Ali is actually a Buddhist

(09-06-2024, 11:07 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I have no problem accepting the 600 numbers if our scriptures support it. But our scriptures doesn't say that 600 number and I find that number to be widely exaggerated, for whatever intention.

Do you know what happened to the Midianites and how many were killed? If you have no problem with tens of thousands of defenseless people including women and children put to death, 600 should not be a problem surely.

Anything to do with Jesus?

(09-06-2024, 10:54 AM)Hope Wrote:  Like Muslim, The Hindus , Buddhist, Sikh all chant in their original language, Except Christian.

Christians also pray in tongues or whatever dialects languages

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(09-06-2024, 11:05 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  What is the point you chant in a language you don understand fully! Haiya!
Because you have lost your original scripture language, you find it odd.
Do you Christian understand the Bible in your and practice throughly?

Do you chant hallelujah often?

(09-06-2024, 10:38 AM)Hope Wrote:  I am mocking people like you for blindly holding into the rope.😂

We never mock Jesus , Great prophet, The Messiah.
We never mock Mary, The best righteous woman walked on this earth.
We caught u mocking Jesus here
U still denied.

☝️

(09-06-2024, 11:05 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Jesus is the narrow gate

That means all Christians have found the narrow gate. But Jesus said only a few will find it. So I think you're wrong.

(09-06-2024, 11:12 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Anything to do with Jesus?

Are you saying Jesus didn't know about the order to kill the Midianites?

But even if Jesus didn't know, you're still okay with that right?

Read a dead book n no encounters n u think it’s the truth
How naive are u.

☝️

(09-06-2024, 11:15 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  That means all Christians have found the narrow gate. But Jesus said only a few will find it. So I think you're wrong.

So u mean u found the narrow gate?

☝️

Polygamy
Ons
Mock Christ to win their religion
Kills
Marry underaged girl
Terrorists
Which gate can they enter?

☝️

(09-06-2024, 11:18 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Read a dead book n no encounters n u think it’s the truth
How naive are u.

Why do you think these encounters are reliable indicators of truth? You should stop to think about that. Other faiths also speak of these encounters.

Let me show you what is an indicator of truth. Logic. I am sure you don't want to apply logic to your faith.

(09-06-2024, 11:24 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Why do you think these encounters are reliable indicators of truth? You should stop to think about that. Other faiths also speak of these encounters.

Let me show you what is an indicator of truth. Logic. I am sure you don't want to apply logic to your faith.
God walked in the garden of Eden n talked to Adam n Eve.

☝️

(09-06-2024, 11:21 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  So u mean u found the narrow gate?

I am not required to search for that narrow gate. I neither believe nor disbelieve in the New Testament. That is not my scripture.

But you hold the NT as your faith so you must look for that narrow gate if you want to be on the right path to salvation. 

If you follow Paul, the gate is wide and very welcoming, easy to enter.

(09-06-2024, 11:28 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I am not required to search for that narrow gate. I neither believe nor disbelieve in the New Testament. That is not my scripture.

But you hold the NT as your faith so you must look for that narrow gate if you want to be on the right path to salvation. 

If you follow Paul, the gate is wide and very welcoming, easy to enter.
Where is the verse that says follow Paul the gate is wide?
U follow Muh u can get to song song 72 vergeens?

☝️

(09-06-2024, 11:26 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  God walked in the garden of Eden n talked to Adam n Eve.

And God made a rule, only 1 very simple rule. And what did satan do? Make them break that rule. That is the big picture. Now I will show you a similar picture. Here in this world, there are rules and the foremost of all the rules is "The Lord your God, the Lord is One". What would satan want to do to you? Make you break that simple rule. Are you breaking that simple rule?

(09-06-2024, 11:32 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Where is the verse that says follow Paul the gate is wide?
U follow Muh u can get to song song 72 vergeens?

I will give you one simple example of that narrow gate, which metaphorically means difficult.

If you follow Jesus, you must stop eating pork. Is that difficult for you? Yes. If you follow Paul, can eat pork. Is that easy for you? Yes.

(09-06-2024, 11:13 AM)Hope Wrote:  Because you have lost your original scripture language, you find it odd.
Do you Christian understand the Bible in your and practice throughly?

Do you chant hallelujah often?

God does not require you to pray to him in a specific language lah....this is how great God is!

(09-06-2024, 11:39 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I will give you one simple example of that narrow gate, which metaphorically means difficult.

If you follow Jesus, you must stop eating pork. Is that difficult for you? Yes. If you follow Paul, can eat pork. Is that easy for you? Yes.

Don’t bullshit without proofs.
Show me the verse that claims what u said!

☝️

(09-06-2024, 11:41 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  God does not require you to pray to him in a specific language lah....this is how great God is!

We can pray to God in whatever language we choose. 

But we worship God only in the way God wants. The way we worship God in our daily solah is the way God wants us to worship him.

We ALL believe that 100%, without doubt, with no confusion.

(09-06-2024, 11:17 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Are you saying Jesus didn't know about the order to kill the Midianites?

But even if Jesus didn't know, you're still okay with that right?

If the father commanded it..I have no problem! The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit all have their own specific role to fulfilled!

(09-06-2024, 11:42 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Don’t bullshit without proofs.
Show me the verse that claims what u said!

Tell me which part of what I say is false?

(09-06-2024, 11:36 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  And God made a rule, only 1 very simple rule. And what did satan do? Make them break that rule. That is the big picture. Now I will show you a similar picture. Here in this world, there are rules and the foremost of all the rules is "The Lord your God, the Lord is One". What would satan want to do to you? Make you break that simple rule. Are you breaking that simple rule?

U Worship muh also added parts

☝️

(09-06-2024, 11:45 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Tell me which part of what I say is false?

Whatever u said is all bullshit

☝️

(09-06-2024, 11:45 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  If the father commanded it..I have no problem! The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit all have their own specific role to fulfilled!

Ok cool.

You have no problem with the tens of thousands of defenseless people including women and children being put to death.

But you have a problem with 600 men of military age being put to death for treason because the death sentence was approved by Prophet Muhammad (صلي الله عليه وسلم).

(09-06-2024, 11:44 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  We can pray to God in whatever language we choose. 

But we worship God only in the way God wants. The way we worship God in our daily solah is the way God wants us to worship him.

We ALL believe that 100%, without doubt, with no confusion.

Yes..then why are you worshipping Muh then?  God only wants your attention! Why do you bring up Muh and his entourage?
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(09-06-2024, 11:46 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  U Worship muh also added parts

No pengyu, we don't. If we worship a man, we will surely go to hell. We don't want that.

(09-06-2024, 11:48 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Ok cool.

You have no problem with the tens of thousands of defenseless people including women and children being put to death.

But you have a problem with 600 men of military age being put to death for treason because the death sentence was approved by Prophet Muhammad (صلي الله عليه وسلم).

I have no problem with the 600 or more who were put to death....my argument was never the death toll....you should know! It was the order of the massacre and the authenticity of the event!

(09-06-2024, 11:51 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I have no problem with the 600 or more who were put to death....my argument was never the death toll....you should know! It was the order of the massacre and the authenticity of the event!

So you have a problem with Moses ordering the massacre of tens of thousands of defenseless people on the command of God?

(09-06-2024, 11:50 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  No pengyu, we don't. If we worship a man, we will surely go to hell. We don't want that.

You declare your faith to muh in your declaration of faith! Why are you declaring to a dead man?
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(09-06-2024, 11:50 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  No pengyu, we don't. If we worship a man, we will surely go to hell. We don't want that.

If your name is not written in the lamb book of life or blocked.. finish

☝️

(09-06-2024, 11:49 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Yes..then why are you worshipping Muh then?  God only wants your attention! Why do you bring up Muh and his entourage?

When you recite your Lord's Prayer, why you bring in your stomach?