Who else got CoVid recently?

Just went for a short jog. Test how much impact ….. very chuan. Guess need to slowly build back up
But feels good after the jog

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(15-04-2023, 09:02 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Yeah, I test is because I need to go back office, if not couldn't be bothered

(15-04-2023, 09:04 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Sore throat, cough and full of phlegm. Tired, sleep a lot. Very flu like. Lucky I like drinking water, so it does help.

It is good to do the ART test, especially if you need to return to office, so that you don't infect the healthy ones.......and wear a face mask as long as possible.............. Big Grin

(15-04-2023, 09:10 PM)debono Wrote:  It is good to do the ART test, especially if you need to return to office, so that you don't infect the healthy ones.......and wear a face mask as long as possible.............. Big Grin

Tested twice negative liow, so no need mask liow.

(15-04-2023, 09:13 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Tested twice negative liow, so no need mask liow.

You still can get the Covid virus whilst in public transport.................... Big Grin

(15-04-2023, 09:00 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Fugg off lah, you already hong kan … what covid you want?

[Image: Kw5wLV2.png]

(15-04-2023, 09:07 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Just went for a short jog. Test how much impact ….. very chuan. Guess need to slowly build back up
But feels good after the jog

[Image: Kw5wLV2.png]

(15-04-2023, 09:14 PM)debono Wrote:  You still can get the Covid virus whilst in public transport.................... Big Grin

Big Grin

The researchers found durable immune responses in the majority of people studied. Antibodies against the spike protein of SARS-CoV-2, which the virus uses to get inside cells, were found in 98% of participants one month after symptom onset. As seen in previous studies, the number of antibodies ranged widely between individuals. But, promisingly, their levels remained fairly stable over time, declining only modestly at 6 to 8 months after infection.

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-rese...y-covid-19

(15-04-2023, 09:25 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Big Grin

The researchers found durable immune responses in the majority of people studied. Antibodies against the spike protein of SARS-CoV-2, which the virus uses to get inside cells, were found in 98% of participants one month after symptom onset. As seen in previous studies, the number of antibodies ranged widely between individuals. But, promisingly, their levels remained fairly stable over time, declining only modestly at 6 to 8 months after infection.

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-rese...y-covid-19

I see u do enjoy masturbating on a daily basis

(15-04-2023, 09:31 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I see u do enjoy masturbating on a daily basis

You are dead … eat and quickly go back lah ….. Qing Min over liow

[Image: url.jpg]

(15-04-2023, 09:36 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  You are dead … eat and quickly go back lah ….. Qing Min over liow

[Image: url.jpg]

Can't even differentiate Qing Ming and 7th Mth Hungry Ghost festivals

I believe you're a smelly Bangla neh

(15-04-2023, 09:04 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Sore throat, cough and full of phlegm. Tired, sleep a lot. Very flu like. Lucky I like drinking water, so it does help.

I was also coughing with phlegm for 5 days and my 7th day now but never had sore throat

Had just took my covid test, I am OK

Maybe it was covid in the first 5 days but I did not know?#!

[Image: IMG-E6126.jpg]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(15-04-2023, 10:00 PM)Ola Wrote:  I was also coughing with phlegm for 5 days and my 7th day now but never had sore throat

You should take the ART test once you are coughing persistently.............and not wait until the 7th day...... Big Grin

(14-04-2023, 08:27 PM)debono Wrote:  I got a friend who got Covid 4 times liao................. Big Grin
This may, is it the 5th rime... crying

COVID-Omicron XBB variant coronavirus is different, deadly and not easily detected properly:-  Symptoms of the XBB virus are as follows:

1. No cough.
2. No fever.
There will only be: 
3. Joint pain.
4. Headache.
5. Neck pain.
6. Upper back pain.
7. Pneumonia.
8. General loss of appetite.

XBB is 5 times more toxic than Delta variant and has a higher mortality rate. It takes a shorter time for the condition to reach extreme severity, and sometimes there are no obvious symptoms. This strain of the virus is not found in the nasopharyngeal region, and it directly affects the lungs.

over time u get more and more poisoned
it is a slow death. It saps your spirit and energy
You can witness the phenomena early in the day.
Many will go for their activities especially food stalls
those stalls will likely close as the day proceeds
it will get worse.
europeans they kill the farmers by importing from ahKua zelensky
indoChina they got fires and pollution
Saudi Arabia desert freezing with hailstones.
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(15-04-2023, 10:00 PM)Ola Wrote:  I was also coughing with phlegm for 5 days and my 7th day now but never had sore throat

yeah, my doc gave me 3-5days MC .... on the 5th I tested negative. My guess covid need 3-5 days to run its course.

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(14-04-2023, 08:27 PM)debono Wrote:  I got a friend who got Covid 4 times liao................. Big Grin

Three of my relative tiao Covid... Disgusted

(19-04-2023, 03:10 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Three of my relative tiao Covid... Disgusted

I just recovered ....  nudie

2 of my colleagues coughing this week . . .

But they don't know and still went to work

I think this strain is more widespread than it is

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Change to Sinovac lah. Rotfl
No more covid for me…
It can also reduce severity.

Bivalent also Boh Lan Yong.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"