Baby bonus might increase this year hor..if I am not wrong

This year budget might got increase of baby bonus and some house grant for newlyweds couple. 

What do you all think?🤔

Good for those intend or interested to get married this year

lol also no use, I got one relative the third child have to use the previous child " account "
summary " is just a ponzi system yet again " NOTHING IS FREE but come Gov taxing you is REAL.

Orelse how Gov pay their civil servants , the daily maintenance etc etc and roll for profit ? but how much profit earn back using the people money is another question.

Put it simple how Gov run just like Banking system, using people money to roll for profits and give you back so call " interest " whereas they keep the most profits of course due to their so call " for casting, planning, invest " jobs

people are too worry if they are going to have children,
excluding those rich and our elites.

不懂易经真糟糕!

They still clueless how to resolve TFR.
Not all problems can be resolved by $$$…Rotfl
Our median age is now 41.8 years old from previous year 41.5 years old.

You want to get something, you need to sacrifice something. Not all situation and problem can have win win situation.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

sg is a goner under them. all imported goods, even people. U tell me what contribution have they done so far.