'Unsafe' for visitors at night: NParks shed light on why after visitors

(25-01-2022, 10:36 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Be your shadow?? You think too highly of yourself.
Ahbutthen?

Moron!
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(25-01-2022, 08:43 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Fking idiot, they can't prevent anyone from spending the night there.. Stay until next morning 7am when gate open then come out..

Don't be a fking idiot crying baby to ask for gate to be open to let you out..

Based on your ferry theory, u missed the last ferry, too bad, wait for next day.. If you rich enough, charter your own ferry to fetch you anytime..

Fking idiot don't understand english "7pm to 7am to allow nocturnal wildlife - some of which are critically endangered - to have a natural environment to thrive in."

(25-01-2022, 09:01 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Ultimate village idiot calling someone ultimate village idiot.. I am just using your words on you, nothing more, nothing less..

(25-01-2022, 09:21 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Only a freaking chicken coward will call others chicken coward..

Must be peeing in his pants now.. *Shake head* x 2

Whoa!  Just look at the huge volume of vulgarities coming from you!

You make the title "Guru" that's plastered next to your user id cheap like a piece of toilet paper with shiat on it man.

There is a villa there for people to stay overnight?

(25-01-2022, 05:56 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Sure got people hide inside and stay overnight.

Can piak and enjoy the night there!  Clapping

(25-01-2022, 09:31 PM)debono Wrote:  Coney island is linked to the  mainland by two bridges, therefore no need to take a ferry to get there.......

Oh! Sorry! for my ignorance. In that case, if, they don't want to be stranded on the island, they can stroll back to the mainland if its not far off.

(25-01-2022, 11:04 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Can piak and enjoy the night there!  Clapping

Got snakes, crocodiles, wild boar and ghosts Big Grin

(25-01-2022, 11:04 PM)dynamite Wrote:  There is a villa there for people to stay overnight?

Villa is good business idea if those do not want to face rain at night.
Better than my security guards collecting fine idea... 
Rotfl

(25-01-2022, 11:01 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Whoa!  Just look at the huge volume of vulgarities coming from you!

You make the title "Guru" that's plastered next to your user id cheap like a piece of toilet paper with shiat on it man.

In case you missed reading the whole thread, look at what others used on me. I am just returning what is written to me, nothing more..

So, if you want to comment, say the same about the other party as well..

If not, you are making your ID even cheaper than my piece of toilet paper with shiat on it man..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(25-01-2022, 10:57 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Ahbutthen?

Moron!

Moron calling others a moron..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

(25-01-2022, 11:55 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  In case you missed reading the whole thread, look at what others used on me. I am just returning what is written to me, nothing more..

So, if you want to comment, say the same about the other party as well..

If not, you are making your ID even cheaper than my piece of toilet paper with shiat on it man..

You should reflect, why other members are telling you off.  I am not the only one, obviously, whom you quarrel with at this forum.

(26-01-2022, 10:49 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You should reflect, why other members are telling you off.  I am not the only one, obviously, whom you quarrel with at this forum.

Ha.. you should look at how many other members are telling you off..

I only have 3 at the most, you have tons of them..

(26-01-2022, 10:51 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Ha.. you should look at how many other members are telling you off..

I only have 3 at the most, you have tons of them..

You have 3 at the most?

Come on.  Don't do a RK on me man.  Laughing

(26-01-2022, 11:01 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You have 3 at the most?

Come on.  Don't do a RK on me man.  Laughing

Come on, I am sure 3 sound too little for you, since your is sure much higher than mine.. Don't do a OYK on me man, even though your nick is OYKLaughing