Anyone own this type of mini cooking bowl

https://www.tiktok.com/@tom95505/video/7...9799162113?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

A very good invention.
[+] 1 user Likes Rubitin's post

How many want to buy this commie product?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

Runs on battery ah? Dun see any wires or socket.    Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Got wire

[Image: Screenshot-20230726-075213-Shopee-SG.jpg]

This type can see thru better. For noodle, porridge, puer tea, fruit tea... very convenient

Thought this type of mini cooking bowl should be very common here, ish actually quite popular among the BBFA and also elderly that live alone.

Moi also got own a Cornell one, below cook rice\porridge\noodles, top steam some simple veggie and meat, can easily prepare a simple meal or two for an average BBFA.

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.
[+] 1 user Likes Soulhacker's post

Already got sell this type but is using hot water to heat up only, bento size.
[Image: JT-SJOYOFH550CO-3_1200x1200.jpg?v=1677814223]

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

I just eat out of the small cooking pot.
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

Item is around $15. I am thinking of buying.
Good for cooking instant noodles.

[Image: 8x7fMzU.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

(26-07-2023, 08:55 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Already got sell this type but is using hot water to heat up only, bento size.
[Image: JT-SJOYOFH550CO-3_1200x1200.jpg?v=1677814223]

ho kuah bo ho yong. 好看不好用

This is good for cooking healthy food.  No frying.  Just arrange the food as above, cook with high heat, very clean...

But if you are an old school cook, you'd still want to use the wok, heat the oil up to a high temperature and fry, add various sauces and spices, continue to stir fry (you'd need space to fry, toss, fry which is why you'd need the wok).  The food taste better....we all know, mother's cooking (the mothers of two generations ago, not today's mothers who don't know how to cook)
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

But no inner pot when wash it have to be careful 
Bought one larger can fry food but power not that fast takes long time to heat up

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 2 users Like Lukongsimi's post

(26-07-2023, 06:30 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  https://www.tiktok.com/@tom95505/video/7...9799162113?

You are selling?

(26-07-2023, 09:35 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Item is around $15. I am thinking of buying.

I'd wanted to comment on your lead post. That BBFA there was cooking instant noodles with it and added thinly sliced meat which would cook easily.

Might as well use an old fashioned stainless pot...those with a long handle...and cook these with a gas stove. Why clutter the kitchen with things which do the same job?

PS: Btw, he started eating the noodles before the meat was fully cooked. I would not suggest to anyone to do that.
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(26-07-2023, 07:24 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  How many want to buy this commie product?

bcos others can make the differentiation that not everything rotten just bcos the govt is rotten..

a simple concept that is lost on the glassheart ccp lickers Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes pervertosan's post

(26-07-2023, 10:56 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  bcos others can make the differentiation that not everything rotten just bcos the govt is rotten..

You miss ccp so much ah?

Every time also ccp this, ccp that........!

CCP is having you cok locked ah?  Thinking Rotfl

(26-07-2023, 10:59 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  You miss ccp so much ah?

Every time also ccp this, ccp that........!

CCP is having you cok locked ah?  Thinking Rotfl

i shiok to talk about what i like….poor thing u cannot even say the name Winnie Xi.. Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes pervertosan's post

(26-07-2023, 11:00 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  i shiok to talk about what i like….poor thing u cannot even say the name Winnie Xi.. Laughing

I can fxxk your ass hard hard hor!  Rotfl

(26-07-2023, 10:56 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  bcos others can make the differentiation that not everything rotten just bcos the govt is rotten..

Can't deny the fact that ermaos love china products Laughing

even ermaos' houses are full of china products, how to expect china's collapse leh? Might as well wish china prosper so you could continue to buy more cheap and good products like the Assmarrycunts do

(26-07-2023, 10:47 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Might as well use an old fashioned stainless pot...those with a long handle...and cook these with a gas stove. Why clutter the kitchen with things which do the same job?

PS: Btw, he started eating the noodles before the meat was fully cooked. I would not suggest to anyone to do that.
Reinvent the wheel. Like some of osim product.

Me too, saw him eating with raw meat still in the pot, a big no. He should try is with beef
[+] 1 user Likes Buffybuffy's post

(26-07-2023, 01:39 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Reinvent the wheel. Like some of osim product.

Me too, saw him eating with raw meat still in the pot, a big no. He should try is with beef

Don't eat meat, especially beef

Got karma one and it is swift

(26-07-2023, 09:35 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Item is around $15. I am thinking of buying.

How do you wash?

Is it just use your tongue and lick everything up? Your tongue so long is it?

Better don't buy electronic stuffs from China or Taiwan you never know wait fire break out hor.

No doubt so call " pass " can use in SG blah blah but you never know.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

So cute!

Good for travelling to boil water and eat instant noodles

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(26-07-2023, 05:16 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Better don't buy electronic stuffs from China or Taiwan you never know wait fire break out hor.

No doubt so call " pass " can use in SG blah blah but you never know.

嗯那 年轻时用过电炒锅 被电到 Rolleyes