Ali is actually a Buddhist

(07-06-2024, 07:10 PM)Oyk Wrote:  He will go as far back as the OT to justify incest. Rotfl

Now OT later what?  ask the black stone ?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(07-06-2024, 07:14 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  How to control man when they are high on sex even animals they poke anything that  got hole now worse man married dolls.
Wealth is mostly from Satan who rules the world. Some sold their soul to Satan 
Jesus said do not keep treasures on earth 
rich man n Lazarus u should know the story. 
Halal all halal  how about chat online need halal too?

Lubbish

I am sure you want to have financial freedom, or in short, you want to be rich. Can you be rich by illicit means like being a drug lord? I'm sure you will say cannot. But if legal means, like you work hard and smart, I'm sure you will say yes can, God will allow us to fulfill our desire to be rich. So there, not that difficult to understand what I'm saying right? 

Similarly, some men desire women. Both are natural desires. If God can allow us to fulfill one desire that he created us to have, why won't he allow another desire of men? Is there anything wrong with men wanting women?

You don't need to go to bestiality and all that. I'm just talking simple stuff.

(07-06-2024, 08:33 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You don't need to go to bestiality and all that. I'm just talking simple stuff.

Need. Why don't need. Some peepur like to piak donkeys... Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(07-06-2024, 06:40 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  My apologies. I didn't know I was dealing with a simpleton.

Thank you, pls keep your ans as simple and straight as possible...no need to twist and turn...

(07-06-2024, 08:43 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Need. Why don't need. Some peepur like to piak donkeys... Rolleyes

Some like to piak young boys and young men...they like them better than women!
Have you reach this stage ah lee?

(07-06-2024, 06:37 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes, since the biblical days, God does not prohibit polygyny. The children of Israel, God's chosen people, all came from a polygynous marriage.

When is it not okay for a man to marry more than 1 wife? Show me in the Bible.

I can show you in the Quran that it is not okay for some men to marry more than 1 wife but a similar prohibition is not found in the Bible.

Any how hantam again! 1 cor 7:2 says what! How many times must you embarrass yourself?
But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband.

Does the verse support polygamy?
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(07-06-2024, 06:37 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes, since the biblical days, God does not prohibit polygyny. The children of Israel, God's chosen people, all came from a polygynous marriage.

When is it not okay for a man to marry more than 1 wife? Show me in the Bible.

I can show you in the Quran that it is not okay for some men to marry more than 1 wife but a similar prohibition is not found in the Bible.

Just show what is in the quran next time....how many times we need to ask?
Since you are already typing...just back up your claims with the verse?
What is so difficult?  Why are you so lazy? Big Grin

Now we have to wait....you are so inefficient!

(08-06-2024, 12:08 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Just show what is in the quran next time....how many times we need to ask?
Since you are already typing...just back up your claims with the verse?
What is so difficult?  Why are you so lazy? Big Grin

Now we have to wait....you are so inefficient!

If that happened to his daughter he may tell her off..what’s wrong with man having multiple wives.

☝️

(08-06-2024, 12:16 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:   If that happened to his daughter he may tell her off..what’s wrong with man having multiple wives.

Last time he said he does not care if his daughter belongs to one of the 4 wives..just as long as she has the money!

(08-06-2024, 12:20 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Last time he said he does not care if his daughter belongs to one of the 4 wives..just as long as she has the money!
This confession is definitely not a lie.

☝️

(07-06-2024, 05:52 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  No. I definitely won't say that.

Why don you just produce the sauce? Why so secretive? You working for the secret agent? Why pretending to be a bergin again! Big Grin

(07-06-2024, 08:33 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I am sure you want to have financial freedom, or in short, you want to be rich. Can you be rich by illicit means like being a drug lord? I'm sure you will say cannot. But if legal means, like you work hard and smart, I'm sure you will say yes can, God will allow us to fulfill our desire to be rich. So there, not that difficult to understand what I'm saying right? 

Similarly, some men desire women. Both are natural desires. If God can allow us to fulfill one desire that he created us to have, why won't he allow another desire of men? Is there anything wrong with men wanting women?

Blah blah blah...save us the righteous talk...for we know that you are the opposite of that...what "work hard and work smart" I almost puke out my latte when I saw this..you Ah Lee a lazy bum who frequently get exposed Big Grin cannot be associated with the words work hard and smart...haiya!

(08-06-2024, 08:02 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Blah blah blah...save us the righteous talk...for we know that you are the opposite of that...what "work hard and work smart" I almost puke out my latte when I saw this..you Ah Lee a lazy bum who frequently get exposed Big Grin cannot be associated with the words work hard and smart...haiya!
Work smart is lazy people who trying to be smart n work less 
He don’t know ?

☝️

(07-06-2024, 06:08 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You have proven to me that you're a simpleton. Everything must be spelled out for you. Ok. Fair enough. I won't hold it against you for being a simpleton. That is God's will. I submit to God's will.

I just wish you're also humble enough if you know yourself to be a simpleton. Now listen carefully. If ibn Ishaq wrote in his book a disclaimer to us not to trust the 600 number because he got it from an unreliable source, would that make things clearer for you why I can easily reject that 600 number?

I think I missed this part...that's why he gave his rough estimations of 600 and above...
Of cos I don trust 600...it's beyond that..exact figure who knows!

Do you also have disclaimer in the quran and hadiths? Big Grin

(07-06-2024, 08:33 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I am sure you want to have financial freedom, or in short, you want to be rich. Can you be rich by illicit means like being a drug lord? I'm sure you will say cannot. But if legal means, like you work hard and smart, I'm sure you will say yes can, God will allow us to fulfill our desire to be rich. So there, not that difficult to understand what I'm saying right? 

Just an example are u offended?
U mean work smart and play hard?

☝️

(08-06-2024, 09:11 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Work smart is lazy people who trying to be smart n work less 
He don’t know ?

Rotfl

(08-06-2024, 09:19 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Just an example are u offended?
U mean work smart and play hard?

For him it's work smart and mock hard. Rolleyes

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(08-06-2024, 10:13 AM)Oyk Wrote:  For him it's work smart and mock hard. Rolleyes

You ask him to choose between a mosque or a Christian...he will always choose the Christian because he can rip him apart and taunt him...just imagine the smirk on his evil face!

(08-06-2024, 09:19 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I think I missed this part...that's why he gave his rough estimations of 600 and above...

If you only have 50 men you don't go to war or battle.

Even 369 had more members than that.

A fight with 50 members is at best a gang clash.

The number involved was definitely in the hundreds even though we don't have the exact number. 

Jesus fed the multitudes. The Bible didn't tell us the exact number to the last man but we know it's a large number of peepur. 

Did Muh kill a multitude? As for Jesus, there is not a single record of Him killing anyone rather He even raised peepur from the dead. There is no record of Him him selling women and chewren. There is no record of Him having multiple sex partners. It would be disgusting if God Who came to this world as a Man lusted after a six year old child while teaching the peepur. It would be disgusting if he went to His son's house and did that which must not be mentioned. 

I posted the beedios and asked Ee Mun for clarifications. He didn't reply. He just wants me to deny Christ and believe whatever Muh said and make him my role model.

(08-06-2024, 09:19 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I think I missed this part...that's why he gave his rough estimations of 600 and above...

Who is he? I'm asking because I think you are saying the 600 number is ibn Ishaq's rough estimation.

What is your reason for thinking that?

(08-06-2024, 10:21 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You ask him to choose between a mosque or a Christian...he will always choose the Christian because he can rip him apart and taunt him...just imagine the smirk on his evil face!

He didn't rip anyone apart. He only displayed his ignorance. 

He quoted the Bible with a carnal mind which is why he couldn't understand Paul's teachings as revealed to him by the Holy Spirit. If not for the revelations of the Holy Spirit, we would all be living under the Law and be judged by the Law.

Talking about revelations, the Book of Revelation warned against adding, subtracting, editing the Word of God which was final.. Ee Mun comes along with a Quran dated 1924 and several Hadiths which he couldn't explain (you know better than anyone here all the questions you asked which went unanswered) and when I think of Revelation, the Book, and study the life of Muh, I would have no excuse before God on the Day of Judgement, why I believed the Quran and Hadiths which edited the Bible beyond recognition.

(07-06-2024, 11:45 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Any how hantam again! 1 cor 7:2 says what! How many times must you embarrass yourself?
But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband.

Does the verse support polygamy?

Is 1 Cor 7:2 a verse that explicitly prohibits polygyny? Is the verse talking about polygamy? Or sexual relations?

(08-06-2024, 10:47 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Is 1 Cor 7:2 a verse that explicitly prohibits polygyny? Is the verse talking about polygamy? Or sexual relations?

Does the verse promote polygamy? 1 husband 1 wife..you cannot read clearly ah

(08-06-2024, 10:50 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Does the verse promote polygamy? 1 husband 1 wife..you cannot read clearly ah

We are talking apples and brought an orange.

(08-06-2024, 10:39 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  What is your reason for thinking that?

You have brain right...First you need to determine the numbers that muh brought for the war...do you have the numbers? I bet you don! You don bring a large force for a mere few hundreds!

(08-06-2024, 10:52 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  We are talking apples and brought an orange.

If you don know how to read clearly...I don know what to say
What do you want the verse to say? Oh you can have 1 husband and 1 wife but if you want to piak around and have more wives...it is OK...you are destroying the verse base on your biased opinions.....

If I said you are a man..I do not need to find alternatives to suggest you are a woman!

(08-06-2024, 10:37 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Who is he? I'm asking because I think you are saying the 600 number is ibn Ishaq's rough estimation.

These are reported thru channels...same  as how the quran was transmitted thru verbal channels!

So did muh ordered the execution of the jews....this is the initial argument!..I could care less abt the exact death toll....if you want to play along..I will play.

If you insist on taking more damages..,I will give it to you because my faith is not put into scrutiny..

(08-06-2024, 10:54 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:   You have brain right...First you need to determine the numbers that muh brought for the war...do you have the numbers? I bet you don! You don bring a large force for a mere few hundreds!

And where would you get that number from? Ibn Ishaq again?