AstraZeneca co-creator ‘confident’ people won’t need regular booster shots

The co-creator of Oxford University’s AstraZeneca vaccine is “confident” people won’t need regular booster shots to maintain their immunity against Covid-19.

Appearing on the ABC’s 7.30 last night, Professor Sarah Gilbert said that while “there may be a first booster program … I wouldn’t expect it to happen every single year”.

“We’re going to develop long-term immunity to this virus. I think that the most vulnerable, the oldest members of society, those who are immunocompromised are going to need regular boosters,” she added.

https://www.news.com.au/world/coronaviru...0acbf06fbd

His one is DNA vaccine. You dare to take?

This is one kind of selling gimmicks just to boost sales.  We hv heard so many terrible life threatening side effects when AZ was first launch.

Think they did it for global good but too bad got a bit of side effects and also with breakthrough cases. However, base on charts, this vaccine can last quite long.

I am on this vaccine (AZ). Got my 2nd jab in early August.

(08-09-2021, 06:11 PM)SorChai7878 Wrote:  I am on this vaccine (AZ). Got my 2nd jab in early August.

The messager in this vaccine is DNA messager.

(08-09-2021, 09:01 PM)dynamite Wrote:  The messager in this vaccine is DNA messager.

? It is Viral Vectors.

mRNA response fast but decline also fast. 

AZ nasa spray trial already started, booster is very unlikely will come from them.

(08-09-2021, 09:07 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  ? It is Viral Vectors.

mRNA response fast but decline also fast. 

AZ nasa spray trial already started, booster is very unlikely will come from them.

This stuff enter your cell nucleus. It's instructions to make spike protein is DNA to in turn make mRNA for spike protein. When the spikes are made, in mostly arm muscle cells, those cells will be engulfed by the immune cells? Skeletal muscle cells numbers are fixed from birth, is the loss significant?