Anyone remember oldman aka the late Dr Michael Leong ShareInvestor.com

(04-04-2024, 09:40 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Jin scary Sgbuffet's predictions and recommendations sial.  All reverse huan Laughing

Ah butt is the huat cai ye OK.. he made plenty of people rich. His faithful followers camp here day and night just waiting for his indications. Big Grin

(28-03-2024, 08:27 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I used to frequent ShareInvestor.com before it was sold to SPH.

All the good old forums have been long gone Sad

You must be ZOMBIA,  the one who always shouted “KATEK DIE PAIN PAIN”
[+] 1 user Likes revealer's post

(04-04-2024, 10:02 AM)revealer Wrote:  You must be ZOMBIA,  the one the always shouted “KATEK DIE PAIN PAIN”

Your spelling not exactly correct, but close enough Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(04-04-2024, 09:49 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Ah butt is the huat cai ye OK.. he made plenty of people rich. His faithful followers camp here day and night just waiting for his indications. Big Grin

I jin scare scare of him when he shouts cheong ahhhh for the stocks I also have  Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

me know nothing about Shareinvestor.com and only know :

"BUY NO SCARE SCARE NO BUY".

(04-04-2024, 10:46 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  me know nothing about Shareinvestor.com and only know :

"BUY NO SCARE SCARE NO BUY".

Better be vely scare scare of Sgbuffet Smile

(04-04-2024, 10:48 AM)p1acebo Wrote:   
Better be vely scare scare of Sgbuffet Smile

this joker is the most xiasuay in this forum.

anyway, he is a good reverse indicator.

(04-04-2024, 10:05 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I jin scare scare of him when he shouts cheong ahhhh for the stocks I also have  Big Grin

If the huat cai ye randomly picks one stock to explain his grandmother story...you must pay attention liao.. Big Grin

(04-04-2024, 10:02 AM)revealer Wrote:  You must be ZOMBIA,  the one who always shouted “KATEK DIE PAIN PAIN”

Yes! You hit he nail on the head. He is Zombie. I ask him whether he smell blood in the stray dog hit by passing car thread.  He din get the cue. If he answer "Yes" I would shout "ZOMBIE". Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

(04-04-2024, 12:01 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  Yes! You hit he nail on the head. He is Zombie. I ask him whether he smell blood in the stray dog hit by passing car thread.  He din get the cue. If he answer "Yes" I would shout "ZOMBIE". Big Grin

Hyuk! Hyuk! Hyuk! Laughing

(04-04-2024, 12:31 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Hyuk! Hyuk! Hyuk! Laughing

Hyuk! Hyuk! Hyuk!  Big Grin your trademark

(04-04-2024, 12:50 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  Hyuk! Hyuk! Hyuk!  Big Grin your trademark

Those were the good ole days.  Our SGX has gone from bad to worse to worst since then.  Useless MAS, useless SGX. Nowadays nobody talks about Sg stocks anymore Big Grin

(04-04-2024, 12:57 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Those were the good ole days.  Our SGX has gone from bad to worse to worst since then.  Useless MAS, useless SGX. Nowadays nobody talks about Sg stocks anymore Big Grin

Yes! The 90s musical chairs were the best.  Just throw the darts blindly and u take home bonus win instantly if you tiok the right counters. Big Grin The punters and the remisers alike every day happy face. Clob counters were the best opportunities untill Mahatiu green with envy dented the musical chairs saying the trading of clob over the counters in Singapore was illegal. Bomb Opasnie-1