gov take

this life that I forsake

been cheated of my youth

you turned this lie to truth

$200

lifesg

wasted my life just for these

Sounds like a Metallica song lyrics changed a bit

(29-02-2024, 06:35 PM)sgh Wrote:  Sounds like a Metallica song lyrics changed a bit

I don't know that song, but I do know that all NSmen past and present have been taken for a ride by our Govt, while foreigners are exempted from NS even though they come to SG to steal our jobs. 

(29-02-2024, 06:39 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I don't know that song, but I do know that all NSmen past and present have been taken for a ride by our Govt, while foreigners are exempted from NS even though they come to SG to steal our jobs. 

Guess what a few jiuhukia TikTok FB claim they help Spore as they do jobs Sporeans dun wanna do. Then if you ask them help do NS lar they shut up quietly

Those who served 2.5 years should consider giving them more. 
Remember those days their NS and meal allowance were very low.
The training in those days was tough , the food and welfare were not so good as compared to now 
In addition consider giving them higher NS tax rebate.

I would rather that we do not have to do NS. I have lost $3k to $5k every mth of salary compared to FT as I started late in the workforce.

Wait 龙龙...
"The LifeSG credits – which can be spent at over 100,000 online and physical merchants accepting PayNow, UEN QR or Nets QR – will be disbursed in November 2024 and are valid for one year from the date of issue. Those eligible will be notified via SMS."

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(29-02-2024, 06:34 PM)sgh Wrote:  NSF you serve Police? You Chinese? If yes so lucky as most Chinese serve SAF

i was Police regular for 6 years from early to late 1990s - during that time, most cops still Chinese mah before 9/11.................but i always tell people i 6-year NSman.............joined Police FARCE just to escape Army......... Big Grin

Heng Chee How to Gerald Giam, Gerald Giam is from
Workers' Party. SMS Heng said, NSFs are not enlisted as volunteers.

"They are recognise that we will call on their time for two years. And that during this period, they will need a basic upkeep as they fulfil this duty to Singapore," he said.

"This is why?, govt regularly update & enhance the allowance pay to our national servicemen."

May 2023, Ministry of Defence & Ministry of Home Affairs announced all national servicemen in the Singapore Armed Forces, Police Force and even Civil Defence Force will receive a raise in their monthly allowance starting from July.

The amount ranged from $125 to $200, depending on their rank and vocation. This was an increment by between 10.9 per cent and 21.7 per cent, the ministries added.

(Better then us, many donkey years no salary up but going down have lehh and also no allowance. Kena gonna (get / got) sack have lehh.)
[+] 1 user Likes Tee tiong huat's post

(16-02-2024, 06:54 PM)sgh Wrote:  Some ppl is 2.5 years

Yalor. Chenghoo should give those who served only 2 years $150, to be fairer to those uncles who server 2.5 years !  Clapping Laughing

(01-03-2024, 07:30 AM)Oasis Wrote:  Those who served 2.5 years should consider giving them more. 
The training in those days was tough , the food and welfare were not so good as compared to now 

Yalor. Especially for stay-in personals in combat units. Lost more time. During night training, sleep at 1am and wake up at 5am (only 4 hours sleep and they compensate us not with overtime pay but 1 miserable night snack of Chinese kueh ! ). Those Jiu Hoo wumao here come here steal our jobs and women while we suffered during NS. Today we still have to tahan their nonsense screaming in this forum !  Angry crying

(01-03-2024, 07:30 AM)Oasis Wrote:  Those who served 2.5 years should consider giving them more. 

then how much should i get ?

i served 6 years of NS ................as a regular in the Police FARCE............. Big Grin

(01-03-2024, 05:01 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Heng Chee How to Gerald Giam, Gerald Giam is from
Workers' Party. SMS Heng said, NSFs are not enlisted as volunteers.

"They are recognise that we will call on their time for two years. And that during this period, they will need a basic upkeep as they fulfil this duty to Singapore," he said.

"This is why?, govt regularly update & enhance the allowance pay to our national servicemen."

May 2023, Ministry of Defence & Ministry of Home Affairs announced all national servicemen in the Singapore Armed Forces, Police Force and even Civil Defence Force will receive a raise in their monthly allowance starting from July.

The amount ranged from $125 to $200, depending on their rank and vocation. This was an increment by between 10.9 per cent and 21.7 per cent, the ministries added.

(Better then us, many donkey years no salary up but going down have lehh and also no allowance. Kena gonna (get / got) sack have lehh.)

I only got $90 per month as a recruit back then leh! Big Grin After buying the stamp for concession pass not much left liao lah!