Crowd Builds At Bishan MRT As Commuters Heading To Circle Line

Crowd Builds At Bishan MRT As Commuters Heading To Circle Line Told To Take The Stairs 🚇

https://mustsharenews.com/crowd-bishan-m...e=telegram

For more news you must share, follow us at @mustsharenews

Will that lead to another COVID outbreak?
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

Tsk tsk tsk!

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

Show to that Ex HDB chief , what 10million population
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(10-05-2022, 11:43 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Will that lead to another COVID outbreak?

it is more crowded in the train
[+] 1 user Likes drgn's post

Is it the fault of MRT escalators changing

to go upwards?

NAH~!

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Those urban planners that design the station must stand trial for incompetence

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(10-05-2022, 12:27 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Those urban planners that design the station must stand trial for incompetence

Definitely need to rebuild all the stations to create 100% more space if they want the population size to double up to 10 million  Confused

I found the MRT stations especially the old ones are very small, if you have been to HK, Taipei, Shanghai and Seoul, you will understand what I mean….in the big metro station like Ximending 西门町 in Taipei, there are 15-18 exits while in Spore the max 5-6 exits. In HK, it took me more than 30 mins to exit from a MTR station, it is huge and a lot of walk.

(10-05-2022, 12:23 PM)Ola Wrote:  Is it the fault of MRT escalators changing

to go upwards?

NAH~!

It is the design flaw, when they designed the MRT stations in the 80s they were probably based on the population size of 2-3 million, now our population has already exceeded 5.85 million, eventually reaches 10 million, must knock down all the stations and redesign & rebuild larger stations to accommodate the large population size if that is what is going to happen.

sibei song today i take MC go drinking later with friend KTV

FYI, population sizes of our competitors in East Asia:

Greater Taipei: 7 million
Hong Kong:  7.86 million
Seoul: 9.77 million
Tokyo: 14 million
Shanghai: 27 million

Saw this hwz thread that shows Serangoon station is as bad if not worse off.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threa...o.6746809/

These gives me a feel that the commuters are no different from farmed animals. Laughing

LTA better start planning for the Seletar line** to be built asap.
It will off-load commuters travelling towards city from the NE region.

https://condosingapore.com/showthread.ph...R-MRT-LINE

** Starting from Seletar area, thru AMK/Lor Chuan, TPY East, Balestier-Kim Keat/Whampoa, Farrer Park/Little India to Somerset Stn.
From there down thru Killiney Rd to River Valley/Great World and turning into Ganges Ave, along Alexandra Rd and ending at Labrador Park (that is why an overhead pedestrain bridge is used to connect "PSA" building to the MRT stn instead of an underground walkway) .
[+] 1 user Likes sgxin's post

(10-05-2022, 12:48 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  I found the MRT stations especially the old ones are very small, if you have been to HK, Taipei, Shanghai and Seoul, you will understand what I mean….in the big metro station like Ximending 西门町 in Taipei, there are 15-18 exits while in Spore the max 5-6 exits. In HK, it took me more than 30 mins to exit from a MTR station, it is huge and a lot of walk.

wow, 30 min.  because you are lost.

(10-05-2022, 01:29 PM)drgn Wrote:  wow, 30 min.  because you are lost.

No lah, it is a long way to walk out.

In some stations in Taipei. There are so many exits for all different directions, even for Exit A, there are 10 sub-exits from A1, A2, A3 to A10.

Here are the maps of some of Shanghai’s main MRT stations, you see how many exits they have, a lot, unlike in Spore, even big stations like Orchard doesn’t have so many exits.

[Image: B6-B91-BD6-AB01-4788-90-A0-C1272-F042-DA0.jpg]

[Image: C1-DA1-EC6-73-C8-4732-B58-A-2-A4234440-DAC.jpg]

(10-05-2022, 01:54 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Here are the maps of some of Shanghai’s main MRT stations, you see how many exits they have, a lot, unlike in Spore, even big stations like Orchard doesn’t have so many exits.

[Image: B6-B91-BD6-AB01-4788-90-A0-C1272-F042-DA0.jpg]

[Image: C1-DA1-EC6-73-C8-4732-B58-A-2-A4234440-DAC.jpg]

This is the Danger come fire or any big incident inside MRT but OF COURSE So call " SCDF check, SMRT check " approve is ok

(10-05-2022, 12:09 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Show to that Ex HDB chief , what 10million population

Those top brass don't take public transport. They don't even meet the public. MP and ministers still have to meet the public, carry babies and shake hand with everyone once every 5 years.
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post