BYD & other China EVs continue to dominate!

进军日本美国欧洲,中国电动汽车来了

(29-07-2022, 06:09 PM)kokee Wrote:  all these comie dogs know nut abut car!
dont even know the difference between hybrid & pure EV.
BYD sold car mostly DMI is dual mode, electric & oil mode, switch between these 2 sources of energy!
Tesla is 100% electric, no oil tank!
BYD  sell very little EV, most BYD models is DMI, which is a modified version of Honda IMMD.
Like Android, honda own it, but BYD take honda core & modify!
BYD DMI battery alone can only run around 100 km, of course BYD has pure EV but that is not their main business!

BYD experience in car is definitely very far behind toyota, VW, merz & ford, all these has almost 100 yrs of building car.
In term of reliability, no way BYD can compare to japanese!
BYD 2nd hand car value is crashing like crazy, whether in china or spore or globally!
In term of build quality or QC check. Most importantly is car safety!

全新比亚迪买不到一个月,出现了三次问题,车主:给我换新车

(02-08-2022, 12:12 PM)kokee Wrote:  BYD experience in car is definitely very far behind toyota, VW, merz & ford, all these has almost 100 yrs of building car.
In term of reliability, no way BYD can compare to japanese!
BYD 2nd hand car value is crashing like crazy, whether in china or spore or globally!
In term of build quality or QC check. Most importantly is car safety!

全新比亚迪买不到一个月,出现了三次问题,车主:给我换新车

Bankrupt loser kokee howling jealous 

Who let the slave kokee out woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof 
https://media.tenor.com/voz99d0-8RMAAAAM...2FuZHJvaWQ 

Kokee time to take your medicine 

National scum Shameless bankrupt Pitiful jealous kokee howling scare panic desperate dog losing the slave

I am accumulating.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/202208/10...71712.html

Chinese car maker BYD set to drive into Thailand market

Chinese car maker BYD announced that it will enter the Thailand car market, planning to work with local new energy vehicle dealer RÊVER Automotive, the car maker said on its Weibo account on Tuesday.

The company plans to participate in this year's international auto expo in Thailand to display more vehicle models, BYD said.

BYD said that it has sold over 2.3 million new energy vehicles to more than 70 countries and regions as of Aug 9.

In July, the sales of new cars reached 162,530 units, an 183.2 percent increase year-on-year, and the new energy vehicles sold 162,214 units, jumping 184.7 percent year-on-year, BYD said.

Thailand's electric vehicle market has seen explosive growth in recent years, with nearly 30 global automobile makers entering the country's market, and 100,000 people having found employment in the industry.

By 2030, the output of electric vehicles will account for around 30 percent of Thailand's total car production, which will promote the country to become an important new energy vehicle market center in Southeast Asia, the business news website Caijing said.

https://pandaily.com/byd-delivers-blade-...n-factory/

BYD Delivers Blade Batteries to Tesla’s Berlin Factory

Sina Tech reported on August 10 that the blade battery manufactured by Chinese electric vehicle maker BYD has been delivered to Tesla’s factory in Berlin, Germany, the first plant in which Tesla is using BYD’s new battery. It is expected that Tesla vehicles equipped with BYD’s blade battery can be rolled off the assembly line within a month at the earliest.

https://paultan.org/2022/08/10/byd-makes...2022-list/

BYD makes Fortune 500 list for the first time – among seven Chinese car companies to make the 2022 list

Fortune magazine has released its list of Fortune 500 companies for 2022, and 23 car companies were in it. The Volkswagen Group ranked the highest, followed by Toyota and the Stellantis Group, which is responsible for brands such as Fiat, Maserati, Peugeot, Vauxhall, Chrysler and Alfa Romeo, among others.

Of the 23 car companies, seven are from China, and for the first time ever, BYD (Build Your Dreams) has made the prestigious list. The other Chinese carmakers in this year’s 500 were Zhejiang Geely Holding Group, Dongfeng Motor, SAIC Motor, China FAW Group, Beijing Automotive and Guangzhou Automobile.

The annual ranking of the 500 largest companies in the US is based on each company’s total revenue for the particular year. With a total revenue of US$32.758 billion (RM146 billion) in 2021, BYD made its debut on the Fortune 500 list in 436th place.

(29-07-2022, 05:46 PM)kokee Wrote:  BYD sell mostly hybrid system, unlike Tesla pure EV!
In term of pure EV, Tesla definitely  sell more than BYD globally!
BYD hybrid is DMI, is a copy from Honda IMMD hybrid system!
china, forever is steal technology or copy cat!
Honda IMMD, when you read reversely is DMMI, so BYD called his hybrid DMI!
Honda IMMD already more than 10 yrs old compare to BYD DMI only 2-3 yrs old! so who copy who!

Honda i-MMD Hybrid System

BYD main seller is their DMI system, a copy cat of Honda IMMD system!
another china copy cat, china will never invent their a original system themselves in any technology, either steal or copy!
new EV invented by tesla. 
BYD used to make battery for panasonic & sony! most patent in battery are from these 2 japanese.
battery is about material science, japan is the strongest in material science in this world today!
BYD car can sell now due to high oil price, when oil price crash down, then will see!
also EV standard all set by US & Europe, all the car charging system, requirement, fast charge, all is US  & Europe standard BYD need to follow accordingly!

(12-08-2022, 11:45 AM)kokee Wrote:  BYD main seller is their DMI system, a copy cat of Honda IMMD system!
another china copy cat, china will never invent their a original system themselves in any technology, either steal or copy!
new EV invented by tesla. 
BYD used to make battery for panasonic & sony! most patent in battery are from these 2 japanese.
battery is about material science, japan is the strongest in material science in this world today!
BYD car can sell now due to high oil price, when oil price crash down, then will see!
also EV standard all set by US & Europe, all the car charging system, requirement, fast charge, all is US  & Europe standard BYD need to follow accordingly!
[Image: 0-F5-D8-B5-E-99-D8-4-B56-9005-B20-EADD67253.jpg]

url host

Everybody’s know you are moronic kokee king of lies bullshit and know nuts 

Moronic kokee still preaching Falun Gong hor very evil and very dark one

Buffett supported BYD is the leader in EV not Tesla.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Japan, which has a limited market share, what are the chances of BYD winning?

https://pandaily.com/byd-plans-4-2b-batt...n-jiangxi/

The stock is having a correction after a surge run up.

While getting market share BYD margin is much lower than Tesla, if this continues the upside is limited.

The arena will get very crowded. BYD is trying to get a big hold in the market but at a financial cost.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

So fast! How did BYD become the king of new energy vehicles unknowingly?

BYD likely to expand its lead over tesla 

https://eletric-vehicles.com/byd/here-ar...-and-more/

According to CPCA data released on Wednesday, Warren Buffett-backed automaker BYD is leading the New Energy Vehicles sales (PHEV+ BEV) in China after the first three weeks of August with 97,091 electrified vehicles.

After the 13,869 units sold in the first weeks of the month (exports excluded), Tesla had a slower week from the 16th to the 21st day of August selling a total of 17,489 units so far.

In July, BYD sold 162,216 plug-in electric vehicles amounted representing a 224% increase year over year and a new monthly record after surpassing June’s record of 133,762 units. Of the 162,216 vehicles sold in July by the Chinese automaker, 80,991 were fully electric (BEVs).

Stock fell in recent selloff.
May be last chance to enter at a good price.

Moving up in afternoon trading

(25-08-2022, 04:14 PM)Choc Wrote:  You kum XJP cock very hard that is why XJP pump money to go up lah!

You so stupiak! Many shares also going up after lunch!

How come you are always so sexcited?  Thinking

(25-08-2022, 04:31 PM)Choc Wrote:  Because I like to fark your karchng mah Laughing

Rotfl

Kissing

Love

So you admitted that you are just like  typical Ah Nehs  who love to poke whatever hole they can get hold of?  Thinking Rotfl

BTW, if you have money, better buy some BYD shares  and wait for it to go up further. 

You can't get rich by poking holes!  Rotfl

Latest sales numbers
Number is not even close. Its like BYD sold more than all combined.

Anyway the market gave another chance of entry because BYD stock fell sharply due to the sichuan power supply problems.

These problems should be temporary.
[Image: C5XYKeV.jpg]

In the battery electric vehicle cat, Tesla is still the king.

https://insideevs.com/news/601770/world-...es-2022h1/

(25-08-2022, 05:22 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Latest sales numbers
Number is not even close. Its like BYD sold more than all combined.

Anyway the market gave another chance of entry because BYD stock fell sharply due to the sichuan power supply problems.

These problems should be temporary.
[Image: C5XYKeV.jpg]

Your data says export not included below. U deliberately try to cut away that asterisk statement. Laughing

[Image: Screenshot-20220825-211132-com-android-c...270346.jpg]

https://www.electrive.com/2022/08/24/byd...in-europe/

The first half of the year is already behind us so we can take a look at which companies are producing and selling the highest number of plug-in electric cars.

Plug-ins (BEV+PHEVs)

In the plug-in category, which combines all-electric (BEV) and plug-in hybrid (PHEV) cars, we can see a big change compared to Q1.

BYD is now #1 with a massive result of over 640,000 units and 15.4% share (2.6x higher than a year ago), while at the end of March, it was slightly behind Tesla (285,849 vs. 310,411). Meanwhile, the BEV-only Tesla, with over 564,000 units in H1, has a 13.6% share (down from 15.2% a year ago).

Battery-electric only (BEV)

In terms of all-electric car registrations, Tesla remains the king (over 564,000), but its market share decreased by another few percent to 19%. That's still a lot - almost one in five new BEVs globally.

However, BYD again shines with over 326,000 units and doubled market share year-over-year to 11%.

Analysts have said they expect BYD to sell 1.5 million vehicles this year, doubling from 2021, as more customers make the switch to cleaner cars. BYD now only sells pure electric vehicles or hybrids

Stock fell after good results.....is not good sign like all the good news is baked into stock already.

BYD profit explodes by 200% - joins Tesla in an exclusive group

Will EVs Ruin The Midwest Economy?

Sep 4, 2022  After manufacturing's 40-year cycle of decline in the U.S., officials in Washington are trying to bring it back. This move could be a boom or bust for huge swaths of the American Midwest. This region once dominated the auto industry before rising global trade and automation sent domestic manufacturing employment into a tailspin. U.S. leaders hope that new laws such as the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 will help businesses create the green manufacturing jobs of the future.

Researchers believe modern factory jobs will require more education and could be less available than they were in the past. They estimate that electric vehicles could require 30% less manufacturing labor when compared with conventional cars. "The lines that run to drive oil or gas around an internal combustion engine aren't going to be there," said Cooley.

Leaders in Washington hope two key pieces of legislation, the Inflation Reduction Act and the CHIPS Act, which were signed into law by President Joe Biden in August, will provide a bridge to that future. These laws authorize billions in incentives for businesses that pursue clean energy manufacturing.

Watch the video to learn more about how the electric vehicle revolution will impact the economies of states across the U.S. Midwest.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...by-buffett