Average guy rarely has mistress .

High value guy is different. Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/aED3HRkJs...ture=share

There are always exceptions to the rule. I have an acquaintance who lost his job owing to poor health, leading to his wife abandoning him. However, he brags about having lots of attractive young girlfriends even though he is not far away from the official retirement age. If he isn't lying, I wonder what the attraction is to these sweet young things? 

(24-05-2024, 11:12 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  There are always exceptions to the rule. I have an acquaintance who lost his job owing to poor health, leading to his wife abandoning him. However, he brags about having lots of attractive young girlfriends even though he is not far away from the official retirement age. If he isn't lying, I wonder what the attraction is to these sweet young things? 

You saw those chabors? They are syts? Not dinobus?

And for all you know his claim may only be kaki kong kaki song, just to live in an imagined world to give himself some dreamy moments of happiness in his screwed up life.

When I meet such peepur, I don't burst their bubble and jolt them out of their fantasy. I let it be. They are not doing anyone any harm by dreaming. It'd be cruel of me to bring them back to a reality which is sad, which they want to escape from.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(23-05-2024, 10:38 PM)Rubitin Wrote:  High value guy is different. Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/aED3HRkJs...ture=share

In Singapore you may not even have a wife if you are average. In other countries, you are ok to be average.

Our yang women ain't exactly SYT but they are well educated and financially independent. Armed with degrees, they wouldn't marry an average man with an O or A level.

Mistress? Don't even think.

[+] 2 users Like Oyk's post

Mistresses not easy to keep. They may one day come to yr office to look for you and set tongues wagging, and yr boss will ask you is everything ok. If that happens too often, you may hv to change job again

If they find out where you live then get ready for 家变 咯

(24-05-2024, 12:57 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Mistresses not easy to keep. They may one day come to yr office to look for you and set tongues wagging, and yr boss will ask you is everything ok. If that happens too often, you may hv to change job again. If they find out where you live then get ready for 家变 咯

According to my friend who is a divorce lawyer, the no. 1 reason how wives find out about their husbands' affairs is through whistleblowing by the mistresses.  These 'other women' will call the wives or send suggestive text messages for the spouses to read.

(24-05-2024, 11:25 AM)Oyk Wrote:  In Singapore you may not even have a wife if you are average. In other countries, you are ok to be average. Our yang women ain't exactly SYT but they are well educated and financially independent. Armed with degrees, they wouldn't marry an average man with an O or A level. Mistress? Don't even think.

If a man is an average white or blue collar worker in most developed countries, he will have a home and car. In S'pore, he has to be exceptional to own both. 

(24-05-2024, 11:20 AM)Oyk Wrote:  You saw those chabors? They are syts? Not dinobus? And for all you know his claim may only be kaki kong kaki song, just to live in an imagined world to give himself some dreamy moments of happiness in his screwed up life. When I meet such peepur, I don't burst their bubble and jolt them out of their fantasy. I let it be. They are not doing anyone any harm by dreaming. It'd be cruel of me to bring them back to a reality which is sad, which they want to escape from.

In actual fact, nobody in his circle of friends believes a word he says about having attractive young ladies at his beck and call. To us, he is a decrepit old man living in his own world because reality is far too harsh for him, so we let him be. Living in his imaginary life may be his only coping mechanism now that he is unemployed and abandoned by his wife. 
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

Mistress? Lover? 
Will get it back from wife plus interest.
Story is a man on his death bed confessed to wife. Had many affairs and asking wife to forgive. 
Wife told him not to worry, she knew all about it. 
And she added 'why do you think I put poison in your food'.
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

Wife will be terribly hurt by husband 's betray.
A knot in the heart is almost impossible to untie. 
Worse a stab, even when healed leaves a scar.
So, in some cases, the wife bore the pain for the children sake. 
But when children are on their own, and the husband grows old, slow and sick, it's revenge time. 
What he did to her will get it back, again with interest. 
This type of stories from Hollywood to bollywood to Shaw bros.. Plenty.

(24-05-2024, 01:20 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Wife will be terribly hurt by husband 's betray.A knot in the heart is almost impossible to untie. Worse a stab, even when healed leaves a scar.So, in some cases, the wife bore the pain for the children sake. But when children are on their own, and the husband grows old, slow and sick, it's revenge time. What he did to her will get it back, again with interest. This type of stories from Hollywood to bollywood to Shaw bros.. Plenty.

I know of a Malaysian man who set up a small business in Hanoi and married a Vietnamese woman 1/2 his age. He left his wife and adult children to fend for themselves in Johor. When he started suffering from dementia, his Viet wife cleaned out his bank account and left him for a local man. Amazingly, his ex-wife and kids took the old fool back home to Johor to look after him.

Not true la. 
Many Average guys also divorced due to extramarital affairs...🤣

Free f is always foc.

(24-05-2024, 01:05 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  If a man is an average white or blue collar worker in most developed countries, he will have a home and car. In S'pore, he has to be exceptional to own both. 

Nobody is stopping you from MM2H. Rolleyes

(24-05-2024, 01:26 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I know of a Malaysian man who set up a small business in Hanoi and married a Vietnamese woman 1/2 his age. He left his wife and adult children to fend for themselves in Johor. When he started suffering from dementia, his Viet wife cleaned out his bank account and left him for a local man. Amazingly, his ex-wife and kids took the old fool back home to Johor to look after him.

His adult chewren still need him to feed and clothe? What fend for themselves are you on about here?

Your above sound like a csb anyway. Rolleyes

(24-05-2024, 01:20 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Wife will be terribly hurt by husband 's betray.
A knot in the heart is almost impossible to untie. 
Worse a stab, even when healed leaves a scar.
So, in some cases, the wife bore the pain for the children sake. 
But when children are on their own, and the husband grows old, slow and sick, it's revenge time. 
What he did to her will get it back, again with interest. 
This type of stories from Hollywood to bollywood to Shaw bros.. Plenty.

Men used to be the ones who committed adultery though it takes two sexes to fucck. So for every bad man there's a bad woman.

Having said that, these days, women also made their husbands wear the green hat because they go out to work and meet a lot of men aka a lot of temptations.

Office ONS are damn commonplace.

Having a mistress is a long term commitment. Don't try unless you have deep pocket.

If it's just fooling around, it's more affordable for the average guy. Just go for a FOD.

(24-05-2024, 01:10 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Mistress? Lover? 
Story is a man on his death bed confessed to wife. Had many affairs and asking wife to forgive. 

Is that how Muh died? Rotfl

(24-05-2024, 03:37 PM)Oyk Wrote:  His adult chewren still need him to feed and clothe? What fend for themselves are you on about here? Your above sound like a csb anyway. 

His young adult children were unemployed or still studying when he left the family for the Vietnamese woman.

(24-05-2024, 03:50 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  His young adult children were unemployed or still studying when he left the family for the Vietnamese woman.

That's very wrong of him. Mesmerized.. bewitched.

It's like he kena kong tau.

For a woman, he would abandon his family. Still he's not the only man who had done such a thing. 

How about you? Have you stayed faithful to your wife and chewren?

(24-05-2024, 01:05 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  If a man is an average white or blue collar worker in most developed countries, he will have a home and car. In S'pore, he has to be exceptional to own both. 

Seems to me your bar is not set very high Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(24-05-2024, 01:10 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Mistress? Lover? 

Rotfl

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

I tot it's quite common to own a bouse and a couple of cars in chewhu

Is this surprising?

Ignore List: Oyk