Atas restaurant owner : Business is so bad even with dining in .

Maybe his food is just too expensive...cinsider giving discounts like at KFC...

https://www.8days.sg/eatanddrink/newsand...s-15389262

Dont need to pity them. They employ mostly Foreigners...Pay money to Govt in taxes and fees..and suppliers mainly from import also (tax by govt too)...singaporean if you go patronise them you are all helping them (foreign) make more money only.

He should be like Chee SJ, open up his restaurant and invite beggars and cleaners to eat for free for 1 day.

After that, many people will support his restaurant

Family with unvaccinated and vaccinated member can dine in meh.
So when Gov implemented the restrictions, are they pro family ?
[+] 1 user Likes Ernesto's post

the main reason is food not good enough.

No business then go FARK PAP hard hard lah!!!

And its not dine in for 5. Its only dine in for vaxxed. So pls fark PAP!
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

They need to show how their place is safer.

If food is good can just put on sites like Grabfood or Food Panda and there will be demand...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

With freaking expensive and cut throat prices on the menu, there will surely be less or even zero diners.

Hawker centres and coffee shops are seeing long and vibrant queues.

Food entrepreneurs must be realistic with their pricing during this very hard time.
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

Looks like rich are most unvaxxed

I wouldn't eat in these highly expensive restaurants unless on company's account for entertaining clients or being entertained by vendors. ...... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(14-08-2021, 11:58 AM)hansamu Wrote:  With freaking expensive and cut throat prices on the menu, there will surely be less or even zero diners.

Food entrepreneurs must be realistic with their pricing during this very hard time.

It is difficult to price one's product, cos if priced too high, then no customers, if priced too low, cannot cover overheads..

(14-08-2021, 04:38 AM)BigBossX Wrote:  Maybe his food is just too expensive...cinsider giving discounts like at KFC...

hope the restaurant owner know what to do in the next election

Just close shop. Open when time is right. Conserve the capital.

(14-08-2021, 11:58 AM)hansamu Wrote:  With freaking expensive and cut throat prices on the menu, there will surely be less or even zero diners.

U got go see Mcdonald, kfc or any fastfood in malls or not? All also quite empty hor. All becos many were turn away for no vax especially those youngsters!
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

Too many restaurants liao lah.

Time to close some and mutate some.

Landlord happy.

So quiet in the restaurant. Is the picture taken at 10am?

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

(14-08-2021, 04:38 AM)BigBossX Wrote:  Maybe his food is just too expensive...cinsider giving discounts like at KFC...

Because the food fugg up lah ..... I go my ramen ... many people

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(14-08-2021, 12:54 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  Just close shop. Open when time is right. Conserve the capital.

Not so easy if there is a running lease... Also a new setup at a new place with new workers to employ etc is also going to be down time. Also, the workers also have family to feed...

(14-08-2021, 07:24 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Not so easy if there is a running lease... Also a new setup at a new place with new workers to employ etc is also going to be down time. Also, the workers also have family to feed...

To open a new place with new workers has down time, but the rent still needs to be paid.  Therefore the vendor cannot wait for a long time to have a new set up.