BABA has broken 70 level

One road good walk to all the bag holders Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

[Image: Screenshot-20231205-120256-You-Tube.jpg]

72 support crashed. Still can laugh?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

Looks like going to 60$

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Charlie munger now jumping in his grave.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

(19-11-2021, 10:53 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  [Image: 20211119-104747.jpg]

this chart was posted awhile back.

heard of this p3pt predictor? very powerful right?

2, 3yrs ago already said several times it's a long term downtrend, now you believe?

(05-12-2023, 12:21 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Looks like going to 60$

You still holding?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

dr chan (sporean who migrated to hk)still v optimistic on baba n tencent who says mmany times tencent can go to 1000 !!

Ahbutt managed to sell off all china stocks? Now he and pukimak very angry with xjp

(05-12-2023, 07:55 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Ahbutt managed to sell off all china stocks? Now he and pukimak very angry with xjp

Rotfl

Not growing anymore...they must allow more fake items and copy items to list to make money.

(05-12-2023, 08:39 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Not growing anymore...they must allow more fake items and copy items to list to make money.

Baba no plunge then I worry Laughing

(13-09-2021, 02:15 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Xi unless he has no brains will never go and undermine these companies as they have to make profits to drive research aggressively. Alibaba funded important projects in chip making, AI and cloud computing...these are only possible because they make alot of money.

If you have many smaller players with tiny profits you can never funds top notch research projects and you kill the goose that lay the golden egg that help China to catch the west in key areas.

All the actions of regulators cannot lead to an outcome that harm China's own interest....if they want Jack Ma to share wealth and donate to poor .it won't be an issue for Jack Ma to do so.

The market will always have fearful investors who will run whenever negative news comes out.

Don't be fearful think clearly and rationally....be confident of your thinking....then act on it.

A few months ago I thought I will never get ever get a chance to buy Alibaba this type.of.low price. Thanks to China govt actions ...an opportunity was created and I took it

2yrs ago ahbutt was thankful to china govrt and xjp for giving him the opportunity to buy at 165...

(05-12-2023, 09:09 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  2yrs ago ahbutt was thankful to china govrt and xjp for giving him the opportunity to buy at 165...

I made a big mistake on my part.
.under estimated the downturn in China and weakness of its economy as well as policy mismanagement which hurt the Chjna tech firms.

I admit my misjudgement to invest in China.

Smart money is leaving China and even local rich move their money to Singapore

Reflecting on China, in the coming years it will just go down hill like its listed companies ...the results are quite bad

There is now no confidence that China can turn around and resume its very successful development....

Xi preoccupation is with power struggle and control of the people ...not the economic well being of the country.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(05-12-2023, 09:09 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  2yrs ago ahbutt was thankful to china govrt and xjp for giving him the opportunity to buy at 165...

165 wor... lidat lose until teng kor gao gao  vomit Scream

Economics 101. Low barriers to entry means one road good walk for BABA Big Grin

Now give you chance to buy

https://youtu.be/9p6I83GqKdk?si=TYSgjHqSAAbDs29t

Alibaba I dunno, but China on the recovery path liao... Lots of biz deals underway...

(05-12-2023, 12:03 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-20231205-120256-You-Tube.jpg]

72 support crashed. Still can laugh?

this master call ppl buy baba,,, hahahaha... maybe baba can, but wait long long,,, opportunity lost.

(06-12-2023, 01:15 AM)Sticw Wrote:  Alibaba I dunno, but China on the recovery path liao... Lots of biz deals underway...

Moody's downgraded China to negative due to its debt problems which it cannot handle properly.

China is going downhill

(05-12-2023, 07:54 PM)talky Wrote:  dr chan (sporean who migrated to hk)still v optimistic on baba n tencent who says mmany times tencent can go to 1000 !!

Only when Dr Chan and Master leong give up then Alibaba can bottom....and rally from low level.

Many bought when alibaba declare split to 6  ompanies a few months ago....that was the temporary peak of a 2 Yr down trend.

The future of growth companies cannot be determined with any certainty. Many come and go. 30yrs ago Motorola and IBM were tech giants now they are midgets struggling.

Amazon plunged theh come back with 100x returns.
China  stock price will twist and turn ...and leave you guessing.

Investing is all about managing risks and uncertainty. 

If we have time machines and can go back to buy apple and tesla...because we already know he outcomes....we can look smart.

(05-12-2023, 07:54 PM)talky Wrote:  dr chan (sporean who migrated to hk)still v optimistic on baba n tencent who says mmany times tencent can go to 1000 !!

Only when Dr Chan and Master leong give up then Alibaba can bottom....and rally from low level.

Many bought when alibaba declare split to 6  ompanies a few months ago....that was the temporary peak of a 2 Yr down trend.

The future of growth companies cannot be determined with any certainty. Many come and go. 30yrs ago Motorola and IBM were tech giants now they are midgets struggling.

Amazon plunged theh come back with 100x returns.
China  stock price will twist and turn ...and leave you guessing.

Investing is all about managing risks and uncertainty. 

If we have time machines and can go back to buy apple and tesla...because we already know he outcomes....we can look smart.

Alibaba being the biggest ecommerce company in China by sales depends on the China economy to recover.  The Chinese economy is in not so good shape.

(06-12-2023, 03:44 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Moody's downgraded China to negative due to its debt problems which it cannot handle properly.

China is going downhill

Did you get out in time or you also like Novice Leong, become BABA bag holder? Thinking

The title master is not suitable anymore and aso there're quite a number of master leong around

How about baba leong?

Another one is 1m65 loo. Since 1m65 is not applicable nowadays, and loo is another name for toilet, can call him toilet loo?

一塌糊涂,乱七八糟

Who was the dude who did a video of himself reasoning why he invested big in BABA?

China property has dropped back to 2012 level.. Its economy is as good as collapse.. Only kumgong wumao still sing praise of China.. Rotfl

Laughter-13  Laughter-13