Amy Khor:Why not bring our own reusable containers and cutlery instead?

[Image: amy.png]

There will be a long queue to wash the container and utensils.

It will of course solve a problem of not being able to find dishwashers...

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(02-06-2024, 03:00 PM)forum456 Wrote:  [Image: amy.png]

(02-06-2024, 03:25 PM)Oyk Wrote:  There will be a long queue to wash the container and utensils.

It will of course solve a problem of not being able to find dishwashers...

Does she bring her own plates and spoons go everywhere leh? Thinking
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(02-06-2024, 04:24 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Does she bring her own plates and spoons go everywhere leh? Thinking

Might as well bring own food

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 3 users Like Lukongsimi's post

Does she bring her own eggs to fry with ckt too? Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(02-06-2024, 04:47 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Does she bring her own eggs to fry with ckt too? Thinking

i dont mind to bring my own eggs to go to fried carrot cakes ckt stall
do they allow

can amy koh legalise that hawker cant refuse ?
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

(02-06-2024, 04:24 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Does she bring her own plates and spoons go everywhere leh? Thinking

I think she tar bao lar... because of her status..

(02-06-2024, 05:01 PM)talky Wrote:  i dont mind to bring my own eggs to go to fried carrot cakes ckt stall
do they allow

Aiyah, chin chye let the hawker earn lar..You are not just paying for the ingredients which are not that sexpensive but the sexpertise..

Amy Khor should also teach us how to cook without turning on the fire. That will help us save money on gas. LOL!

The whole lot of PaP Ministers must lead this country by being role- models and also show us what is best ie light, unbreakable and hygienic.

Better don’t eat lah

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(02-06-2024, 05:57 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I think she tar bao lar... because of her status..

You think she has no maid to cook for her meh? Thinking

Please provide real solution not TCSS.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Some stallholders refuse to use your container. They want you to pay to use their container. Amy Kor needs to set new policy to ban this practice.

She just need to tell ALL 100% hawkers and coffee shops

to hang Big banner starting on date dd/mm/yy

SAVE 70 CENTS when you bring your own cutlery and containers

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(02-06-2024, 06:01 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Amy Khor should also teach us how to cook without turning on the fire. That will help us save money on gas. LOL!

Wayang queen Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Maybe get maid tar bao with one time use cutlery for the whole family. Her maid did it not her. She didn't do it.  Laughing

(02-06-2024, 05:01 PM)talky Wrote:  i dont mind to bring my own eggs to go to fried carrot cakes ckt stall
do they allow

Ahhhh those were the days…. but nowadays everybody so profit oriented  Sad

Head damage 头脑坏了?

(02-06-2024, 06:28 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  You think she has no maid to cook for her meh? Thinking

I am sure she also likes to eat hawker food which the maid is unable to cook.

This is an OLD Topic and it failed 6 years ago

because those who needs to take a bus and carry their laptop

will not be abe to carry empty space around

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Let see how many will follow.

Steady lah. She has even temporarily saved tearing out tables and chairs from all eating places, without being obvious for permanent take outs implementation

Future hawkers just cook for you and you bring everything to them

She talks like sing song. At least give some alternative if want to be environmental friendly. Like that i also can talk like her. Really want extreme is , no take away is allow at all. pay 20 ct for take away is a  detrimental of wanting to be green. If money can still buy plastic ,then what the fuse still want to do such things.
[+] 1 user Likes jus4lucky's post

(02-06-2024, 04:47 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Does she bring her own eggs to fry with ckt too? Thinking

Hahahahahaja

When my son was young, we had to carry a plate bowl and also a bottle of water. But if eating at hawker Centers require own containers, it becomes cumbersome for a family of 3.

knn this ccb minister always with stupid suggestion.

next suggestion from her will be beside returning tray, we must wash the tray and cutlery 1st.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(03-06-2024, 11:12 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  When my son was young, we had to carry a plate bowl and also a bottle of water. But if eating at hawker Centers require own containers, it becomes cumbersome for a family of 3.

It becomes even more cumbersome when 70% of households in SG cannot afford a car.

(02-06-2024, 08:36 PM)Ola Wrote:  This is an OLD Topic and it failed 6 years ago because those who needs to take a bus and carry their laptop will not be abe to carry empty space around

Our overpaid Ministers have run out of ideas so they repackage old proposals to make them look fresh as new.
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post