Ali is actually a Buddhist

(07-06-2024, 04:39 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  If I am a non Muslim who just finished ŕeading the life of muh...I will be confused by your statement because it is inconsistent with the book...therefore..he will reject the book, the man and the religion....thank you ah lee!

I've never heard of an intellectual who converted to Islam because they studied ibn Ishaq's book. The many living intellectuals who converted to Islam, all converted after studying the Quran.

(07-06-2024, 04:41 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Did you stop to ask who ibn Ishaq? Do Muslims take him as how we take the esteemed Bukhari? Or the esteemed Imam Malik? Or the esteemed Imam Abu Hanifa?

Everything is consistent but you are just not happy with the number of death toll isn't it?.. Big Grin....

(07-06-2024, 04:46 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I've never heard of an intellectual who converted to Islam because they studied ibn Ishaq's book. The many living intellectuals who converted to Islam, all converted after studying the Quran.

That's your problem...every little details count..some people will want to understand the prophet first before proceeding with the quran.

(07-06-2024, 04:46 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Everything is consistent but you are just not happy with the number of death toll isn't it?.. Big Grin....

Why do you speak as though you know when you don't?

You don't even know who is ibn Ishaq and yet you think you know.

Unbelievable!

(07-06-2024, 04:48 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  That's your problem...every little details count..some people will want to understand the prophet first before proceeding with the quran.

After reading the Bible, in particular 1 Samuel 15 where infants were not spared, the story of banu Quraiza in ibn Ishaq's book will show a merciful prophet who didn't harm the women and children. Oh.. and no harm to infants too.

(07-06-2024, 04:53 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  After reading the Bible, in particular 1 Samuel 15 where infants were not spared, the story of banu Quraiza in ibn Ishaq's book will show a merciful prophet who didn't harm the women and children. Oh.. and no harm to infants too.

Eerh Ah Lee...we discussed the infants before in another thread...thanks but no again!

Ya your prophet is Merciful to spare the lives of the children and women...but I have to quickly take it back because he sold them for a profit  Big Grin

(07-06-2024, 04:49 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Why do you speak as though you know when you don't?

You don't even know who is ibn Ishaq and yet you think you know.

Unbelievable!

So you know your kawan ibn ishaq lah...when he sees you again he will knock your head for discrediting him!

(07-06-2024, 04:58 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Eerh Ah Lee...we discussed the infants before in another thread...thanks but no again!

Ya your prophet is Merciful to spare the lives of the children and women...but I have to quickly take it back because he sold them for a profit  Big Grin

For profit? I don't think so. The prophet was not into material wealth. The usual practice of the prophet was ransom. The other Israelites will pay the ransom for their release. Is that better than killing them and their babies?

(07-06-2024, 05:00 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  So you know your kawan ibn ishaq lah...when he sees you again he will knock your head for discrediting him!

Is that an admittance of your ignorance?

(07-06-2024, 04:58 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Eerh Ah Lee...we discussed the infants before in another thread...thanks but no again!

Same like he called us liars in his heart but mouth never admit lol

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(07-06-2024, 05:07 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Same like he called us liars in his heart but mouth never admit lol

I don't ever remember saying the NT allows polygyny. If I did say that, I may be made to stand corrected. What I remember saying is, "The NT doesn't prohibit polygyny".

So no, I didn't lie. 

I have a clean heart because I don't keep grudges or fester hate.

(07-06-2024, 05:04 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  For profit? I don't think so. The prophet was not into material wealth. The usual practice of the prophet was ransom. The other Israelites will pay the ransom for their release. Is that better than killing them and their babies?

Really? He took a fifth of whatever was collected from wars wor and that includes the sale of the women and children..,want me to go thru with you the life of muh again?

(07-06-2024, 05:05 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Is that an admittance of your ignorance?

You and your Karen discredit him wor......thru his biography of muh...I am sure many converted to Islam because they were not afraid of the truth...

There you are behaving like a small boy..".no lah..ishaq is not truthful"...he is the only source..no one else..I'm not going to believe in you, your mother or Karen...get it

(07-06-2024, 05:13 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Really? He took a fifth of whatever was collected from wars wor and that includes the sale of the women and children..,want me to go thru with you the life of muh again?

Why do you speak as though you know when you don't?

You don't even know who is ibn Ishaq to us and yet you speak as though you have found an unassailable authority in ibn Ishaq.

When the prophet passed away, he had no wealth possessions, no money.

(07-06-2024, 04:38 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Ibn Ishaq wasn't there. He was born after the event. Did you stop to ask where he got that 600 information from?

That's what Jay Smith was saying. Your Quran wasn't even written during Muh's lifetime, while the Hadiths were written by various peepur who lived thousands of miles from where Muh had lived and 300 hundred years after he had died. Nao you are using the same argument because it suits you. Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(07-06-2024, 05:18 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Why do you speak as though you know when you don't?

You don't even know who is ibn Ishaq to us and yet you speak as though you have found an unassailable authority in ibn Ishaq.

When the prophet passed away, he had no wealth possessions, no money.

Rotfl when you pass away..you will also have no wealth and other possessions...say something I Don know lah

(07-06-2024, 05:23 PM)Oyk Wrote:  That's what Jay Smith was saying. Your Quran wasn't even written during Muh's lifetime, while the Hadiths were written by various peepur who lived thousands of miles from where Muh had lived and 300 hundred years after he had died. Nao you are using the same argument because it suits you. Rolleyes

If he wants to play his style..then I am going to reject the quran by his own standards!

If the death toll is a lie then the biography of muh is a lie....there is no 2 ways!
So Ah Lee which one is the truth? Viewers here need to get to the bottom of this! Is ibn ishaq lying? Do you insist on calling me a liar? Or are you lying Ah Lee?

I will tell you the viewership to this thread is high! Sometimes in the middle of the night...you can still see 15 or more guests glued to this thread! Trust me I am not lying!

(07-06-2024, 05:27 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Rotfl when you pass away..you will also have no wealth and other possessions...say something I Don know lah

When you pass away, you usually leave behind an estate. 

Do I have to spell out everything for you?

(07-06-2024, 05:37 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  When you pass away, you usually leave behind an estate. 

Do I have to spell out everything for you?

Talk kok
You are referring to inheritance...why did you not make it clear..
Muh has no inheritance to his love ones?

(07-06-2024, 05:36 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  If the death toll is a lie then the biography of muh is a lie....there is no 2 ways!
So Ah Lee which one is the truth? Viewers here need to get to the bottom of this! Is ibn ishaq lying? Do you insist on calling me a liar? Or are you lying Ah Lee?

I will tell you the viewership to this thread is high! Sometimes in the middle of the night...you can still see 15 or more guests glued to this thread! Trust me I am not lying!

If there is a verse in the NT that turns out to be a lie, is the entire NT also a lie?

Nobody said ibn Ishaq is lying. I never said that. Do you want to use your brain for the answer or do you want me to explain it to you?

(07-06-2024, 05:12 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I don't ever remember saying the NT allows polygyny. If I did say that, I may be made to stand corrected. What I remember saying is, "The NT doesn't prohibit polygyny".

So no, I didn't lie. 

I have a clean heart because I don't keep grudges or fester hate.
Doesn’t prohibit means allow 

[Image: IMG-2219.jpg]

☝️

(07-06-2024, 05:39 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  If there is a verse in the NT that turns out to be a lie, is the entire NT also a lie?

Nobody said ibn Ishaq is lying. I never said that. Do you want to use your brain for the answer or do you want me to explain it to you?

So you agree that the death toll is 600 or more lah since you said ibn ishaq is not lying...why waste time going in circles....something wrong with you ah

(07-06-2024, 05:41 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Doesn’t prohibit means allow 

Kena cornered again....he is going to twist and wiggle again....let's see! Big Grin

(07-06-2024, 05:39 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Talk kok
You are referring to inheritance...why did you not make it clear..
Muh has no inheritance to his love ones?

When the prophet passed away, he had no wealthy possessions. Zero cash. His standard of living was the same as the poorest man in his city.

(07-06-2024, 05:42 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  So you agree that the death toll is 600 or more lah since you said ibn ishaq is not lying...why waste time going in circles....something wrong with you ah

Are you that simple-minded? If I say it is not black, does it automatically mean it is white?

(07-06-2024, 05:43 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Kena corned again....he is going to twist and wiggle again....let's see! Big Grin

Prohibited" means you can't have/do something at a location. "Not Prohibited" means you can. If a sign says "weapons are not prohibited" then you can have weapons (at least insofar as they are otherwise legally allowed to be present).

☝️

(07-06-2024, 05:45 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Are you that simple-minded? If I say it is not black, does it automatically mean it is white?

I am asking you a simple question in simple English...I expect simple answer!

Let's try again shall we! Is the death toll 600 and more? Give me a clear ans

(07-06-2024, 05:41 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Doesn’t prohibit means allow 

You said I'm lying because I said the NT ALLOWS polygyny. Thank you for pulling up my post and making it clear that I didn't say the NT allows it.

I only said the NT does not prohibit polygyny. I will stick to that statement.

(07-06-2024, 05:47 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I am asking you a simple question in simple English...I expect simple answer!

Let's try again shall we! Is the death toll 600 and more? Give me a clear ans

No. The 600 number is a lie.