Anyone from Singapore volunteers to fight in Ukraine

Anyone from Singapore volunteers to fight in Ukraine.

What are the procedures and required arrangements?

Where to get M16, ammunition and transport into Ukraine.
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

No more M16 now using sar21
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

(01-03-2022, 05:50 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  No more M16 now using sar21

What are the Ukrainian soldiers using AK-47?

Maybe those interested can contact Ukraine Embassy.
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

You ask those Anglo Saxon supporters. Rotfl
他们会有莫名其妙的道德优越感。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

Earlier suggested use Molotov cocktail, 2 days ago pork lard.
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

(01-03-2022, 05:48 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Anyone from Singapore volunteers to fight in Ukraine.

You ran away from Singapore your homeland Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(01-03-2022, 06:47 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  You ran away from Singapore your homeland Laughing

Maybe some SAF generals willingly come forward to lead a battalion and spearhead for further support

(01-03-2022, 06:09 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  You ask those Anglo Saxon supporters. Rotfl
他们会有莫名其妙的道德优越感。

No worries, our English speaking only Bananas and Rojaks in govt will ask their kids to join the army first  Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

No worries, white ministers' sons will probably go first...oh wait.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(01-03-2022, 05:48 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Anyone from Singapore volunteers to fight in Ukraine.

report to your nearest Toys ''R'' Us................you'll be issued with the latest, most powerful.............water gun................ Rotfl

what do balls-less people need guns for ??!! Laughing

A lot of commies joined the Russian force in their disinformation brigade here.

Remember to bring trace together token if going.

(01-03-2022, 06:53 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Maybe some SAF generals willingly come forward to lead a battalion and spearhead for further support

Your beloved Scomo can give you unlimited supply!  Laughing

u cant even land in ukarine  how to join

This is a ridiculous suggestion
But note that every one of us, male at least, would know how to handle a weapon easily, if given one to fight any time, because we gone through NS.
In Ukraine, they have to teach those citizens who volunteer, how to handle a weapon. Even the prisoners also need to be trained.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

(01-03-2022, 06:47 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  You ran away from Singapore your homeland Laughing

He can’t wait to go Ukraine as a volunteer but Scomo doesn’t want him as he’s overweight and has yellow skin. Huh

(01-03-2022, 09:57 AM)talky Wrote:  u cant even land in ukarine  how to join

Land in Belarus and infiltrate across border  into Ukraine

(01-03-2022, 09:42 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Your beloved Scomo can give you unlimited supply!  Laughing

Scomo rejected him as no yellow skinned Asians are allowed to be volunteers in Ukraine.

(01-03-2022, 11:41 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  He can’t wait to go Ukraine as a volunteer but Scomo doesn’t want him as he’s overweight and has yellow skin. Huh

I always trying ways to rescue Singapore in time of foreign invasion.

(01-03-2022, 11:46 AM)Scythian Wrote:  I always trying ways to rescue Singapore in time of foreign invasion.

Talk is cheap, you are NATO, you haven’t even come back Spore even after the border ban was lifted.

Don’t even try to ridicule our own National Servicemen
If that’s your intention
I may hate the PAP
But NS is our pride and security

i volunteer
[+] 2 users Like Talent's post

Ixshen

There used to have an American guy doing mercenary recruitment near my office many years ago. One of my ex-radio operator an Indian guy was recruited by him for a mission in ME for a few years  with very attractive remunerations after leaving the SAF. Last heard was he was injured and lost a kidney and sent back....... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(01-03-2022, 11:50 AM)Bluebull Wrote:  Don’t even try to ridicule our own National Servicemen
If that’s your intention
I may hate the PAP
But NS is our pride and security

Ridicule paying NSF an allowance for their duty and not salary.

Maybe offers come with full salary + allowance too

(01-03-2022, 11:51 AM)Talent Wrote:  i volunteer

There will be many more like you

You will not the only one

It's time to be serious

Don't play play

Open invitation to fill 2,000 vacancies

Short term training provided

I only handled air-rifle in SG and AK47 in China shooting range, can join or not.
[+] 1 user Likes SotongOngTee's post

(01-03-2022, 09:05 AM)guffaw Wrote:  A lot of commies joined the Russian force in their disinformation brigade here.

Guffaw should sign up since he is so into anti commies

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post