Anwar arrives in Singapore for one-day working visit

https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/679046

HSR alive again?

paging broke back mountain FA Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Good for both PM to meet up. 😊 
Can talk better than no talk. 
Unlike that M, always thinking to skin and divide people.

(14-09-2023, 08:29 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  paging broke back mountain FA Big Grin

they can suck each other nutrients.... Rotfl

Smile

Anwar is going to make msia stronger...I prefer ah jib

(14-09-2023, 08:54 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Anwar is going to make msia stronger...I prefer ah jib

I also prefer ah jib. If not for him, Tanjong Pagar railway station issue cannot settle. Can you believe it? Last time my dotter only 1-3 years old I need to take taxi all the way down from North to South just to board the train. And the train later move up North. Can you believe I chop Msia first on my passport before Spore chop????? This is crazy I am leaving Spore but Msia chop first?

Ah jib solve all this awkardness I like him a lot. But he now gone liao.

Make sure he do a health declaration

(14-09-2023, 08:20 AM)theold Wrote:  https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/679046

Why must take aeroplane here leh? Thinking Drive here by Causeway lah! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

he is not an ordinary airline pax no need to wait n check immigration non stop walk fr car to board plane

drive from KL to SGP is 5 hrs minimum, flying only 30 min.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

Why mahathir never make anwar's plane disappear ?

(14-09-2023, 07:06 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  drive from KL to SGP is 5 hrs minimum, flying only 30 min.

He should drive here and see for himself how jammed the Causeway at Woodland is mah! Big Grin Try lah!

He likes the nasi lemak here.

(14-09-2023, 04:49 PM)sgh Wrote:  I also prefer ah jib. If not for him, Tanjong Pagar railway station issue cannot settle. Can you believe it? Last time my dotter only 1-3 years old I need to take taxi all the way down from North to South just to board the train. And the train later move up North. Can you believe I chop Msia first on my passport before Spore chop????? This is crazy I am leaving Spore but Msia chop first?

Ah jib solve all this awkardness I like him a lot. But he now gone liao.
Malaysia 1MDB scandal: Umno chief calls for Najib Razak’s charges to be dropped, citing alleged ‘memo’. Umno President Ahmad Zahid Hamidi said the former Malaysian PM, who was jailed for corruption last year, must ‘get the justice he deserves’. Calling the charges ‘persecution’, Ahmad Zahid claimed a 12-page memo from the Attorney General’s Chambers would prove Najib’s innocence
https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/southeast...leged-memo
[+] 1 user Likes Tee tiong huat's post

(15-09-2023, 11:02 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Malaysia 1MDB scandal: Umno chief calls for Najib Razak’s charges to be dropped, citing alleged ‘memo’. Umno President Ahmad Zahid Hamidi said the former Malaysian PM, who was jailed for corruption last year, must ‘get the justice he deserves’. Calling the charges ‘persecution’, Ahmad Zahid claimed a 12-page memo from the Attorney General’s Chambers would prove Najib’s innocence
https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/southeast...leged-memo

Malaysia Boleh... Rotfl

(14-09-2023, 08:21 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  HSR alive again?

MALAYSIA WILL NEVER HV THE HSR RUNNING
THE NEXT GOVT WILL IMPOSE CERTAIN CONDITIONS FOR GSR TO CONTINUE  N FINALLY THE BABY DIES IN THE WOMB
HISTORY SHOWED

(15-09-2023, 11:33 AM)talky Wrote:  MALAYSIA WILL NEVER HV THE HSR RUNNING
THE NEXT GOVT WILL IMPOSE CERTAIN CONDITIONS FOR GSR TO CONTINUE  N FINALLY THE BABY DIES IN THE WOMB
HISTORY SHOWED

During the proposal stage, can take more under-the-table. Once implemented, no more taking already. So better scrape it when the next Gov takes over and then can start new projects and new taking

Time changes everything
he was world bank gang member during Mahatheir time
now westernfront weakened by Putin.