Any update on India Chandrayaan-3

Please help to update the latest news of Chandrayaan 3. No news after the landing about a week ago.
[+] 1 user Likes gordongekko's post

See whether it can return to earth.

They just sent a piece of metal there?

(27-08-2023, 01:58 PM)Migrant Wrote:  See whether it can return to earth.

i have checked with India people. This Chandrayaan-3 WILL NOT collect samples and fly back to Earth.

Just like all space exploration throwing their rubbish on the moon.

Smile

Why shite skin smelly CECA landed on the dark side of the moon? 
So no one can see them.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(27-08-2023, 01:58 PM)Migrant Wrote:  See whether it can return to earth.

They never intend to return. After 14 days the rover will run out of power. Just curious why no update picture until now.

This Chinese vlogger thinks the landing and rover launching video to be a bit suspicious.
I also find the landing video to be incomplete, one moment show the lander hovering, and then the video froze followed by the Indian declaring it was a success. No scene of lunar soil being blasted.

2019 Chang'e 4 Landing video shows the complete landing, including the blasting of lunar soil by the rockets:
[+] 1 user Likes sgxin's post

(27-08-2023, 08:23 PM)sgxin Wrote:  This Chinese vlogger thinks the landing and rover launching video to be a bit suspicious.
I also find the landing video to be incomplete, one moment show the lander hovering, and then the video froze followed by the Indian declaring it was a success. No scene of lunar soil being blasted.

2019 Chang'e 4 Landing video shows the complete landing, including the blasting of lunar soil by the rockets:

Hope to see ISRO come out to rebut the allegations? Until now only see India medias doing all the talking.