Ali is actually a Buddhist

(03-06-2024, 10:28 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  If they don't bother to understand, they will get only the benefit of memorizing it but not the benefit of understanding it.

Thank you! If you don learn to read and write...there is no way to fully understand it!

Remember there was once that I copied and pasted an Arabic word...you said you needed to go and translate it....

That moment I thought all Muslims knew fully the Arabic language .but I was wrong!

(03-06-2024, 10:30 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Thank you! If you don learn to read and write...there is no way to fully understand it!

Most people in olden days don't know how to read or write but they fully understand what people are saying in their language.

(03-06-2024, 10:33 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Remember there was once that I copied and pasted an Arabic word...you said you needed to go and translate it....

That moment I thought all Muslims knew fully the Arabic language .but I was wrong!

No, I said it's not a test of whether I can read and understand what you posted in Arabic coz I can easily use google translate. It doesn't mean that I need to use google translate.

(03-06-2024, 10:35 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  No, I said it's not a test of whether I can read and understand what you posted in Arabic coz I can easily use google translate. It doesn't mean that I need to use google translate.

Let's be frank..no lies! Can you read and write Arabic?
I am not going to humiliate you ...trust me!

(03-06-2024, 10:34 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Most people in olden days don't know how to read or write but they fully understand what people are saying in their language.

I am referring to the Muslims in singapore....
Can you understand what an Arab says?

(03-06-2024, 10:38 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Let's be frank..no lies! Can you read and write Arabic?
I am not going to humiliate you ...trust me!

Write not much. Only did some Arabic writing when I was in primary school days.

Read Arabic only the Quran.

(03-06-2024, 10:40 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I am referring to the Muslims in singapore....
Can you understand what an Arab says?

No, not Arabic speakers, unless they speak real slow for me to catch each words and run it through my brain for any similar Quranic words which I already understand.

(03-06-2024, 10:44 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Write not much. Only did some Arabic writing when I was in primary school days.

Read Arabic only the Quran.

OK fair...even you get confuse by the word wipe out thinking that it is malicious..and this is a language that you are strong at.....

Will you agree that it will be worse with Arabic since you don fully understand?

(03-06-2024, 10:46 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  No, not Arabic speakers, unless they speak real slow for me to catch each words and run it through my brain for any similar Quranic words which I already understand.

Rotfl when you fully understand..your brain will automatically tell you that you don know how to speak!

(03-06-2024, 10:50 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  OK fair...even you get confuse by the word wipe out thinking that it is malicious..and this is a language that you are strong at.....

Will you agree that it will be worse with Arabic since you don fully understand?

Wipe out means to eliminate something completely, like 'wipe out his bank account'. Or when used on a people, can mean genocide.

With the Quran, I will refer to scholars if there is anything I don't understand about the Quran.

(03-06-2024, 08:21 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  First one just an hour ago, about 7pm. 

Then the next one at abt 8.30pm. The next one about 5.30pm. Then at noon, which is like 1pm, then afternoon, at abt 4.30pm.
How come all pm no am ?
People usually wakes up early to pray and worship God

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(03-06-2024, 11:00 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  How come all pm no am ?

Oh sorry.. the 5.30 is supposed to be am.

Thank you for noticing.
[+] 1 user Likes Ali Imran's post

(03-06-2024, 10:58 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Wipe out means to eliminate something completely, like 'wipe out his bank account'. Or when used on a people, can mean genocide.

With the Quran, I will refer to scholars if there is anything I don't understand about the Quran.

Yes..you are right! 1 word can have a few meanings!

Some arabic words that you think you interpreted correctly might not even represent the actual meaning ....

(03-06-2024, 11:00 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  How come all pm no am ?

Sharp eyes bro! It is these little details that matter!
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(03-06-2024, 11:07 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Yes..you are right! 1 word can have a few meanings!

Some arabic words that you think you interpreted correctly might not even represent the actual meaning ....

Start reading the Quran. The first chapter is the Lord's prayer, consisting of 7 verses. It is easy to understand.

(03-06-2024, 11:18 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Start reading the Quran. The first chapter is the Lord's prayer, consisting of 7 verses. It is easy to understand.

What are the 7 verses?

☝️

(03-06-2024, 11:20 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  What are the 7 verses?

[Image: 64766bd215e813001d156779.jpg]

(03-06-2024, 11:18 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Start reading the Quran. The first chapter is the Lord's prayer, consisting of 7 verses. It is easy to understand.

The lord's prayer....errh..Muslims also address Allah as Lord?

(03-06-2024, 05:38 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Another piece of mocking from you. You learned fast.

You know damned well that 2000 years ago, which was a relatively far more primitive era, there were no cars, pmd, smartphones Sgtalk, and the Romans carried out the death sentence by crucifixion, yet you chose to mock with sarcasm.

Well done, Hope. Tongue

It is not mocking.Now Jews have modern weapons unlike 2000 years ago.They even bomb houses.

(03-06-2024, 11:27 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  The lord's prayer....errh..Muslims also address Allah as Lord?

Yes, the Lord your God, the Lord is one.

We worship only 1 Lord, our God.

(03-06-2024, 11:25 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  [Image: 64766bd215e813001d156779.jpg]

Completely different can’t be same Lord 
Ours is
Our Father who art in heaven
Hallowed by thy name thy kingdom come
They will be done on earth as it is in heaven
Forgive our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us
Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil
Thy is the Kingdom n power forever amen.

☝️

(03-06-2024, 11:30 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes, the Lord your God, the Lord is one.

We worship only 1 Lord, our God.

I have never come across Muslims addressing Allah as Lord!
It is not widely used I think... what is normal for Muslims is just to say Allah...

(03-06-2024, 11:32 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Completely different can’t be same Lord 
Ours is
Our Father who art in heaven
Hallowed by thy name thy kingdom come
They will be done on earth as it is in heaven
Forgive our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us
Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil
Thy is the Kingdom n power forever amen.

There is only 1 God.

(03-06-2024, 11:34 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I have never come across Muslims addressing Allah as Lord!
It is not widely used I think... what is normal for Muslims is just to say Allah...

We say "Rabbana" (our Lord) or "Rabbi" (my Lord) many many times in our daily prayers. From that two transliteration, you can gather that Rabb means Lord.

It is possible that Jesus actually said "Rabb" instead of "Abb". Why is it possible? Because of embellishment which is replete in the Gospels.

(03-06-2024, 11:34 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  There is only 1 God.

I agree there is 1 God but it consists of 3 entities  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(03-06-2024, 11:34 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  There is only 1 God.

There is only 1 God 
But people believe differently

☝️

(03-06-2024, 11:38 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  There is only 1 God 
But people believe differently

I like that you know that.

(03-06-2024, 11:38 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I agree there is 1 God but it consists of 3 entities  Big Grin

The most important commandment is to know that your God is one. Stop there. Only satan would want to spoil that by making you add something to it, like how you just did with that "but", which in essence is to cancel out the first part of the statement.

(03-06-2024, 11:43 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The most important commandment is to know that your God is one. Stop there. Only satan would want to spoil that by making you add something to it, like how you just did with that "but", which in essence is to cancel out the first part of the statement.

Wah...you drag Satan in to refute the Holy trinity ...just marvellous!