Ali is actually a Buddhist

(06-06-2024, 01:00 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  When you said our prophet ordered a massacre with the intention to tarnish the image of our prophet, you didn't say it was your opinion. You said it as though you know it to be true. Now, we know you don't know. Are you going to take back what you've said?

I read abt the Banu Qurayza the night before...the next morning..I think you were saying something to LKS and it was a perfect opportunity for me to talk abt the massacre....

Still want to call me a liar?

Now I know why you believe in Karen Armstrong so much! She is stupiak and I believe you are as well... people question her..haiya!

According to Armstrong, Mohammed was, above all, a “peacemaker” who “respected” Jews and other non-Muslims. Yet nowhere in the Qur’an and Sunnah does Mohammed refer to non-Muslims as in any way deserving of respect as equals. Quite the opposite, in fact. Apparently, we are to ignore 1400 years of Islamic history contradicting Armstrong’s view, and to ignore the contents of the Qur’an and the explicitly anti-Semitic ‘revelations’ of Islam’s founder. Has Armstrong not read Ibn Ishaq’s quasi-sacred biography of Mohammed? Has she not read the Hadiths? Does she not know of the massacre of the Banu Qurayza and the opportunist raids against the Bani Quainuqa, Bani Nadir and Bani Isra’il and other Jewish tribes? Does she not know how these events were justified as a divine duty, one which formed the theological basis of the Great Jihad of Abu Bakr, setting in motion one of the most formidable military expansions in Islamic history? Does she not know how these theological ideas established Jews and Christians’ subordinate legal status throughout much of the Islamic world for hundreds of years?...
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(06-06-2024, 04:03 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I read abt the Banu Qurayza the night before...the next morning..I think you were saying something to LKS and it was a perfect opportunity for me to talk abt the massacre....

Still want to call me a liar?

He can’t face the truth of his prophet

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(06-06-2024, 05:52 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  He can’t face the truth of his prophet

The truth is always hard to accept! He kept questioning me abt Banu Qurayza ...it is his faith wor..not mine...his own people he doesn't believe wor, he chooses to believe an ang moh lao charboh who has no idea abt the hadiths,  the events and ibn Ishaq....this shows what a fool he is!

His sauces are unreliable, his Karen armstrong is unreliable...Ah Lee has proven to be unreliable as well....this is the truth!

I have watches several debates of Zakir Naik vs...

I also watched several debates of Christian Prince vs....

Btw Ee Mun avoids not me but Christian Prince. He's stopped replying to me because he knows I would be asking him to tell me, was Prince right or wrong. 

The below beedio...Prince challenged Zakir Naik to a live debate. But Zakir....?

https://youtu.be/2f0Q8Ft9LVM?si=5tlsoDQhPc620up4

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(07-06-2024, 09:06 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I have watches several debates of Zakir Naik vs...

I also watched several debates of Christian Prince vs....

Btw Ee Mun avoids not me but Christian Prince. He's stopped replying to me because he knows I would be asking him to tell me, was Prince right or wrong. 

The below beedio...Prince challenged Zakir Naik to a live debate. But Zakir....?

https://youtu.be/2f0Q8Ft9LVM?si=5tlsoDQhPc620up4

Ip Man wanted to debate with you but only on his terms....only the Bible! If you bring Christian Prince, the quran and hadiths in...the bugger will tremble and hide behind his amdk Karen armstrong...simply because he is scared of the truth!

Bugger is a fake Muslim for sure...even Hope is more knowledgeable than this piece of char siew! 

Now his wife has caged him up...refuse to let him come here and throw face Big Grin

(06-06-2024, 05:52 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  He can’t face the truth of his prophet

If you destroy the Hadith you destroy Muh, and therefore Islam.  That's just like Ee Mun trying to destroy Christianity by destroying Paul.

There's a difference.

While Ee Mun tries to destroy Paul, Paul wasn't doing the things the Hadiths said about Muh. 

All Ee Mun could do was to quote some verses elsewhere in the Bible to accuse Paul of being a liar. 

When I asked him, Ee Mun denied calling Paul a liar but he was leading everybody here to say that word. He did the same thing to Pink., he didn't call Pink a liar but tells everyone reading this debate that Pink was spreading lies. 

The things recorded about Muh had no similar Christian Hadiths about Paul like having 15 wives, marrying a six year old child, giving himself the first right to the booty stolen from his victims, selling women and chewren, having delusions about having sex, etc.

Ee Mun wants us to become Moslems but is evidently poor at apologetics. When we do a serious study of Islam, we are bound to Google and search YouTube as well. He also told us not to believe the Bible blindly, so we apply the same advice to our study of Islam. But Ee Mun... did we actually end up making him consider leaving Islam but also not becoming a Christian? Maybe the title of this thread is right after all.  Rotfl

(07-06-2024, 09:30 AM)Oyk Wrote:  If you destroy the Hadith you destroy Muh, and therefore Islam.  That's just like Ee Mun trying to destroy Christianity by destroying Paul.

There's a difference.

While Ee Mun tries to destroy Paul, Paul wasn't doing the things the Hadiths said about Muh. 

All Ee Mun could do was to quote some verses elsewhere in the Bible to accuse Paul of being a liar. 

When I asked him, Ee Mun denied calling Paul a liar but he was leading everybody here to say that word. He did the same thing to Pink., he didn't call Pink a liar but tells everyone reading this debate that Pink was spreading lies. 

The things recorded about Muh had no similar Christian Hadiths about Paul like having 15 wives, marrying a six year old child, giving himself the first right to the booty stolen from his victims, selling women and chewren, having delusions about having sex, etc.

Ee Mun wants us to become Moslems but is evidently poor at apologetics. When we do a serious study of Islam, we are bound to Google and search YouTube as well. He also told us not to believe the Bible blindly, so we apply the same advice to our study of Islam. But Ee Mun... did we actually end up making him consider leaving Islam but also not becoming a Christian? Maybe the title of this thread is right after all.  Rotfl

Good analysis...but Ip Man only do selective reading nowadays... Big Grin maybe he will end up as a Buddhist after all....his next reincarnation is a Palestine female Big Grin

(06-06-2024, 06:17 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  The truth is always hard to accept! He kept questioning me abt Banu Qurayza ...it is his faith wor..not mine...his own people he doesn't believe wor, he chooses to believe an ang moh lao charboh who has no idea abt the hadiths,  the events and ibn Ishaq....this shows what a fool he is!

His sauces are unreliable, his Karen armstrong is unreliable...Ah Lee has proven to be unreliable as well....this is the truth!

Why is Karen Armstrong unreliable?

(07-06-2024, 10:09 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Why is Karen Armstrong unreliable?

Same like you lor...she doesn't read...all styles but no substance!

Karen Armstrong is not a scholar of the arabic language nor of islamic theology. Her views regarding muhamad and islam can at best be taken with a pinch of salt.  Big Grin

(07-06-2024, 10:20 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Same like you lor...she doesn't read...all styles but no substance!

Karen Armstrong is not a scholar of the arabic language nor of islamic theology. Her views regarding muhamad and islam can at best be taken with a pinch of salt.  Big Grin

Ok noted.

You know better than a well-acclaimed historian whose books are peer-reviewed.

(07-06-2024, 09:30 AM)Oyk Wrote:  If you destroy the Hadith you destroy Muh, and therefore Islam.  That's just like Ee Mun trying to destroy Christianity by destroying Paul.

There's a difference.

He belongs to the father of all lies 
that is why

☝️

(07-06-2024, 10:27 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Ok noted.

I detect yet another stubborn attempt that would progress to full blown mocking and taunting if given a chance.  Rolleyes

(07-06-2024, 10:32 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  He belongs to the father of all lies 
that is why

I actually wanted to and I did give Ee Mun a chance to give us or me an informed opinion and even hard truths.

While he hammered Christianity with comments he had posted so many times before at other online forums, he was evading, playing with words, dishonest when questioned about Islam by Pink on an intellectual level. That was not lost on me.

I rarely interrupted while they were debating but when I did comment, I didn't take sides. I was fair. Ee Mun had not defended the Hadith and Quran and importantly, Muh, well. So many questions were asked which went unanswered or else he would answer with the "peer reviewed" opinions of anti Christians scholars and historians..  Thinking

(07-06-2024, 10:27 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Ok noted.

If muh was still alive..you know what he will do to you Ah Lee
He will have you beheaded for trusting your white supremacist instead of your Muslim brothers!

Has Armstrong not read Ibn Ishaq’s quasi-sacred biography of Mohammed? Has she not read the Hadiths? Does she not know of the massacre of the Banu Qurayza and the opportunist raids against the Bani Quainuqa, Bani Nadir and Bani Isra’il and other Jewish tribes? Does she not know how these events were justified as a divine duty, one which formed the theological basis of the Great Jihad of Abu Bakr, setting in motion one of the most formidable military expansions in Islamic history? Does she not know how these theological ideas established Jews and Christians’ subordinate legal status throughout much of the Islamic world for hundreds of years?...

(07-06-2024, 10:45 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  If muh was still alive..you know what he will do to you Ah Lee
He will have you beheaded for trusting your white supremacist instead of your Muslim brothers!

Has Armstrong not read Ibn Ishaq’s quasi-sacred biography of Mohammed? Has she not read the Hadiths? Does she not know of the massacre of the Banu Qurayza and the opportunist raids against the Bani Quainuqa, Bani Nadir and Bani Isra’il and other Jewish tribes? Does she not know how these events were justified as a divine duty, one which formed the theological basis of the Great Jihad of Abu Bakr, setting in motion one of the most formidable military expansions in Islamic history? Does she not know how these theological ideas established Jews and Christians’ subordinate legal status throughout much of the Islamic world for hundreds of years?...

Ok. You know better than a well-acclaimed historian whose books are peer-reviewed.

Noted.

(07-06-2024, 10:52 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Ok. You know better than a well-acclaimed historian whose books are peer-reviewed.

Noted.

Rotfl  Islam depends on Karen armstrong's approval wor! Islam cannot stand without Karen....are you saying that?

(07-06-2024, 11:04 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Rotfl  Islam depends on Karen armstrong's approval wor! Islam cannot stand without Karen....are you saying that?

No, of course not.

I am saying you think you know better than a well-acclaimed historian whose books are peer-reviewed.

If Christian Prince were to write a book, do you think it will be peer-reviewed? I think his peers would not even read it.

(07-06-2024, 10:32 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  He belongs to the father of all lies 
that is why

He has an agreement with the devil...his time is soon up..that is why he is here looking for some lost soul to replace him! Big Grin

(07-06-2024, 11:06 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  No, of course not.

I am saying you think you know better than a well-acclaimed historian whose books are peer-reviewed.

If Christian Prince were to write a book, do you think it will be peer-reviewed? I think his peers would not even read it.

You can talk whatever peer reviewed you want...who are the field of experts who evaluate her works?
Show me the their names? Anyway....Muslims won't even use her to defend their own beliefs....you are pathetic my friend! Big Grin

(07-06-2024, 11:11 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You can talk whatever peer reviewed you want...who are the field of experts who evaluate her works?
Show me the their names? Anyway....Muslims won't even use her to defend their own beliefs....you are pathetic my friend! Big Grin

I think you have no idea what is peer-review in the academic circle.

(07-06-2024, 11:14 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I think you have no idea what is peer-review in the academic circle.

Rotfl even non Muslim believers will look at the quran, the hadiths, the writer Ibn Ishaq for answers...

You simply cannot refute me with any of these! 

You can only bring up the opinions of mama Karen...who knows nothing!

Muslim viewers will know you have close to no faith and knowledge!
Refute in your own words...stop hiding under the skirt of your mama!

It is difficult for me to bring your mama into the pic...but since you didn't retract the liar statement...so don blame me from on!

(07-06-2024, 11:24 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Rotfl even non Muslim believers will look at the quran, the hadiths, the writer Ibn Ishaq for answers...

You simply cannot refute me with any of these! 

You can only bring up the opinions of mama Karen...who knows nothing!

Muslim viewers will know you have close to no faith and knowledge!
Refute in your own words...stop hiding under the skirt of your mama!

It is difficult for me to bring your mama into the pic...but since you didn't retract the liar statement...so don blame me from on!

I gave you my arguments about why I say the 600 number is a lie. And yet you accused me of being unable to refute you with my words.

I know why you want to bring in my mother. Because it will make me stop replying to you and then you can strut around saying you've won. You want to be another pigeon like your back-slapping buddy Oyk.

(07-06-2024, 11:31 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I gave you my arguments about why I say the 600 number is a lie. And yet you accused me of being unable to refute you with my words.

I know why you want to bring in my mother. Because it will make me stop replying to you and then you can strut around saying you've won. You want to be another pigeon like your back-slapping buddy Oyk.

Let's look at Sirat, page 464..the life of muh shall we..pls see attached highlighted areas.
I gave you a conservative number but the numbers are much higher.
You stupiak fool Big Grin still want to call me a liar?

[Image: as-per-page-464-of-sirat-rasul-allah-pro...9uok81.png]

(07-06-2024, 10:42 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I actually wanted to and I did give Ee Mun a chance to give us or me an informed opinion and even hard truths.

While he hammered Christianity with comments he had posted so many times before at other online forums, he was evading, playing with words, dishonest when questioned about Islam by Pink on an intellectual level. That was not lost on me.

I rarely interrupted while they were debating but when I did comment, I didn't take sides. I was fair. Ee Mun had not defended the Hadith and Quran and importantly, Muh, well. So many questions were asked which went unanswered or else he would answer with the "peer reviewed" opinions of anti Christians scholars and historians..  Thinking

He said he was sent …
But according to what I think
not by Jesus the way the truth n the life but by the lies the death n the broad gate.

☝️

(07-06-2024, 11:06 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  He has an agreement with the devil...his time is soon up..that is why he is here looking for some lost soul to replace him! Big Grin

Those who believe him kena scammed of a precious soul that is more precious than money

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

Since I brought up your mother...I will say she must be sad to have a son who resorts to lies and deceit to progress himself...if you don read and remember,always being a lazy, prideful stubborn donkey...you will eventually fail your faith! I will give you an F..my friend! Try to do better next time!

(07-06-2024, 11:43 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Let's look at Sirat, page 464..the life of muh shall we..pls see attached highlighted areas.
I gave you a conservative number but the numbers are much higher.
You stupiak fool Big Grin still want to call me a liar?

[Image: as-per-page-464-of-sirat-rasul-allah-pro...9uok81.png]

Do you think Karen Armstrong didn't read that? 

Do you think I've never come across that?

I have already given you my arguments. I say the 600 number is a lie. So too Karen Armstrong and a lot of other scholars.

You want to promote that lie. Go ahead.

(07-06-2024, 11:50 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Since I brought up your mother...I will say she must be sad to have a son who resorts to lies and deceit to progress himself...if you don read and remember,always being a lazy, prideful stubborn donkey...you will eventually fail your faith! I will give you an F..my friend! Try to do better next time!

Many of you here accused me of lies and deceit but none of you brought proof.

(07-06-2024, 11:57 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Many of you here accused me of lies and deceit but none of you brought proof.

Our proof don’t suit your taste that is why !

☝️