President Halimah encourages S’poreans to ‘live our lives with greater optimism ’

hahaha... so out of touch with reality crying
[+] 2 users Like SGSeniorCitizen1952's post

I didn't vote for Halimah

So, she's not my President
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(31-12-2021, 06:42 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Should we follow the US system?

PM Lee becomes the President, acting as both Head of State and Head of Government?

In that case, we can save a few million dollars every year..... Laughing Rotfl

(31-12-2021, 07:18 PM)debono Wrote:  In that case, we can save a few million dollars every year..... Laughing Rotfl

Halimah the President

PM Lee Vice President

(31-12-2021, 07:20 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Halimah the President

PM Lee Vice President
We still need to fork out $2.5 million for the EP.... crying

(31-12-2021, 07:27 PM)debono Wrote:  We still need to fork out $2.5 million for the EP.... crying

No one voted so no one is listening at all .

Dr Tony Tan, at least 35% still listen to him

(31-12-2021, 06:53 PM)debono Wrote:  It is big waste of tax payers money..... Angry Laughing

Precisely

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.
[+] 1 user Likes Rainforest's post

(31-12-2021, 07:27 PM)debono Wrote:  We still need to fork out $2.5 million for the EP.... crying

A White Elephant

(30-12-2021, 09:36 AM)Ola Wrote:  #Notmypresident#. She say such things is totally useless.

PLZ! How to be optimistic when PAP Policies are the same 3 or 5 years ago?

Nothing has changed means that the job market for mid- career citizens  will be as equally bad 3 years ago.

If she is sincere, SHOW me what changes she has driven and the FULL data, lah.

Talk Cock President.

Keeping a white elephant

(31-12-2021, 08:46 PM)Rainforest Wrote:  Precisely

Jiak leow bee president

(31-12-2021, 06:43 PM)debono Wrote:  She is not a EP but a SP...... Angry Laughing

What is SP? S stands for what??............. Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

cannot blame her aso lah. other than saying that or just keeping quiet and drink meelow, what else?

Optimism by ourselves or from who ?

(30-12-2021, 05:46 PM)debono Wrote:  Why do we have a president, when they cannot have any power, only a figure head and it cost so much of tax payers money...? Laughing Rotfl

If you believe in power distribution, then it is a must.

She or future presidents  need more powers and to be elected by people.
To have other roles is way better than holding  reserves keys but advise not to check.
The candidate requirements seriously restrict number of qualified people. 

Anyway do not share her optimism as before the pandemic, Sg already not in good condition.
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

(31-12-2021, 07:18 PM)debono Wrote:  In that case, we can save a few million dollars every year..... Laughing Rotfl

You mean PM Lee has to do two jobs but would be paid for one?

There are two things she's good at, Nasi Lemak & Milo Gao
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

(01-01-2022, 07:29 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  What is SP? S stands for what??............. Thinking

S stands for "Selected" not coined by me but by some other forum member...... Angry Laughing Rotfl

(01-01-2022, 12:58 PM)debono Wrote:  S stands for "Selected" not coined by me but by some other forum member...... Angry Laughing Rotfl
Why you afraid that others think you coined it? If afraid you should not used that S.

This reminded me of that stupid character, Yanghua aka Goat Flower currently using the nick Oky. Remember he said HC salary is $XXXXXX and after that he was so shit scared that he went around denying it. Now he is so shy to use back that Yanghua nick and kept changing. Very low down person.......... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung