Christian history is changing.. according to "peaceful ppl"

Strawberry aso.

This is an interesting thread

EVERYONE ATE THE APPLE

THAT WHY WE ARE ALL HERE!

THOSE DID NOT ARE MOSTLY ANIMALS

They're full of poison, that's why you're very sick, everyday have to goble lots of medicines

Ever since edmw hwz deplatform and perma ban zedmaster...

Things will never be the same again...

They know little of the consequences this brings...

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

(24-02-2024, 04:15 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  They're full of poison, that's why you're very sick, everyday have to goble lots of medicines

you are sick that why you are here or STILL HERE

(24-02-2024, 04:40 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  you are sick that why you are here or STILL HERE

You are very sick from head to toe, and locked up in buangkok bungalow for some time already

(24-02-2024, 04:49 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  You are very sick from head to toe, and locked up in buangkok bungalow for some time already

at least not like you a frequent inmate come in and out of changi free accommodations

Christianity has always been evolving, always.

We even have a study known as Christology, how Jesus's status was eventually escalated to divine.

”Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;“

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(24-02-2024, 07:21 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Christianity has always been evolving, always.

We even have a study known as Christology, how Jesus's status was eventually escalated to divine.

Not all Jews are Christians and not all Christians are Jews lah! Big Grin

(24-02-2024, 07:50 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  ”Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;“

Stop inciting religious disharmony here

Tonight u free?

(25-02-2024, 02:46 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Not all Jews are Christians and not all Christians are Jews lah! Big Grin

Stop inciting religious disharmony here

Tonite i not free, I hv date with LKSM
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post