Ali is actually a Buddhist

(04-06-2024, 06:35 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You don't understand anything because you are not taught by the Holy Spirit.  You are taught by peepur who lived a few centuries after Muh died.  This is why you kept misquoting the bible out of context.

Ok. Maybe you're right. 

If you have the Holy Spirit teaching you, please explain.

(04-06-2024, 08:47 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  We have a role model who was successful in both the secular as well as religious level.

Bow your head in shame.

Did you marry your wife when she was six? No? 

Whatever happened to your role modeling attempt? Epic fail lorh. 

And are you going to visit your daughter in law when your son is not at home and....?

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(04-06-2024, 08:53 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Bow your head in shame.

Did you marry your wife when she was six? No? 

Whatever happened to your role modeling attempt? Epic fail lorh. 

And are you going to visit your daughter in law when your son is not at home and....?

[Image: LSFPZZq.jpg]

(04-06-2024, 08:50 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Ok. Maybe you're right. 

If you have the Holy Spirit teaching you, please explain.

You are telling me to do God's work?

According to the Bible my job is to tell, share. It's beyond me to convict. But if you harden your heart, when Jesus comes knocking, there's nothing I can. 

I can sexprain but you shant understand.. Rolleyes

(04-06-2024, 08:53 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  [Image: LSFPZZq.jpg]

Hundreds of thousands of historians and scholars vs that bugger above. Whom do you believe?  Rolleyes

(04-06-2024, 06:06 PM)Oyk Wrote:  This fake Sheik is damn funny.  Worth all my taim watching this beedio... Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvECYa3Mixs

Lee Ee Mun 

Stop arguing and watch this beedio. That Moslem chap argues like you but kena minced by someone who knows Arabic... Rotfl

(04-06-2024, 08:59 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Hundreds of thousands of historians and scholars vs that bugger above. Whom do you believe?  Rolleyes

Do I take you seriously? I think I shan't.

(04-06-2024, 08:47 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  We have a role model who was successful in both the secular as well as religious level.

I am glad for you that your role model is so successful.
The same cannot be said about Jesus....Satan tried to tempt Jesus and these temptations were those of bread, power, and worldly recognition!!

(04-06-2024, 09:02 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Lee Ee Mun 

Stop arguing and watch this beedio. That Moslem chap argues like you but kena minced by someone who knows Arabic... Rotfl

That Muslim is a native Arabic speaker, schooled in Arabic and if I'm not mistaken, a hafiz of the Quran.

Jay Smith is a fraud. The first 22 minutes of your video I've watched already exposed his fraud.

(04-06-2024, 09:11 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  That Muslim is a native Arabic speaker, schooled in Arabic and if I'm not mistaken, a hafiz of the Quran.

Jay Smith is a fraud. The first 22 minutes of your video I've watched already exposed his fraud.

That beedio is not showing Jay Smith. Why are you changing the topic?

Anyway, here's another very disturbing one.  You want me to be a Moslem, I tried to hear you out, but this beedio below....has the source proving what you denied.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auJNUxdlM9g

(04-06-2024, 09:09 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Do I take you seriously? I think I shan't.

Heheehahahah!  Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

[Image: kid-finger-wag.gif]

(04-06-2024, 05:26 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The verse you quoted says;

we should believe in God alone with no partners - checked
we should worship none but God - checked
we should do the solah - checked
we should be in remembrance of God - checked

Did you see anywhere in that verse that says we cannot remember other people? Like our friend who is going thru a crisis and in need of divine help?

Did you see the Quranic verse I quoted that says we should seek Allah's help in patience and in solah?

Indeed, Allah is with those who are patient." (Qur'an 2:153) This verse emphasizes the idea that in order to persevere through a hardship or loss, patience is essential. 

This verse never say to seek Allah's help!
This verse ask you to persevere through hardship with patience! If you suka suka ask Allah for help then the meaning of this verse does not make sense any more!

Anyway I don know why you quote me this verse!

Did you see anywhere in that verse that says we cannot remember other people?

I question your faith because you chose to play with words that Allah said!...
The quran says to worship him alone and remember him.....and you this slippery bugger can say Allah never say you cannot remember other people!
This is your faith towards your god...haiya!

Why not you tell your wife...." yes we are married doesn't mean I cannot go out and fcuk other women"
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(05-06-2024, 12:20 AM)Oyk Wrote:  That beedio is not showing Jay Smith. Why are you changing the topic?

Anyway, here's another very disturbing one.  You want me to be a Moslem, I tried to hear you out, but this beedio below....has the source proving what you denied.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auJNUxdlM9g

Beedio unavailable

(05-06-2024, 12:26 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Beedio unavailable

Content owner does not allow viewing on other sites like SgTalk for eg.

Click on it, and you will go to YouTube to watch. It shows the Islamic sources about Muh lusting after his son's wife....

(05-06-2024, 12:23 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Heheehahahah!  Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

[Image: kid-finger-wag.gif]

This is taken from one of the forum member! Big Grin

(05-06-2024, 12:36 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  This is taken from one of the forum member! Big Grin

I know him for as long as I know both Ee Mun and Obamao, that's about 15 years.

(05-06-2024, 12:25 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Indeed, Allah is with those who are patient." (Qur'an 2:153) This verse emphasizes the idea that in order to persevere through a hardship or loss, patience is essential. 

This verse never say to seek Allah's help!
This verse ask you to persevere through hardship with patience! If you suka suka ask Allah for help then the meaning of this verse does not make sense any more!

Anyway I don know why you quote me this verse!

Did you see anywhere in that verse that says we cannot remember other people?

I question your faith because you chose to play with words that Allah said!...
The quran says to worship him alone and remember him.....and you this slippery bugger can say Allah never say you cannot remember other people!
This is your faith towards your god...haiya!

Why not you tell your wife...." yes we are married doesn't mean I cannot go out and fcuk other women"

He was trying to twist and turn  Big Grin

https://youtube.com/shorts/o3W2qsrVomE?s...Cs23sPtM8O

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(04-06-2024, 08:49 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Don't be nervous...so nervous that not only you didn't dare to speak to me but you even mentioned the name Muh without adding pbuh. Rolleyes

Rotfl Ah Lee was guided by Satan to leave out pbuh!
What is the punishment for disrespecting Muh?
Certain death during Muh time?

(05-06-2024, 12:52 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I know him for as long as I know both Ee Mun and Obamao, that's about 15 years.

back during the old CNA forum...there was this bugger topsage who always change and edit the texts of members...and i will also change his texts to taunt him Big Grin ...that was back in 2013

(04-06-2024, 08:44 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes, of course. If you're an atheist, your objective is success in this world. But if you believe in God, you will want to be successful in this material world and successful in the spiritual world too.

According to Michael Hart, a Christian who spent a considerable effort in his research, Prophet Muhammad is the only successful person in history in both the material world as well as the religious life.

[Image: vPTAQuQ.jpg]

This was released in 1978! Why are you showing some statements made 46 yrs ago? You ask him the same question today and you might not get the same answer! Big Grin

(05-06-2024, 07:51 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  back during the old CNA forum...there was this bugger topsage who always change and edit the texts of members...and i will also change his texts to taunt him Big Grin ...that was back in 2013

I don't do such childish things. Wink

[Image: IMG-20220518-WA0012.jpg]

(05-06-2024, 08:05 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  This was released in 1978! Why are you showing some statements made 46 yrs ago? You ask him the same question today and you might not get the same answer! Big Grin

He has to quote anything and anyone he can find on Google because his Hadith has too many Achilles Points.

All the arguments he tried to foist on us have fallen flat.

His Quran couldn't stand on its own. He needs his Hadith but they only reveal a man who was all but righteous.

If pigs can talk and they say Muh is the best prophet ever, a picture of a pig would be posted by him to rescue his arguments...  Rolleyes

PinkPanther. In your Lord's Prayer, do you pray for yourself?

(05-06-2024, 10:46 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  PinkPanther. In your Lord's Prayer, do you pray for yourself?

Lord's Prayer ònly to God only! You want to pray for others ....you can pray anywhere anytime

Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as in heaven.
Give us today our daily bread.
Forgive us our sins
as we forgive those who sin against us.
Lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil.
For the kingdom, the power,
and the glory are yours
now and forever. Amen.

(05-06-2024, 11:06 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Lord's Prayer ònly to God only! You want to pray for others ....you can pray anywhere anytime

Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as in heaven.
Give us today our daily bread.
Forgive us our sins
as we forgive those who sin against us.
Lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil.
For the kingdom, the power,
and the glory are yours
now and forever. Amen.

You didn't answer my question.

(05-06-2024, 11:14 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You didn't answer my question.

Of cos not! After the word Amen ... you sit your ass down!

(05-06-2024, 11:17 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Of cos not! Right finished the word Amen ... you sit your ass down!

Ok. Let me answer it for you.

Yes, in your Lord's Prayer, you pray for your self. And yet you want to find fault in my religion because I pray for myself and for others too.

(05-06-2024, 11:19 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Ok. Let me answer it for you.

Yes, in your Lord's Prayer, you pray for your self. And yet you want to find fault in my religion because I pray for myself and for others too.

Focus and look at the Lord's prayer again...recite it to clarify your mind if you want...
Which part of the prayer is a prayer for myself or others ? This whole prayer is dedicated to God only...and not his special crew!

(05-06-2024, 11:24 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Focus and look at the Lord's prayer again...recite it to clarify your mind if you want...
Which part of the prayer is a prayer for myself or others ? This whole prayer is dedicated to God only...and not his special crews!

In verse 11, 12, and 13, the prayer is for yourself and others.