Ang Mo really friendly when you ask them something

Kns just now as mention I go my relative wedding dinner.

I not sure is it I walk the correct way going there so random ask people , first two girl like scare scare as If I going to ask them tel number want to know them like that but in fact they are not pretty. They just roughly tell me oh maybe that way.

I don't trust , so I ask another guy, he like shock I ask partly now a days we have smartphone can use google map. I told him i check google map like not sure , but he at least kind enough show me from his phone than I said thanks to him.

While walking I want to double confirm is it i on the correct way, saw this group of Ang mo , I ask them. They straight away help me without giving me Singaporean " kiasi " look like that. Even the whole group of ang mo gather around me help me Smile Later I thanks than all and wave to them.

China ask road direction damm rude one like they rushing to that area to see their dying children

Ang mo behaves well.
The problem comes from entities behind the curtains for ex WEF illuminati deep state etc.

You never get the Angmo Hp number?

Ask them out for coffee...

Smile

(06-11-2022, 02:33 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Kns just now as mention I go my relative wedding dinner.
While walking I want to double confirm is it i on the correct way, saw this group of Ang mo , I ask them.  They straight away help me without giving me Singaporean " kiasi " look like that. Even the whole group of ang mo gather around me help me Smile Later I thanks than all and wave to them.

While asking one did you notice all the others smiling and oggling at your backside? ...
Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

maybe you hv the queer look that amk like?

(06-11-2022, 07:32 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  maybe you hv the queer look that amk like?

Rotfl

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(06-11-2022, 02:33 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Kns just now as mention I go my relative wedding dinner.

I not sure is it I walk the correct way going there so random ask people , first two girl like scare scare as If I going to ask them tel number want to know them like that but in fact they are not pretty. They just roughly tell me oh maybe that way.

I don't trust , so I ask another guy, he like shock I ask  partly now a days we have smartphone can use google map. I told him i check google map like not sure , but he at least kind enough show me from his phone than I said thanks to him.

While walking I want to double confirm is it i on the correct way, saw this group of Ang mo , I ask them.  They straight away help me without giving me Singaporean " kiasi " look like that. Even the whole group of ang mo gather around me help me Smile Later I thanks than all and wave to them.

Jin sia suay, ask foreigners for directions in your own country Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 4 users Like p1acebo's post

I don't trust , so I ask another guy, he like shock I ask  partly now a days we have smartphone can use google map. I told him i check google map like not sure , but he at least kind enough show me from his phone than I said thanks to him.

the problem is you looked at a ___________.

girls see you will run away.

(06-11-2022, 07:49 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Jin sia suay, ask foreigners for directions in your own country Big Grin

In certain parts of Singapore , majority are foreigners. 
I also have , more than once,  when  asking for directions from the not so obviously foreign ones, receivd replies saying so.

been saying for ages................AngMohs are the best................. Tongue

(06-11-2022, 08:35 AM)Ahnya Wrote:  In certain parts of Singapore , majority are foreigners. 
I also have , more than once,  when  asking for directions from the not so obviously foreign ones receivd replies saying so.

I haven’t encountered this myself.  But I use google maps and Waze.

Is this a gay thread?
[+] 1 user Likes OutBreak's post

Next time remember to ask how many inches is his meat...!!! Laughing

Smile

maybe AMDK interested in your Karchng mah

(06-11-2022, 07:05 AM)Niubee Wrote:  You never get the Angmo Hp number?

Ask them out for coffee...

Angmor= gay

The amgmos you see in SG and Asia generally are the more civilised type. If you go to their home countries, don't expect them to be friendly. More likely racist.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

(06-11-2022, 11:33 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Angmor= gay

I was thinking the same …. he thought FA is trying to pick him up  Laughing
Anyway, AMK generally behaves ok but one drink or so later … their arse takes over their brains.
AMK can hold their drinks one

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(06-11-2022, 08:17 AM)drgn Wrote:  the problem is you looked at a ___________.

girls see you will run away.

I don't look at girls , that time i more concern how to go that place. I was shaking head...think ownself too high like that ? as if ppl wanna approach them to know her so scare scare like that.

(06-11-2022, 11:36 AM)starbugs Wrote:  The amgmos you see in SG and Asia generally are the more civilised type. If you go to their home countries, don't expect them to be friendly. More likely racist.

also depend , some Ang mo here not say friendly but most when you ask for direction they do will help straight without hesitant.

(06-11-2022, 07:49 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Jin sia suay, ask foreigners for directions in your own country Big Grin
Yes, surprised still don't know how to use Google map
Or just to belittle local citizens?
Hope not a
Katak di- bawah tempurong?

(06-11-2022, 12:20 PM)Oasis Wrote:  Yes, surprised still don't know how to use Google map
Or just to belittle local citizens?
Hope not a
Katak di- bawah tempurong?

Rotfl

Quote:cham like a tourist don’t know location

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

The girls scare scare because you look perverted lah.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(06-11-2022, 12:24 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  The girls scare scare because you look perverted lah.

Or a ganges sewage CECA little rapist baboons

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(06-11-2022, 11:37 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  I was thinking the same …. he thought FA is trying to pick him up  Laughing
Anyway, AMK generally behaves ok but one drink or so later … their arse takes over their brains.
AMK can hold their drinks one
Angmor very open one

(06-11-2022, 02:29 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Angmor very open one

My karchng open now for you to eat my sai Laughing

[Image: dynamo-liquid-detergent-regular-47kg.jpg]

Karchng Karchng Karchng ! Laughing

Rotfl

(24-10-2022, 09:01 AM)wendychan Wrote:  raining  - lets hope rain doesnt stop till tomorrow
(06-11-2022, 10:41 AM)wendychan Wrote:  macham like she is such a media guru
she even needs to have ang mo hair colour.- for shock value FOOk FOOk FOOk