cannot be lah
sg have so many type of food
all from msia meh

wat abt sg chilli crab

(19-12-2023, 02:17 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  cannot be lah
sg have so many type of food
all from msia meh

wat abt sg chilli crab

Some of their argument goes way back before even Spore gain independence. So in their mind even if it is Spore created food it belongs to Msia becuz long time ago Spore this country don't exist mah so all subsequent creations go back to the original country which is Msia lor. You need to think like them in order to know why those words vomit out from their mouth.

(19-12-2023, 02:14 PM)sgh Wrote:  A lot already jump ship majority is already in Spore. Some go further like Canada, Europe, NZ, Aussie for e.g but becuz their own elderly parents or grandparents still not yet die got lands and houses so they wait lor. Once die can sell split monies and then go away. Msia insider info I got a lot lar becuz my spouse former Msian. Her mother got lands and houses dare not do will scared do already her sons all don't look after her. hahahaha..... but for Msia elderly no monies kind all the best if their children still want to look after as no monies take and yet need to spend monies to feed them.

Old froggies all "dun know how to let go" ... my friend with landed property told his wife, dun get to attached to the house. 1 day they will sell it and enjoy the money.

Asset rich but cash poor ... these are the saddest people on earth

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Sg has one very famous dish all over the world, 星洲炒米粉,or simply 星洲炒米。nobody can copy or claim to be theirs

(19-12-2023, 02:07 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  The tw media needs ppl like him, he aso needs attention. That's what happened

厉害就好,不要假厉害。 Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"