Ali is actually a Buddhist

(05-06-2024, 09:52 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  That's what we are trying to determine. 

You made it sound like our prophet suka suka killed his defenseless enemies or prisoners. And you said our prophet ordered a massacre.

Then you come to know that there was a judge and a death sentence was issued to those men by that judge, not our prophet. So it is false to say that our prophet ordered a massacre.

Let's be clear...I said he ordered the massacre...infact he did because he approved it!
The Islamic website said he went one step further...he killed the fighting men...you should tell them not to suka suka say Muh killed them..

The Prophet chose Saad....pls read again from my sauce! If you are saying that it is all a lie..then they are spreading falsehood...they are liars!

And you should thanks me for busting them up! You won't thanks me because you are ungrateful and without any integrity

(05-06-2024, 09:57 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Let's be clear...I said he ordered the massacre...infact he did because he approved it!
The Islamic website said he went one step further...he killed the fighting men...you should tell them not to suka suka say Muh killed them..

The Prophet chose Saad....pls read again from my sauce! If you are saying that it is all a lie..then they are spreading falsehood...they are liars!

And you should thanks me for busting them up! You won't thanks me because you are ungrateful and without any integrity

Is it a massacre? I would like to hear from you. I gave you an analogy of 50 men being put to death for treason, asking you if you would classify that as a massacre.

I don't want to quibble on terminology but it is a stretch to say order is the same as approve. 

No, the Israelites chose Saad bin Muadh to be the judge.

Btw, do recall what I said to you on that same day. I won't call you a liar.

(31-05-2024, 11:11 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You said something false, intentionally. Does that qualify as a lie? Yes. Does that allow me to call you a liar? Yes, but I won't.

(05-06-2024, 10:10 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Is it a massacre? I would like to hear from you. I gave you an analogy of 50 men being put to death for treason, asking you if you would classify that as a massacre.

I don't want to quibble on terminology but it is a stretch to say order is the same as approve. 

What do you mean I said something false intentionally ....you are 61yrs old..you have been a Muslim all your life...and you can't even confirm the details from your hadiths...somemore you want it to be put to a debate!

Hello...you should thanks me for enriching your knowledge my friend! How reliable is the hadith if you don even know it well....everyone has their own different stories to write! if it is unreliable...can the quran still stand? Can it be the truth? You need to get it right the first time my friend....if not your faith is put into question!
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(05-06-2024, 10:10 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Is it a massacre? I would like to hear from you. I gave you an analogy of 50 men being put to death for treason, asking you if you would classify that as a massacre.

Why would the jews choose a Muslim to be the judge...it doesn't make sense..

It was muh who chose Saad...pls get it right this time my friend...pls double confirm with a few sauces!

Any way...he did approved the execution..that's all it counts.

600 to 900 men were executed...why are you giving an execution of 50 men analogy...I am not going to answer it...because I know what is your next question...I know you too well my friend....

(03-06-2024, 08:16 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You said a lot of untruth about our prophet. This latest one, you said he ordered the killing of banu Quraiza which is a lie.

You said I made a lie about your prophet ! Am I a liar? 
The Islamic website went one step further to say muh killed the fighting men...

Who is lying my friend?

(05-06-2024, 10:20 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  What do you mean I said something false intentionally ....you are 61yrs old..you have been a Muslim all your life...and you can't even confirm the details from your hadiths...somemore you want it to be put to a debate!

Hello...you should thanks me for enriching your knowledge my friend! How reliable is the hadith if you don even know it well....everyone has their own different stories to write! if it is unreliable...can the quran still stand? Can it be the truth? You need to get it right the first time my friend....if not your faith is put into question!

Prepare for the shock. 

The story of banu Quraiza is not in the Hadith. The story of Quraiza is the same standard as the apocryphals in Christianity. So please don't blame the Hadith for the many many unknowns in that story.

(05-06-2024, 10:29 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  600 to 900 men were executed...why are you giving an execution of 50 men analogy...I am not going to answer it...because I know what is your next question...I know you too well my friend....

According to some of our scholars, only about 30-50 were put to death.

You damn well know that Saad is just a sick bird....kena shot by an arrow! He is powerless without muh's authority...so pls don twist and turn the facts!

(05-06-2024, 10:42 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You damn well know that Saad is just a sick bird....kena shot by an arrow! He is powerless without muh's authority...so pls don twist and turn the facts!

Nothing about the story of banu Quraiza is fact.

(05-06-2024, 10:41 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  According to some of our scholars, only about 30-50 were put to death.

You mean banu Quraiza only have 30 to 50 combatants? You got to be joking and it took 25 days for muh to conquer? Big Grin

Make sense to you or not?

(05-06-2024, 10:44 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You mean banu Quraiza only have 30 to 50 combatants? You got to be joking and it took 25 days for muh to conquer? Big Grin

Make sense to you or not?

Maybe not all of banu Quraiza were found guilty. Maybe only a few among them were involved in the plot to commit treason. We don't know.

(05-06-2024, 10:43 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Nothing about the story of banu Quraiza is fact.

Really? Go and read the biography of muh and see if the banu quraiza was ever mentioned...

Why are you doubting your own hadiths?
If you doubt the hadiths..then you doubt muh..and if you doubt muh you doubt Allah...and if you doubt Allah then the quran is not the truth!

Come my friend..I welcome you with open arms!

(05-06-2024, 10:46 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Maybe not all of banu Quraiza were found guilty. Only a few among them were involved in the plot to commit treason.

A few is not a massacre my friend....you are in denial my friend! Who does not know the massacre? Only you don know? This is an important event because this is the last of the 3 tribes to be eliminated....I never use wipe out hor...very soft already!

(05-06-2024, 10:49 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  A few is not a massacre my friend....you are in denial my friend! Who does not know the massacre? Only you don know? This is an important event because this is the last of the 3 tribes to be eliminated....I never use wipe out hor...very soft already!

Do you know what is apocryphal? If you don't, please google.

The story of banu Quraiza is all apocryphal.

(05-06-2024, 10:46 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Really? Go and read the biography of muh and see if the banu quraiza was ever mentioned...

Why are you doubting your own hadiths?
If you doubt the hadiths..then you doubt muh..and if you doubt muh you doubt Allah...and if you doubt Allah then the quran is not the truth!

Come my friend..I welcome you with open arms!

I already told you. The story of banu Quraiza is not in the Hadith. The story is all apocryphal.

(05-06-2024, 10:52 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Do you know what is apocryphal? If you don't, please google.

The story of banu Quraiza is all apocryphal.

What nonsense...these were all compiled...why you don go check?
Why so lazy my friend...anyhow hamtam one bombastic word and ask me to Google!

(05-06-2024, 10:54 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I already told you. The story of banu Quraiza is not in the Hadith. The story is all apocryphal.

Why are you lying to me again ah lee....
[Image: Enr-Clug-XIAQo0ho-jpg-large.jpg]

(05-06-2024, 10:58 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  What nonsense...these were all compiled...why you don go check?
Why so lazy my friend...anyhow hamtam one bombastic word and ask me to Google!

You should not think you know when you don't know.

I repeat. The story of banu Quraiza is totally apocryphal. No scholars of Islam will say it is authentic. Most of them will say the story is unclear and apocryphal.

(05-06-2024, 11:04 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You should not think you know when you don't know.

I repeat. The story of banu Quraiza is totally apocryphal. No scholars of Islam will say it is authentic. Most of them will say the story is unclear and apocryphal.

He killed the men! Not I say wor
From sahih Bukhari wor...am I still a liar?

(05-06-2024, 11:02 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Why are you lying to me again ah lee....
[Image: Enr-Clug-XIAQo0ho-jpg-large.jpg]

I asked you for the source and you came up with it. Thank you. 

Can you see how brief is that narration? We don't have much info about banu Quraiza and numbers and if it was a battle and the men were killed in the battle.

All that story you have been getting didn't come from the Hadith.

(05-06-2024, 11:05 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  He killed the men! Not I say wor
From sahih Bukhari wor...am I still a liar?

Did our prophet ordered a massacre?

(05-06-2024, 11:10 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Did our prophet ordered a massacre?

I am soft to say he ordered a massacre....he killed them all!

(05-06-2024, 11:13 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I am soft to say he ordered a massacre....he killed them all!

If they were 50 men were killed in a battle, do you classify that as a massacre?

(05-06-2024, 11:10 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I asked you for the source and you came up with it. Thank you. 

Can you see how brief is that narration? We don't have much info about banu Quraiza and numbers and if it was a battle and the men were killed in the battle.

All that story you have been getting didn't come from the Hadith.

What else you need to know..ownself go research already then come report to me...this is your faith..I could care less!

(05-06-2024, 11:16 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  What else you need to know..ownself go research already then come report to me...this is your faith..I could care less!

You made a lie against our prophet not knowing that the story is unclear. That is why I said I won't call you a liar coz you don't know.

You said our prophet ordered a massacre. That is a lie. Do you know what is a massacre? Would you like me to show you what is a massacre using your Bible?

(05-06-2024, 11:21 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You made a lie against our prophet not knowing that the story is unclear. That is why I said I won't call you a liar coz you don't know.

You said our prophet ordered a massacre. That is a lie. Do you know what is a massacre? Would you like me to show you what is a massacre using your Bible?

I am soft with my approach...now sahih bukhari also went one step further to say he killed all the men.... I would rather he ordered the massacre and not get his hands dirty

(05-06-2024, 11:21 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You made a lie against our prophet not knowing that the story is unclear. That is why I said I won't call you a liar coz you don't know.

So you know the story v well? Pls share..because I have been waiting for you to share the story...pls do not be lazy

If you are going into a debate using lies and deceit without any backings..you will end up getting hurt my friend!

That's it my friend...we shall continue tomorrow...it is good knowledge for viewers who have followed this thread....Do you agree Ah Lee?