1.1 million rounds depleted uranium ammunition moving to Ukraine?

https://m-en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20220404007200325

SEOUL, April 4 (Yonhap) -- South Korea has handed over some 1.1 million rounds of potentially hazardous ammunition stored here for decades to the U.S. military for shipment to the United States, a ruling party lawmaker said Monday.

The country's Air Force recently sent the depleted uranium ammunition to the U.S. 7th Air Force based in Pyeongtaek, 70 kilometers south of Seoul, to ship them to the U.S. by sea by mid-April, according to Democratic Party Rep. Kim Jin-pyo.

Under a 1975 arrangement with the U.S., the South had stored the ammunition in a military airport in Suwon, just south of Seoul. The arrangement had long been plagued by public concerns about its potential radiation risks.

It remains unknown how that arrangement was brought about.

The ammunition is known to have been created to mount on A-10 anti-tank aircraft.

The shipment came amid growing concerns that the weapons could potentially impact people's health. Used in the Gulf War in 1991, the ammunition is known to cause cancer, leukemia and other diseases.
[+] 1 user Likes halya's post

Clearing of old stock.

For new stock, have to pay.

(16-04-2022, 05:46 PM)theold Wrote:  Clearing of old stock.

Using them in Ukraine?

Ukraine troops will just shoot and shoot until no more stock then surrender.

I just hope Russia just nuke this farking USA. Who still dont believe USA created Covid?

I would avoid any eggs (and flour too) from Ukraine once these mildly radioactive munitions are used.
The world should ban DU munitions.

What can you say about the caliber of the people here? What they are trying to say is Ukrainians will be pouring kerosene (use of uranium armors) over their own feet and then setting fire to burn their own feet. For the fun of it, is it?

(16-04-2022, 05:57 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  I just hope Russia just nuke this farking USA. Who still dont believe USA created Covid?
I believe.

[Image: BS6ztuT.png]

These ammunition will be used in Ukraine. 
So Zelensky is happy for that? 
Can't be more dumb. 
Well, his is a joker.

(16-04-2022, 07:00 PM)Migrant Wrote:  These ammunition will be used in Ukraine. 
So Zelensky is happy for that? 
Can't be more dumb. 
Well, his is a joker.

He is  comedian, a puppet controlled by Assmerica!

(16-04-2022, 05:57 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  I just hope Russia just nuke this farking USA. Who still dont believe USA created Covid?

Members of security council will not war each other directly. Known facts

Smile

(16-04-2022, 07:06 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  He is  comedian, a puppet controlled by Assmerica!
They all are US puppets. 
The whole EU.

(16-04-2022, 08:17 PM)Migrant Wrote:  They all are US puppets. 
The whole EU.

Too bad for the people of Ukraine and Europe!

Ukraine will deform kids in future?