Ali is actually a Buddhist

(04-06-2024, 05:17 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Allah says in the Quran, seek help with patience and in Solah. 2:153. When we do Solah, we can seek Allah's help and we always do because we are always in need of Allah's help, every step of the way in this world.

Don't suka suka jump to conclusion my friend. You will only make yourself look like a fool.

No..show me the verse that says Allah allows you to pray for yourself and others in a prayer to him!
Because I have shown you that the quran says clearly to worship and remember him only!

Why are you remembering Muh?

(04-06-2024, 05:21 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  No..show me the verse that says Allah allows you to pray for yourself and others in a prayer to him!
Because I have shown you that the quran says clearly to worship and remember him only!

Why are you remembering Muh?

The verse you quoted says;

we should believe in God alone with no partners - checked
we should worship none but God - checked
we should do the solah - checked
we should be in remembrance of God - checked

Did you see anywhere in that verse that says we cannot remember other people? Like our friend who is going thru a crisis and in need of divine help?

Did you see the Quranic verse I quoted that says we should seek Allah's help in patience and in solah?

(04-06-2024, 05:26 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The verse you quoted says;

Did you see anywhere in that verse that says we cannot remember other people? Like our friend who is going thru a crisis and in need of divine help?

Did you see the Quranic verse I quoted that says we should seek Allah's help in patience and in solah?

72:18 The places of worship belong to GOD; do not call on anyone else beside GOD.
   Why are you calling muh then? Are you disobeying God?

I think you are going thru crisis and in need of help

(04-06-2024, 05:40 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  72:18 The places of worship belong to GOD; do not call on anyone else beside GOD.
   Why are you calling muh then? Are you disobeying God?

I think you are going thru crisis and in need of help

The word is dua, which means prayer, which means call. 

Yes, we only pray (call) to Allah. We don't pray (call) to our prophet.

Right...that's about it! Big Grin you go think about it lah Ah Lee...
Formal prayer to Allah no need so long winded lah....mention so many people for what?
Are you going to a party?

My prayer to God no grandmother story...what thanks Mary lah, Joseph lah, moses lah, Abraham lah...the righteous people who does his Father's works lah...the angels and the past prophets lah.....

Just thanks God will do...it is an acknowledgement for all the people that have involved in God's works!

(04-06-2024, 05:43 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Right...that's about it! Big Grin you go think about it lah Ah Lee...
Formal prayer to Allah no need so long winded lah....mention so many people for what?
Are you going to a party?

So now you want us to change our religion. Ok noted.

Now, James said you're a fool if you believe in sola fide, no need to observe the law. Why is there a disagreement between James and Paul? Whose side is the Holy Spirit on?

This fake Sheik is damn funny.  Worth all my taim watching this beedio... Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvECYa3Mixs

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(04-06-2024, 05:45 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  My prayer to God no grandmother story...what thanks Mary lah, Joseph lah, moses lah, Abraham lah...the righteous people who does his Father's works lah...the angels and the past prophets lah.....

Just thanks God will do...it is an acknowledgement for all the people that have involved in God's works!

Rotfl

(04-06-2024, 05:48 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  So now you want us to change our religion. Ok noted.

Now, James said you're a fool if you believe in sola fide, no need to observe the law. Why is there a disagreement between James and Paul? Whose side is the Holy Spirit on?

I never ask you to change hor...Don put words in my mouth...only exchanging opinions only hor...any Muslims here just take what I said with a pinch of salt! 

Can quote me the chapter or not! I am lazy to find!
Works or faith tiok boh?

We are saved solely by the work of Christ on our behalf...... his death and his resurrection are the works that save us. ...and we receive our Savior by faith!
Simple?

(04-06-2024, 06:06 PM)Oyk Wrote:  This fake Sheik is damn funny.  Worth all my taim watching this beedio... Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

OK.. later I watch!

(04-06-2024, 06:11 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I never ask you to change hor...Don put words in my mouth...only exchanging opinions only hor...any Muslims here just take what I said with a pinch of salt! 

Can quote me the chapter or not! I am lazy to find!
Works or faith tiok boh?

We are saved solely by the work of Christ on our behalf...... his death and his resurrection are the works that save us. ...and we receive our Savior by faith!
Simple?

James 2.

(04-06-2024, 05:26 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The verse you quoted says;

You are "checking" things aka giving him answers to questions that he did not ask.

Let me c/p for you what he asked:  No..show me the verse that says Allah allows you to pray for yourself and others in a prayer to him!

Your argument that follows is as good as saying that you can eat chewing gum while praying, or even smoke because the above didn't say you cannot do that? Maybe you can even masturbate while praying because the Quran didn't say you can't?

Do not be a potato, Ee Mun.  Everybody is laughing at you...

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(04-06-2024, 06:11 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  We are saved solely by the work of Christ on our behalf...... his death and his resurrection are the works that save us. ...and we receive our Savior by faith!
Simple?

We are saved by GRACE through faith.

(04-06-2024, 06:25 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You are "checking" things aka giving him answers to questions that he did not ask.

Let me c/p for you what he asked:  No..show me the verse that says Allah allows you to pray for yourself and others in a prayer to him!

Your argument that follows is as good as saying that you can eat chewing gum while praying, or even smoke because the above didn't say you cannot do that? Maybe you can even masturbate while praying because the Quran didn't say you can't?

Do not be a potato, Ee Mun.  Everybody is laughing at you...

I've given him the verse where Allah allows us to seek help in solah.

(04-06-2024, 06:28 PM)Oyk Wrote:  We are saved by GRACE through faith.

And James said you're a fool for believing that.

James 2.

(04-06-2024, 06:29 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I've given him the verse where Allah allows us to seek help in solah.

He wrote simpur English, you cannot understand simpur English?

No..show me the verse that says Allah allows you to pray for yourself and others in a prayer to him!

(04-06-2024, 06:30 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  And James said you're a fool for believing that.

James 2.

You don't understand anything because you are not taught by the Holy Spirit.  You are taught by peepur who lived a few centuries after Muh died.  This is why you kept misquoting the bible out of context.

(04-06-2024, 06:12 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  OK.. later I watch!

Get your popcorns ready.

You will see the exact pattern which Ee Mun is using, but he was no match for his opponent who speaks and reads Arabic.

(04-06-2024, 10:21 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You always mock us with the Trinity question...telling us that there is only 1 God 
But when you pray to that only one God...you took in his associates Muh and the rest of prophets? What does Allah says... Pray to him only!
God says: “I am GOD; there is no other god beside Me. You shall worship Me alone, and observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) to remember Me. [Qur’an 20:14]
Are you not remembering Muh when you put him in the same prayer to Allah?

We pray to 1 god 3 entities and no one else gets a mention!

The extent of Ee Mun's veneration of Muh has crossed the boundary to idolatry.  While he says he only prays to Allah which I understand is just reciting the Quran and NOT having a walk and talk with God, he actually idolizes Muh.  It is a form of idolatry.

(04-06-2024, 11:57 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  We can pray to God at anytime anywhere anyhow lah! Big Grin No need to kneel down buttocks up lah!

You can pray in the language you are most proficient in.  It can be Teochew, Hokkien, German, Korean, Vietnamese, whichever you are most proficient in.

No need to pray in Hebrew or Greek or Aramaic OR Arabic, though you might use one or two common words like Hallelujah and Amen.

And praying to God is not reciting the Bible in Hebrew or Greek, which is meaningless.

Christ did not die on the Cross so that you can nao recite the Bible.  

He died so that we are nao reconciled with God, and we may nao have the relationship with Him that Adam and Eve had lost. 

Through Christ, we can nao come before God, no need to take off our shoes, no need to have a bath...before the Fall Adam didn't do all that.  Why?  because before the Fall, he was clean and pure.  Sinless!

When we come before God's presence in Jesus' name, we are cleansed.  God looks at us as though we have never sinned.  Why do we need to scrub away the physical dirt on our perishable body?  For what leh?  God is not interested in the carnal body!  We are sinless, clean and pure to the hilt because of Christ.  If not for Christ, we can bathe a thousand taims, and we are still dirty like filthy rags.  Amen.  Hallelujah!

[+] 2 users Like Oyk's post

(04-06-2024, 06:58 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You can pray in the language you are most proficient in.  It can be Teochew, Hokkien, German, Korean, Vietnamese, whichever you are most proficient in.

No need to pray in Hebrew or Greek or Aramaic OR Arabic, though you might use one or two common words like Hallelujah and Amen.

And praying to God is not reciting the Bible in Hebrew or Greek, which is meaningless.

Christ did not die on the Cross so that you can nao recite the Bible.  

He died so that we are nao reconciled with God, and we may nao have the relationship with Him that Adam and Eve had lost. 

Through Christ, we can nao come before God, no need to take off our shoes, no need to have a bath...before the Fall Adam didn't do all that.  Why?  because before the Fall, he was clear and pure.  Sinless!

When we come before God's presence in Jesus' name, we are cleansed.  God looks at us as though we have never sinned.  Why do we need to scrub away the physical dirt on our perishable body?  For what leh?  God is not interested in the carnal body!  We are sinless, clean and pure to the hilt because of Christ.  If not for Christ, we can bathe a thousand taims, and we are still dirty like filthy rags.  Amen.  Hallelujah!

OK thank you lah! Big Grin

(04-06-2024, 07:02 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  OK thank you lah! Big Grin

Don't thank me.  Thank Christ.  You don't need to take off your shoes and bathe because of Christ, what He did for you, and not because of me.  Rolleyes

(04-06-2024, 05:45 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  My prayer to God no grandmother story...what thanks Mary lah, Joseph lah, moses lah, Abraham lah...the righteous people who does his Father's works lah...the angels and the past prophets lah.....

Just thanks God will do...it is an acknowledgementS for all the people that have involved in God's works!
Seems u r on
star awards 
Thank this thanks that person lol

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(04-06-2024, 06:06 PM)Oyk Wrote:  This fake Sheik is damn funny.  Worth all my taim watching this beedio... Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

The Sheik is smart to deny the hadith and he is not interested to talk about Muh....
In the end he was laughing at his own hadith and calling it stupid!

same typical Muslim behaviour that Ah Lee possess lah...twist and turn..wiggle here and there!

(04-06-2024, 07:32 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Seems u r on
star awards 
Thank this thanks that person lol

Yes lah...pray to God very simple..Don make it complicated by bringing so many in!

(04-06-2024, 06:43 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The extent of Ee Mun's veneration of Muh has crossed the boundary to idolatry.  While he says he only prays to Allah which I understand is just reciting the Quran and NOT having a walk and talk with God, he actually idolizes Muh.  It is a form of idolatry.

He once said Muh is his role model wor!

(04-06-2024, 08:38 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  He once said Muh is his role model wor!

Yes, of course. If you're an atheist, your objective is success in this world. But if you believe in God, you will want to be successful in this material world and successful in the spiritual world too.

According to Michael Hart, a Christian who spent a considerable effort in his research, Prophet Muhammad is the only successful person in history in both the material world as well as the religious life.

[Image: vPTAQuQ.jpg]

We have a role model who was successful in both the secular as well as religious level.

(04-06-2024, 08:44 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes, of course. If you're an atheist, your objective is success in this world. But if you believe in God, you will want to be successful in this material world and successful in the spiritual world too.

According to Michael Hart, a Christian who spent a considerable effort in his research, Prophet Muhammad is the only successful person in history in both the material world as well as the religious life.

[Image: vPTAQuQ.jpg]

Don't be nervous...so nervous that not only you didn't dare to speak to me but you even mentioned the name Muh without adding pbuh. Rolleyes