Ali is actually a Buddhist

(03-06-2024, 11:43 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The most important commandment is to know that your God is one. Stop there. Only satan would want to spoil that by making you add something to it, like how you just did with that "but", which in essence is to cancel out the first part of the statement.
There u go again!

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(03-06-2024, 11:47 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  There u go again!

Isn't that what satan would do? To make you worship something else other than God?

(03-06-2024, 11:43 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The most important commandment is to know that your God is one. Stop there. Only satan would want to spoil that by making you add something to it, like how you just did with that "but", which in essence is to cancel out the first part of the statement.

We are monotheistic same as you and the Jews! The rest you believe or not is up to you

(03-06-2024, 11:51 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Isn't that what satan would do? To make you worship something else other than God?

Jesus told his disciples to go n preach the gospel n baptise the believers in the name of The Father Son and Holy Spirit

☝️

(03-06-2024, 11:52 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  We are monotheistic same as you and the Jews! The rest you believe or not is up to you

Do think about it. When you add "but" to the most important of all the commandments, you cancel out or at least, diminish the quality of the part before the "but" and that is what satan would want you to do, isn't it?

(03-06-2024, 11:36 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  We say "Rabbana" (our Lord) or "Rabbi" (my Lord) many many times in our daily prayers. From that two transliteration, you can gather that Rabb means Lord.

It is possible that Jesus actually said "Rabb" instead of "Abb". Why is it possible? Because of embellishment which is replete in the Gospels.

I think satan misled you on the first line that it should be "Rabb" not "Rabbi"
Rabbi is a Jewish scholar or teacher
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(03-06-2024, 11:57 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Jesus told his disciples to go n preach the gospel n baptise the believers in the name of The Father Son and Holy Spirit

Does that mean the 3 are one?

Do you wonder why the Great Commission is only found in Matthew? Why didn't Mark report it? When Jesus prayed in the garden, all the 3 synoptic Gospels reported it. But when Jesus said something which cancels out his initial command, why Mark and Luke didn't report this very important abrogating statement?

(03-06-2024, 11:59 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Do think about it. When you add "but" to the most important of all the commandments, you cancel out or at least, diminish the quality of the part before the "but" and that is what satan would want you to do, isn't it?

I think the real Satan is you...you know how we think..there you trying to sow doubts again!

Christians are monotheistic, i.e., they believe there's only one God, and he created the heavens and the earth. This divine Godhead consists of three parts: the father (God himself), the son (Jesus Christ) and the Holy Spirit.

(04-06-2024, 12:01 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I think satan misled you on the first line that it should be "Rabb" not "Rabbi"
Rabbi is a Jewish scholar or teacher

They were so high up in their ego that they made the peasants call them "my lord". That is why Jesus rebuked those teachers, calling them hypocrites and other names.

You also see that in old England, where the Earl will make the peasants call them "my lord".

(04-06-2024, 12:06 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Does that mean the 3 are one?

Do you wonder why the Great Commission is only found in Matthew? Why didn't Mark report it? When Jesus prayed in the garden, all the 3 synoptic Gospels reported it. But when Jesus said something which cancels out his initial command, why Mark and Luke didn't report this very important abrogating statement?

Mark and Luke were not the disciples of Jesus

☝️

(04-06-2024, 12:06 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I think the real Satan is you...you know how we think..there you trying to sow doubts again!

Christians are monotheistic, i.e., they believe there's only one God, and he created the heavens and the earth. This divine Godhead consists of three parts: the father (God himself), the son (Jesus Christ) and the Holy Spirit.

Who told you that? Moses didn't teach that. David didn't teach that. Joshua didn't teach that. Ezekiel didn't teach that. Even Paul didn't teach that.

Who told you that God has 3 parts? If you take one part, is that 100% God or 33.3333% God? If you say each part is 100% God, then your Godhead is 300% God which is a mathematical impossibility. 

If you isolate one part, will the Father and the Holy Spirit be enough be make up one God? I ask coz at one point in time, one part of the 3 were not around for 3 days and 3 nights. Was the Trinity still functional for those 3 days and nights?

(04-06-2024, 12:15 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Mark and Luke were not the disciples of Jesus

Then why did Matthew copy most of Matthew from Mark?

(03-06-2024, 11:59 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Do think about it. When you add "but" to the most important of all the commandments, you cancel out or at least, diminish the quality of the part before the "but" and that is what satan would want you to do, isn't it?

Big Grin then why are putting muh's name in the same prayer to Allah?
This is what Satan would want you to do..isn't it?

(04-06-2024, 12:23 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Big Grin then why are put putting muh's name in the same prayer to Allah?
This is what Satan would want you to do..isn't it?

No, we don't.

(04-06-2024, 12:21 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Then why did Matthew copy most of Matthew from Mark?

What copy?
Who wrote the book first ?

☝️

(04-06-2024, 12:24 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  No, we don't.

Tashahhud 

“At taheyatu lil-lahi was salawatu wa taiyibatu As salamu alaika ayuhan nabi Wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu As salamu alaina Wa ala ibadil lahis salihin Ash hadu an la ilaha ilallah Wa ash hadu anna muhamadan abduhu wa rasuluh”

All compliments, prayers and beautiful expressions are for God. Peace be on you, O Messenger, and God's mercy and blessings. Peace be on us and on all righteous servants of God. I bear witness that no one is worthy of worship except God. And I bear witness that Muhammad is His servant and Envoy.

Talk abt purity when you do your prayers by washing yourself...why is muh who is a sinner like everyone else mentioned together with the purity of God? He defiles a prayer!

(04-06-2024, 12:28 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Tashahhud 

“At taheyatu lil-lahi was salawatu wa taiyibatu As salamu alaika ayuhan nabi Wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu As salamu alaina Wa ala ibadil lahis salihin Ash hadu an la ilaha ilallah Wa ash hadu anna muhamadan abduhu wa rasuluh”

All compliments, prayers and beautiful expressions are for God. Peace be on you, O Messenger, and God's mercy and blessings. Peace be on us and on all righteous servants of God. I bear witness that no one is worthy of worship except God. And I bear witness that Muhammad is His servant and Envoy.

The first sentence is a salutation to Allah. Then we greet the prophet and then we greet the rest of us.

What's wrong with that?

(04-06-2024, 12:30 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The first sentence is a salutation to Allah. Then we greet the prophet and then we greet the rest of us.

What's wrong with that?

You pray to Allah only..that is a prayer direct only to God! Still need to pay special mention to his crew members? Big Grin

If you pray to Allah only...that is already an acknowledgement of his works thru muh

(04-06-2024, 12:28 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Tashahhud 

We can also pray for the forgiveness of our parents, which we can also include after saying all that, or during the prostration. So what's wrong with wishing peace for our prophet

(04-06-2024, 12:36 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You pray to Allah only..that is a prayer direct only to God! Still need to pay special mention to his crew members? Big Grin

If you pray to Allah only...that is already an acknowledgement of his works thru muh

I pray to Allah only, no one else, for blessings to be showered on my prophet. What's wrong with that?

(04-06-2024, 12:37 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  We can also pray for the forgiveness of our parents, which we can also include after saying all that, or during the prostration. So what's wrong with wishing peace for our prophet

Yes...but these are not prayer to Allah! You finished reciting the prayer and then you pray for whatever you want...

(04-06-2024, 12:39 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I pray to Allah only, no one else, for blessings to be showered on my prophet. What's wrong with that?

Is your prophet God? Are you idol worshipping?

(04-06-2024, 12:40 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Yes...but these are not prayer to Allah! You finished reciting the prayer and then you pray for whatever you want...

Who told you we can only do it that way? 

In between all the cycles, we say many prayers for our own personal self. 

In the last cycle of our prayer, we pray for the Palestinians, something we have included starting in Oct last year.

So what's wrong with praying for our prophet?

(04-06-2024, 12:41 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Is your prophet God? Are you idol worshipping?

If I pray for my mother, does it mean my mother is God? Am I idol worshipping my mother if I pray for my mother?

Peace be upon you O prophet.....why do you need to greet your prophet who is dead and buried in medina? If this is not idol worshipping...I Don know what is this?

(04-06-2024, 12:48 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Peace be upon you O prophet.....why do you need to greet your prophet who is dead and buried in medina? If this is not idol worshipping...I Don know what is this?

We also say peace be upon us. Does it mean we are idol worshipping ourselves too? If you insist we are idol-worshipping ourselves too, I will stop arguing with you.

(04-06-2024, 12:47 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  If I pray for my mother, does it mean my mother is God? Am I idol worshipping my mother if I pray for my mother?

Do you put your mother in the same prayer to Allah...O peace be upon you prophet and peace be upon you my mother? No right! You finished your prayer to Allah first then you pray for your mother....Ah Lee are you praying correctly Big Grin

(04-06-2024, 12:50 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  We also say peace be upon us. Does it mean we are idol worshipping ourselves too? If you insist we are idol-worshipping ourselves too, I will stop arguing with you.

You say peace be upon yourself to a prayer to Allah? Big Grin

(04-06-2024, 12:50 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Do you put your mother in the same prayer to Allah...O peace be upon you prophet and peace be upon you my mother? No right! You finished your prayer to Allah first then you pray for your mother....Ah Lee are you praying correctly Big Grin

No, even before I say the Tashahhud, I can already say prayers for my mother, or for my personal self.

Why are you making up rules for our religious rituals?

(04-06-2024, 12:52 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You say peace be upon yourself to a prayer to Allah? Big Grin

Yes, we do. That by itself is a prayer to Allah.

I thought you knew that already.