Ali is actually a Buddhist

(09-06-2024, 09:18 AM)Oyk Wrote:  He just assumed and asserted that 600 was from a Christian source.  Why? because you said it.  If Ee Mun said it, then he would say that it was from an Islamic source.

And you have to correct him, and tell him that it was from an Islamic source.

I guess you had asked the wrong person.  It does not mean that just because he is a Moslem, he knows every bit of Islamic history.  The way he goes about giving answers is like those wumao who would say that Kim Jong Un is a good man.  Why? because he's China's ally.  You can't reason with such peepur.

Hope...since you have no knowledge of your faith...can I safely said you have no knowledge of the quran as well....but you have a great memory in memorising the book!
Conclusion....same traits as his father.....both also fake moslems!

Ee Mun abandoned his Muslim sauces and brothers.....prefers to take the side of his sweet heart Karen!  Big Grin who can blame a man who loves a pussy Big Grin

(09-06-2024, 09:02 AM)Oyk Wrote:  This was the second taim you mocked.  I know you had replied but I will elaborate because your reply was merely "defensive". You tried to deny...who are you kidding man?

Sure, the electric chair means instant death.

The Romans used crucifixion to be a slow and painful death for criminals, not that they didn't know how to kill someone in less than 2 seconds with a sword or spear pierced into the heart.

They paraded Jesus in the streets, made Him carry the Cross.

And you wrote "carry the electric chair on their neck".  Did Jesus carry the Cross on His neck?  No, He did not. It's  Christians, especially girls, who wear a cross as a pendant on their neck.  You were mocking Christians suggesting that girls would be wearing an electric chair on their neck right.

You are very disrespectful and not an angel, so kindly get off your high-moral horse man. Rolleyes

[Image: ee5ef7a21c33e00c47404b51ea9f82ed.jpg]
N both denied they didn’t mock Jesus
double standard

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Hope is my brother. I've never met him. I don't know him. But if I do get to meet him, we will greet each other like brothers, with a hug. That is one of the most attractive parts of Islam that attracts, our brotherhood.

We get a lot of converts to Islam in England. One group stands out with a significant number, the ginger Englishman. Why? Because ginger is outcasted. Islam offers them sanctuary. When they become Muslim, they suddenly find themselves in a family of over a billion people.

(09-06-2024, 10:04 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  We get a lot of converts to Islam in England. One group stands out with a significant number, the ginger Englishman. Why? Because ginger is outcasted. Islam offers them sanctuary. When they become Muslim, they suddenly find themselves in a family of over a billion people.
Many tried to enter the narrow gate but failed

☝️

(09-06-2024, 09:58 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Hope is my brother. I've never met him. I don't know him. But if I do get to meet him, we will greet each other like brothers, with a hug. That is one of the most attractive parts of Islam that attracts, our brotherhood.

It is never the same if one is an Arabic speaker...he tends to hold himself higher than the other....Ah Lee speaks no Arabic!

(09-06-2024, 10:04 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  We get a lot of converts to Islam in England. One group stands out with a significant number, the ginger Englishman. Why? Because ginger is outcasted. Islam offers them sanctuary. When they become Muslim, they suddenly find themselves in a family of over a billion people.

Here in Singapore, many lonely men are living empty lives. Islam offers them a better life. Once they become Muslim, they will find their lives fulfilling. And they have something to look forward to, the afterlife. 

Imagine that.

(09-06-2024, 09:32 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Hope...since you have no knowledge of your faith...can I safely said you have no knowledge of the quran as well....but you have a great memory in memorising the book!
Conclusion....same traits as his father.....both also fake moslems!

Ee Mun abandoned his Muslim sauces and brothers.....prefers to take the side of his sweet heart Karen!  Big Grin who can blame a man who loves a pussy Big Grin

I am not an imam or uztad.I believe you are a pastor or bishop.😢

Quran 33:26  “And He brought down those who supported them among the People of the Scripture from their fortresses and cast terror into their hearts [so that] a party [i.e., their combatant men] you killed, and you took captive a party [i.e., the women and children]”.

The number of combatants from Banu Qurayzah who were killed is not known; different reports point to different numbers. 

“According to Ibn Ishaq, 600 to 900 men of the B. Qurayzah were executed. It is not known what was the total strength of the B. Qurayzah. If each family is taken to consist of six persons—and this is a low average—3,600 to 5,400 men, women and children must have surrendered. They were all confined in the house of Bint al-Harith, a woman of the B. al-Najjar, and bound with ropes. Incarceration of four to five thousand persons can create problems even in a large town in the present age of crime, police and jails. If Ibn Ishaq is to be believed, Medina must have been a very well-organized town which could provide detention arrangements for such a large number of prisoners. How much rope was used and what was the area of Bint al-Harith’s house?”
Ahmad, Barakat. Muhammad and the Jews: A Re-examination. Page 82

The author also points out other crucial points which infer that the number simply does not match the state and the size of Madina.

“We have already pointed out that Medina in the Apostle’s time was not equipped to imprison four to five thousand people and execute 600 to 900 people in a day. Killing such a large number of people and disposing of the dead bodies created problems even for Nazi Germany, with hydrogen cyanide as an efficient lethal agent. A massacre in the midst of a town where people live is very different from a massacre in a town which is being sacked by a conquering army marching onwards from town to town with dead bodies left to make it uninhabitable.”
Ibid

The number of combatants killed varies and can be disputed but one thing is for certain is that they were punished for treason and for endangering the lives of the innocent public and ultimately rejected the judgment of the  Prophet (sa). Ultimately, judgment was given by a judge they chose, in accordance with their own teaching.

In making this judgement, Sa’d explicitly stated that this judgement of his was given NOT in accordance with the Quran, but in accordance with the judgement of the Torah, the law of the Jews, themselves, as recorded in Deuteronomy 20:10:

“When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it, then proclaim peace unto it. And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then it shall be, that all the people that is found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee. And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it: And when the Lord thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword: But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the Lord thy God hath given thee.”
Deuteronomy 20:10

In summary, the following points 
  1. The covenant of Medina was broken by all three Jewish tribes, and as a punishment, the other two Jewish tribes were expelled and no further action was taken.
  2. The Jews were threatened by the Quraysh of Mecca and were incited to oppose the Muslims.
  3. Banu Qurayza committed treason of the highest order whereby they risked the lives of the most vulnerable.
  4. The multiple attempts of the Prophet Muhammad (sa) to judge the punishment for the treason committed, were rejected.
  5. The ultimate decision was given by Sa’d bin Muadh, who made the decision based on the scripture of the Jews. Indeed, had the Muslims been at fault, the same punishment would have been given to them.

(09-06-2024, 10:07 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Many tried to enter the narrow gate but failed

Have you found the narrow gate?

(09-06-2024, 10:13 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Have you found the narrow gate?
Modern day we have roller gates .

(09-06-2024, 10:23 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Thank you Hope...you gave me the ans within an hour...our assumptions were on track.. and you have accepted the truth of the massacre ......If I need a simple and direct ans..you are no 1 on my list

It is not a massacre.It has happened as per rules of the war , scriptures,Medina charter at that time.

(09-06-2024, 09:53 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  N both denied they didn’t mock Jesus
double standard
I am mocking people like you for blindly holding into the rope.😂

We never mock Jesus , Great prophet, The Messiah.
We never mock Mary, The best righteous woman walked on this earth.

Jesus had entered it. Hallelujah! To borrow a phrase the oppies like to use, we may nao also enter clutching at his coattail.  Wink

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(09-06-2024, 10:38 AM)Hope Wrote:  I am mocking people like you for blindly holding into the rope.😂

We never mock Jesus , Great prophet, The Messiah.
We never mock Mary, The best righteous woman walked on this earth.

At last you have to admit it after I pinned you down. Wow oh wow! Mocking Chrisitans eh. Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(09-06-2024, 10:11 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Here in Singapore, many lonely men are living empty lives. Islam offers them a better life. Once they become Muslim, they will find their lives fulfilling. And they have something to look forward to, the afterlife. 

Imagine that.

What is so fulfilling if one doesn't speak melayu and pray in Arabic?

(09-06-2024, 10:26 AM)Hope Wrote:  It is not a massacre.It has happened as per rules of the war , scriptures,Medina charter at that time.

Then what is it called?

(09-06-2024, 10:46 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Then what is it called?

What is the true meaning of Massacre?

Wasn’t there any war at that time?

(09-06-2024, 10:45 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  What is so fulfilling if one doesn't speak melayu and pray in Arabic?

Once your life is empty, which will most likely be for many, you will understand what is a fulfilling life.

(09-06-2024, 10:46 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Then what is it called?

Execution of death sentence. I'm sure you know this is common in all states until wokeism.

(09-06-2024, 10:45 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  What is so fulfilling if one doesn't speak melayu and pray in Arabic?
Like Muslim, The Hindus , Buddhist, Sikh all chant in their original language, Except Christian.

(09-06-2024, 10:50 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Execution of death sentence. I'm sure you know this is common in all states until wokeism.

Massacre lah...
Execution of death sentence  Big Grin nicely put it ...Good try!

(09-06-2024, 10:54 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Massacre lah...

Your opinion noted.

(09-06-2024, 10:54 AM)Hope Wrote:  Like Muslim, The Hindus , Buddhist, Sikh all chant in their original language, Except Christian.

Malays chant in Melayu?

(09-06-2024, 10:57 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Your opinion noted.

To be true to your own faith....you cannot conceal the inconveniences....

(09-06-2024, 10:57 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Malays chant in Melayu?
My mistake. 
Original language of their scripture.

(09-06-2024, 10:54 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Massacre lah...

It means what is happening in Gaza also massacre

(09-06-2024, 11:01 AM)Hope Wrote:  My mistake. 
Original language of their scripture.

What is the point you chant in a language you don understand fully! Haiya!

Jesus is the narrow gate

☝️

(09-06-2024, 11:00 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  To be true to your own faith....you cannot conceal the inconveniences....

I have no problem accepting the 600 numbers if our scriptures support it. But our scriptures doesn't say that 600 number and I find that number to be widely exaggerated, for whatever intention.

Do you know what happened to the Midianites and how many were killed? If you have no problem with tens of thousands of defenseless people including women and children put to death, 600 should not be a problem surely.

(09-06-2024, 11:03 AM)Hope Wrote:  It means what is happening in Gaza also massacre

No sir. What's happening in Gaza is a genocide.