Church of Edmw. Kena bend there and decided to pastor Church of Sgtalk for nao. Rotfl