BREAKING: POW was still breathing but 3 shots fired by Ukrainian

WASHINGTON (Sputnik) - The New York Times on Wednesday reported that it had verified an online video that shows a group of Ukrainian soldiers killing captured Russian troops in the vicinity of Bucha near the capital of Kiev.

https://t.me/voenacher/14106
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

(06-04-2022, 10:01 PM)kokee Wrote:  this communist source of lie & fake, comie dogs here like to use all these BS to con & brainwash morons here.
whole world know russia & putin lost till pantless now, that is why russia genocide in bucha.
almost all russia army alreday chase out of Ukraine, Ukraine reclaim almost 50 town & city now, low morale & junk russia army & weapons almost all run road now, LOL LOL.

the more russia scared & anyhow bark & explain, the more confirm bucha genocide is hard truth.
putin must be insane now after russia lost till pantless, that is why the genocide in bucha, too late to do anything now, just wait to pay back in 10x.

俄羅斯🇷🇺上將出來狡辯:越描越黑,無形中,等於招認了俄羅斯🇷🇺軍隊的戰爭罪行,他們是對全人類的犯罪

俄军战场失利气急败坏,竟对乌克兰人展开大屠杀!

russia & comie dogs here panic, continue your BS, not important anymore, military attack & economy sanction will come very soon, continue to bark your lies.
comie dogs can bark whatever lies & BS like russia, military attack on russia & many more round to sanction russia economy to bankrupt are all on the way, comie & russia can continue to bark & bark, the more they bark, the bucha case is more confirmed & hard truth.

germany condemn russia on bucha genocide, also on fake russia videos & news on bucha.
today NATO meeting starts will also focus on bucha & eventually to sanction russia together.
who still bother russia oil & gas, this world today dont lack of oil & gas, just price, never rely on evil, same to all commodity & food. Germany in a much better position than china in term of food supply today.
all the BS communist sources of video & news lies are norm, used by commie here to brainwash morons.

美本週宣布對俄新制裁 布林肯出席北約G7

NATO Foreign Ministers arrive for 2-Day NATO summit to address Ukraine & Bucha killings

Grueling
https://t.me/voenacher/14105

Wait har. Killing a captured soldier, aka pow, is also a war crime right.

Where are all those who cried war crimes in other threads?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Well, looks like those who supported the Ukrainian would quick to claim Russian brutality while Ukrainian brutality becomes a communist propaganda.

What a balanced argument indeed.

To think that the American had set aside million of dollars for the worldwide medias to paint the devil out of China and now possibly million of dollars more for Russia. How convenient can that be?

And that’s just the American alone, what about those other countries who are with the American’s administration? One can only guess.

by dragging china into their Ukraine war posts, will they get paid double?

(07-04-2022, 08:00 AM)kokee Wrote:  russia & comie dogs here panic, continue your BS, not important anymore, military attack & economy sanction will come very soon, continue to bark your lies.
comie dogs can bark whatever lies & BS like russia, military attack on russia & many more round to sanction russia economy to bankrupt are all on the way, comie & russia can continue to bark & bark, the more they bark, the bucha case is more confirmed & hard truth.

germany condemn russia on bucha genocide, also on fake russia videos & news on bucha.
today NATO meeting starts will also focus on bucha & eventually to sanction russia together.
who still bother russia oil & gas, this world today dont lack of oil & gas, just price, never rely on evil, same to all commodity & food. Germany in a much better position than china in term of food supply today.
all the BS communist sources of video & news lies are norm, used by commie here to brainwash morons.

美本週宣布對俄新制裁 布林肯出席北約G7

NATO Foreign Ministers arrive for 2-Day NATO summit to address Ukraine & Bucha killings

Kokee and Ukrainian commit GENOCIDE !!! Angry

Smile