Ali is actually a Buddhist

You go washing for 10 minutes and all you pray is for others while God only took a mere few secs of your mention ...this is not a prayer to God...this is a prayer for your desires and wishes to be fulfilled.....

You need to pray to a genie instead!

So you spent all day yesterday trying to find fault in our religion because we pray to Allah for ourselves and others, not knowing that Christians are doing the same too.

(05-06-2024, 11:28 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  In verse 11, 12, and 13, the prayer is for yourself and others.

What is wrong with seeking forgiveness, seeking help from God?

(05-06-2024, 11:31 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  So you spent all day yesterday trying to find fault in our religion because we pray to Allah for ourselves and others, not knowing that Christians are doing the same too.

Nope...you added muh in your daily prayers to Allah....this is the crux!
Muh is not in the same league as Allah...so some entites must have instructed you to add him in a same prayer ....

(05-06-2024, 11:38 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  What is wrong with seeking forgiveness, seeking help from God?

Nothing wrong. We do it too.

(05-06-2024, 11:40 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Nope...you added muh in your daily prayers to Allah....this is the crux!

We pray for the people we love. Do you find that objectionable?

(05-06-2024, 11:42 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  We pray for the people we love. Do you find that objectionable?

You can pray for whatever..,,,your Arabic recital should not contain muh! Don try to divert to what you pray for..I could care no less!

(05-06-2024, 11:40 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Nothing wrong. We do it too.

Good...no special mention of the crew members tiok boh

(05-06-2024, 11:44 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You can pray for whatever..,,,your Arabic recital should not contain muh! Don try to divert to what you pray for..I could care no less!

So we can pray for anybody but our prophet (صلي الله عليه وسلم). Okay noted.

(05-06-2024, 11:31 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  So you spent all day yesterday trying to find fault in our religion because we pray to Allah for ourselves and others, not knowing that Christians are doing the same too.

U find fault first n we followed fair

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(05-06-2024, 11:45 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  So we can pray for anybody but our prophet (صلي الله عليه وسلم). Okay noted.

You forget to add pbuh..how many times are you going to disrespect him Big Grin

Look Ah Lee..you can pray for muh anytime in Melayu...
Your prayers and dedication to God is only in arabic ..and it should not contain muh 

Muh is muh...God is God...let's be clear!

(05-06-2024, 11:47 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  U find fault first n we followed fair

Fair.

He didn't know that the Lord's Prayer has prayers for oneself too. I find that amazing. A Christian who recites the Lord's Prayer often without knowing the meaning.

(05-06-2024, 11:49 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Muh is muh...God is God...let's be clear!

We are very clear about that.

[Image: Shahada.png]

(05-06-2024, 11:49 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Fair.

He didn't know that the Lord's Prayer has prayers for oneself too. I find that amazing. A Christian who recites the Lord's Prayer often without knowing the meaning.

We know the meaning n was taught by Jesus how to pray

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(05-06-2024, 11:49 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Fair.

Nope...we are seeking God's help is different from praying God for help!

(05-06-2024, 11:51 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  We are very clear about that.

Why do you need to bear witness to muh and his servant? Is he God?
In this declaration of faith...why do you again include muh? Is he same as God? Does he holds equal status to God?

(05-06-2024, 12:00 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Why do you need to bear witness to muh and his servant? Is he God?
In this declaration of faith...why do you again include muh? Is he same as God? Does he holds equal status to God?

Our prophet wants us to keep remembering that he is just a servant of God, ergo not God or even equal to God. 

If that is not emphasized, the Muslims will elevate Prophet Muhammad's status higher than it is, eventually reaching the divine. He knew how the son of Mary was eventually elevated to a status that equals God and he didn't want his followers to do the same.

I don like to clamp Allah and muh together...one is a human and one is a god...
Whose job is to confuse the people? 

This declaration of faith can only be directed to Allah in heaven only...
If you want to direct to Muh...pls go medina..you can find him there

(05-06-2024, 11:28 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  In verse 11, 12, and 13, the prayer is for yourself and others.

I have already proven my point that the prayer is only to God alone and should not contain names of others!

Too late bro...game set match!

(05-06-2024, 11:14 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You didn't answer my question.

Learned from you. Suka jiu answer..Tak suka jiu bo hew. Jiu si ah nei 简单。 Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(05-06-2024, 12:07 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Our prophet wants us to keep remembering that he is just a servant of God, ergo not God or even equal to God. 

If that is not emphasized, the Muslims will elevate Prophet Muhammad's status higher than it is, eventually reaching the divine. He knew how the son of Mary was eventually elevated to a status that equals God and he didn't want his followers to do the same.

Muh told you? Rolleyes

(05-06-2024, 12:08 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I don like to clamp Allah and muh together...one is a human and one is a god...
Whose job is to confuse the people? 

This declaration of faith can only be directed to Allah in heaven only...
If you want to direct to Muh...pls go medina..you can find him there

The moment you acknowledge Muh, you are worshipping a different god. You will SUBMIT to the hadiths as well.

I won't even say there's no god but Allah. I'd say there's no god but Yahweh of the Bible.

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(05-06-2024, 12:32 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Muh told you? Rolleyes

Yes, in no uncertain terms. And he specifically mentioned Jesus and told us not to do like what the followers of Jesus did, overpraise him. What our prophet said 1,400+ years ago is today a study know as Christology.

(05-06-2024, 12:35 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The moment you acknowledge Muh, you are worshipping a different god. You will SUBMIT to the hadiths as well.

I won't even say there's no god but Allah. I'd say there's no god but Yahweh of the Bible.

We mention our prophet, a man who was a servant of God. 

You also mention Jesus, a man who is a servant of God.

If you ask a 5 yrs old muslim boy...he will read , interprete this and say that Allah is the highest in heaven, muh as a man highest on earth....then where is the highest from hell....where is Satan?

Satan is the one who came up with this isn't it...the boy will say!

Ah Lee..are you really a Muslim? If you were, you will not attach this pic...you know we will attack this!

(05-06-2024, 12:57 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Ah Lee..are you really a Muslim? If you were, you will not attach this pic...you know we will attack this!

Go ahead and try. 

Do you know why there can only be 1 God?

(05-06-2024, 01:01 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Go ahead and try. 

Do you know why there can only be 1 God?

I also believe in 1 God!

Do any of you guys here know the declaration of faith (shahadah) for the followers of Jesus? It will be remarkably similar to our declaration of faith, except the 2nd part, which must change to Jesus instead of Muhammad. 

Peace and blessings be upon the 2 mighty messengers of Allah.

(05-06-2024, 01:25 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I also believe in 1 God!

It will be incoherent if you say you believe there is 1 while believing there are 3.

Your shahadah is "There is 1 God in 3 Gods", correct?