Any SGtalker Kor Kor remember this movie?

[Image: IMG-0994.jpg]

(27-06-2024, 08:00 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  [Image: IMG-0994.jpg]

Was that HK movie? The bloke on the right looked like Sek Kin always acting bad guy in Wong Fei Hung.     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(27-06-2024, 08:06 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Was that HK movie? The bloke on the right looked like Sek Kin always acting bad guy in Wong Fei Hung.     Big Grin

what movie is this you watch before ha?

(27-06-2024, 08:29 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  what movie is this you watch before ha?

I dun watch such rubbish lah. I only recognised that guy on the right that looked like Sek Kin. I think dead already
    Big Grin

Carl Jung

(27-06-2024, 08:06 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Was that HK movie? The bloke on the right looked like Sek Kin always acting bad guy in Wong Fei Hung.     Big Grin

(27-06-2024, 08:33 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I dun watch such rubbish lah. I only recognised that guy on the right that looked like Sek Kin. I think dead already
    Big Grin

I heard this movie very popular last time leh u don’t know meh

(27-06-2024, 08:42 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I heard this movie very popular last time leh u don’t know meh

I just look at them with such dressing and posture, sian already. I will give it a missed for movies with such advertisement.     Big Grin

Carl Jung

曹達华 于素秋 关得兴 石坚
风火鬼头刀

[Image: IMG-8850.jpg]

(27-06-2024, 09:44 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  曹達华 于素秋 关得兴 石坚
风火鬼头刀

Last time really so popular?