Anti vax better pray vaccine works, if not ...

(17-11-2021, 10:42 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  They want to say that but you little snowflakes strawberries … tell you hard truths will cry like a little babies ….
I Piss And Poo supporter ….  Rotfl
Those who know me here know who I support.
Oh well, I am definitely not the one crying.. Are you talking about yourself that you can't accept the hard truths and cry like a little baby??

In fact, I am asking govt to tell us the hard truths, say out loud, "I am going to make life difficult for the non vac".. Rotfl

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(17-11-2021, 11:45 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  And why did people have the perception that once vaccinated they are immune?? Because in the early stage of vaccination, that's how it was being sold by the govt.

The 1st idea that goes into your brain will stay there the longest.. That's why subsequently when vaccination hits 70% and above, govt tried to backpedal and say it is still possible to catch COVID even with vaccination, no one really listen anymore, especially the elderly..

Then Mr Elderly, what do you propose?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(18-11-2021, 12:12 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Then Mr Elderly, what do you propose?

Can, elderly will go for carrot.. So if govt offer enough carrots for the elderly, that will help to erase their memory..

When you address me as Mr Elderly, it is not a good sign.. I still remember someone here kpkb at the elderly who visited the hawker centers previously..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

IAM singlon the Elderly unvaccinated.
I always enjoy taking in the spike proteins from the vacc.
Now I cannot I have to Ta pau.
Next best I use the void deck
Court has demanded that i sign an affidavit to claim great amt of mony.
Now i have problem visiting my lawyer as Commissioner of oath.
All bullying me.

(18-11-2021, 08:56 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Can, elderly will go for carrot.. So if govt offer enough carrots for the elderly, that will help to erase their memory..

When you address me as Mr Elderly, it is not a good sign.. I still remember someone here kpkb at the elderly who visited the hawker centers previously..

What kind of "carrot" ?
You bery whiney, complain a lot and grumpy, so I assume you are an elderly

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin