Australian couple seek medevac flight home after SIA plane hit extreme

Australian couple seek medevac flight home after Singapore Airlines plane hit extreme turbulence

An Australian man injured on the Singapore Airlines aircraft that suffered extreme turbulence this week says he hopes to bring his wife home in a medical flight.

Adelaide resident Keith Davis is in Bangkok's Samitivej Srinakarin Hospital with head and other injuries sustained during the flight, while his wife Kerry is being treated in intensive care.

Mr Davis wants his wife to be medically evacuated to Australia, but said representatives from Singapore Airlines had not been in touch for the past three days.

"We need several days to organise a medical flight and I'm hearing Singapore Airlines is taking care of everybody, but I'm yet to speak to anyone from the airline," he told the ABC.

"I need to know, am I going through my insurance? We're in limbo."

Mr Davis said he and his wife are receiving good quality care at the hospital.

Late Wednesday, the airline was finally in contact with Mr Davis and, like other injured passengers, he has been provided with what’s called a customer care representative.

As usual these retard inbred self entitled Ozzie drunks …. give him a Foster or a Blonde … he be fine

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Normally Personal Accident policy covers medevac flight. Very common nowadays.

(23-05-2024, 08:53 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Normally Personal Accident policy covers medevac flight. Very common nowadays.

These low class assmericunt coolie boy inbreds no money to buy lah

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post