Ali is actually a Buddhist

(09-06-2024, 12:30 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Eew... you are validating your practice by citing the practices of religions which you say lead to hell? Nice. Rolleyes

Don’t you agree that you have lost  original language of your scriptures?

(09-06-2024, 11:41 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  God does not require you to pray to him in a specific language lah....this is how great God is!

Okay. We believe second coming of Jesus.Which language will he speak?
If he visits Kuala Lumpur,How will he address Malay, Chinese, Indian, Burmese, Vietnamese and other nationalities ?

(09-06-2024, 12:16 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Sometimes, when we pray, our minds wander and we suddenly find ourselves thinking about a work-related issue. We are told satan would like to do that, take you somewhere else. Once we realize we have wandered, we will be back to our proper place immediately, in worship. The point is, it doesn't nullify our solah if we find our minds have wandered.

Praying for Prophet Muhammad is in obedience to Allah's command so when we pray for Prophet Muhammad, we are doing what Allah wants us to do.

If you are okay in bringing in your stomach when you recite the Lord's Prayer, you should not be critiquing how we worship Allah.

You still want to claim the Christians and moslems are still praying to the same God?
It is obviously different because you added muh in your prayer!

God instructs us to pray to him (Psalm 50:15; Matthew 6:9-13). The Bible speaks of Jesus being our sole mediator (1 Timothy 2:5-6; 1 John 1:21) and intercessor (Hebrews 7:25). Nowhere does the Bible direct us to pray to followers of God who have died. Nowhere does God promise that prayers addressed to people, and not him, will be answered. God does promise to hear and answer our prayers to him (Isaiah 65:24; Matthew 7:7; 1 John 5:14-15).
[+] 2 users Like pinkpanther's post

(09-06-2024, 12:47 PM)Hope Wrote:  Okay. We believe second coming of Jesus.Which language will he speak?
If he visits Kuala Lumpur,How will he address Malay, Chinese, Indian, Burmese, Vietnamese and other nationalities ?

If Jesus comes to you...it will be a language that you can only understand!

If Allah wants to talk to you, it will not be in arabic because he understands your heart! It will be in a language you are comfortable with! Got it!

(09-06-2024, 12:16 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  If you are okay in bringing in your stomach when you recite the Lord's Prayer, you should not be critiquing how we worship Allah.

Jesus taught us to pray for our daily bread which sustains life but it's really a metaphor and not just pork satay, pork kut teh or bak kwa. Daily bread refers to all our needs.

Your choice of words...stomach... betrayed your lack of understanding of the Bible. You can memorise verses like Zakir Naik but that does not mean your understand them. But we can let it pass because you are blinded.

What we find offensive is when you said stomach instead of us praying for our daily bread as taught by Jesus, and your said it with a mocking sarcasm

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(09-06-2024, 12:47 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You still want to claim the Christians and moslems are still praying to the same God?

God instructs us to pray to him (Psalm 50:15; Matthew 6:9-13). The Bible speaks of Jesus being our sole mediator (1 Timothy 2:5-6; 1 John 1:21) and intercessor (Hebrews 7:25). Nowhere does the Bible direct us to pray to followers of God who have died. Nowhere does God promise that prayers addressed to people, and not him, will be answered. God does promise to hear and answer our prayers to him (Isaiah 65:24; Matthew 7:7; 1 John 5:14-15).

.Muslim have two types of prayers 
1)solat/ Salah- No English word for this. However people are using word prayer  wrongly .

2)prayer= Supplication

(09-06-2024, 12:55 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  If Jesus comes to you...it will be a language that you can only understand!
Will Jesus understand thousands of languages?
I mean addressing a gathering of people

(09-06-2024, 12:58 PM)Hope Wrote:  Will Jesus understand thousands of languages?

Ask the 200 Gazans who saw Jesus in their dreams...Jesus must have spoken to them in a language that they understood.

(09-06-2024, 12:47 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You still want to claim the Christians and moslems are still praying to the same God?

You are required to say 2 things.

1. There is no god but Allah 

2.  Muh is the prophet of Allah.

Even if you are prepared to say that Allah is the same as Yahweh, and say he's god, it's not good enough if you don't recite (2) above.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(09-06-2024, 01:00 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Ask the 200 Gazans who saw Jesus in their dreams...Jesus must have spoken to them in a language that they understood.

Where are those 200?Any contact number?

No second coming of Jesus ?

(09-06-2024, 01:01 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You are required to say 2 things.

Even if you are prepared to say that Allah is the same as Yahweh, and say he's god. It's not good enough if you don't recite (2) above.

Exactly the point!

(09-06-2024, 01:04 PM)Hope Wrote:  Where are those 200?Any contact number?

No second coming of Jesus ?

The gazans are your Muslim brothers...why don you ask them for the numbers yourself!

In your prayer to God, exclude muh and I have no more arguments! Simple tiok boh!

(09-06-2024, 01:06 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  The gazans are your Muslim brothers...why don you ask them for the numbers yourself!

You said they converted to Christianity.
I don’t know their whereabouts.Is that the reason Isreal bombed a church in Gaza?

Is Jesus coming to earth again?

(09-06-2024, 12:10 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  LOL

By right can but my password is only remembered on my PC. I don't know what is the password and I don't want to go thru the hassle of resetting my password.

You are getting lazy and forgetful as you grow old!

(09-06-2024, 12:57 PM)Hope Wrote:  .Muslim have two types of prayers 
1)solat/ Salah- No English word for this. However people are using word prayer  wrongly .

2)prayer= Supplication

All prayers include the name of muh? No right?
Only 1 prayer correct? So it is one fifth tiok boh...whenever muh goes to a war...he will go home with one fifth of the booty tiok boh....now he is also getting one fifth of the prayers dedicated to God and him  Big Grin

(09-06-2024, 01:15 PM)Hope Wrote:  You said they converted to Christianity.
I don’t know their whereabouts.Is that the reason Isreal bombed a church in Gaza?

Is Jesus coming to earth again?

Why would Israel specifically bombed a church in Gaza....if they can..they would bomb the whole gaza strip! Big Grin

I don know when is tbe 2nd coming!

(09-06-2024, 12:58 PM)Hope Wrote:  Will Jesus understand thousands of languages?
I mean addressing a gathering of people

Most Muslims here pray to Allah in Arabic ...but when they speak to Allah..it is in melayu ...can Allah understand? If Allah cannot understand...then they are all speaking in vain Big Grin
Clear enough?

(09-06-2024, 01:29 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Why would Israel specifically bombed a church in Gaza....if they can..they would bomb the whole gaza strip! Big Grin

I don know when is tbe 2nd coming!

I am not asking when?
Is Jesus walking and talking to people on this earth again ?

(09-06-2024, 01:52 PM)Hope Wrote:  I am not asking when?

I don know ...is it mention in the bible?

(09-06-2024, 01:52 PM)Hope Wrote:  I am not asking when?

“And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭21‬:‭1‬-‭8‬ ‭KJV

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(09-06-2024, 01:50 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Most Muslims here pray to Allah in Arabic ...but when they speak to Allah..it is in melayu ...can Allah understand? If Allah cannot understand...then they are all speaking in vain Big Grin
Clear enough?

Allah understands all the languages 

Quran 55:3-4”created humanity, (And)taught him eloquence”

Quran 30:22 “And of His signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth and the diversity of your languages and your colors. Indeed in that are signs for those of knowledge”.

Quran 2:31”He taught Adam the names of all things, then He presented them to the angels and said, “Tell Me the names of these, if what you say is true?”

Quran 16:103”We have not sent a messenger except in the language of his people to clarify ˹the message˺ for them. Then Allah leaves whoever He wills to stray and guides whoever He wills. And He is the Almighty, All-Wise.

(09-06-2024, 02:04 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I don know ...is it mention in the bible?
Okay , Not Coming as per Christian

Quran 43:61 “And (Jesus) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is a Straight Way”.

Believers in Jesus Christ will be taken up (or raptured) to meet Christ in the air at the Second Coming of Christ immediately after the Great Tribulation, just before the Battle of Armageddon and then return with him as Christ descends to the Earth, to usher in the Millennium—the 1,000-year reign of Christ on Earth.

☝️

“My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.”
‭‭John‬ ‭10‬:‭29‬-‭30‬ ‭KJV

☝️

Faked things copied from genuine things is still a fake

☝️

(09-06-2024, 02:26 PM)Hope Wrote:  Okay , Not Coming as per Christian

Quran 43:61 “And (Jesus) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is a Straight Way”.

How did God create the universe? It was created thru his word isn't it?The Quran says Jesus is the word of god! So the word of god is creator or creation?

If quran says the word of god is creator then you Muslims must pray to jesus..if the word is creation ..then how God created the word? god says everything is created thru his word! Big Grin

(09-06-2024, 03:05 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  How did God create the universe? It was created thru his word isn't it?The Quran says Jesus is the word of god! So the word of god is creator or creation?

If quran says the word of god is creator then you Muslims must pray to jesus..if the word is creation ..then god says everything is created thru his words! Big Grin

Where is the Quran verse for this claim?

(09-06-2024, 03:00 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Faked things copied from genuine things is still a fake

If copied, where did we get faith declaration,solat(prayer) fasting,Zakath( compulsory charity) Haj ( pilgrimage) ?

(09-06-2024, 01:01 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You are required to say 2 things.

Even if you are prepared to say that Allah is the same as Yahweh, and say he's god. It's not good enough if you don't recite (2) above.

Do you accept (1)?