Baidu stock surge after top computer scientist's comment ...

That the solution it gave for the maths puzzle during yesteray demo far exceeds GPT4 capability is breakthrough in AI being able to explain logic.

Also its answer to questions in 3 body problem reflects higher insight than current known technology.

The assessment by investors who are not AI experts was wrong causing a sell down because they were looking at bells and whistles ...Eye candy rather than real technology...

Stock surge in biggest gain in 2 months.

[Image: 0fekk8h.jpg]

[Image: AdbHbEc.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

The capabilities to explain logics and reasoning alone are an excellent achievement, as other nn/machine learning systems are black boxes, not able to do that.

If can handle 3 body problem, then is excellent already

(17-03-2023, 11:31 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  The capabilities to explain logics and reasoning alone are an excellent achievement, as other nn/machine learning systems are black boxes, not able to do that.

shut up lah..everyday try to keh kiang on every topic under the sun…
u are the exactly the kind of cb who kenna slap in school everyday Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes pervertosan's post

(17-03-2023, 01:15 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  shut up lah..everyday try to keh kiang on every topic under the sun…

Cannot meh? Why not shut up your lao ccp dun let angmoh gao gan everyday? Laughing

https://www.marketscreener.com/amp/quote...-43268634/

March 17 (Reuters) - Hong Kong-listed shares in China's Baidu rebounded 15.7% on Friday as users told of their experiences with the Ernie bot,

[Image: Screenshot-20230317-133039-com-google-an...176428.jpg]

Didnt knew the ccp steals this technology so fast from US. Amazing.

(17-03-2023, 01:33 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Didnt knew the ccp steals this technology so fast from US. Amazing.

You mean Assmerican technology can be stolen so easily?

Assmerican security is so lousy?

They must have grown up eating leftover food, just like you!  Rotfl

Which company in the world is leader in Ai.

Where is Tesla' s full autonomous driving?...No where to be found no where to be seen.

Top AI company in the world is not Microsoft nor Google....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(17-03-2023, 01:15 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  shut up lah..everyday try to keh kiang on every topic under the sun…

Tell us you are better than Baidu AI ?? Charm us... with yr low IQ ans.... Laughing

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(17-03-2023, 01:19 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Cannot meh? Why not shut up your lao ccp dun let angmoh gao gan everyday?  Laughing

teacher teacher he bully me….piak…kenna tight slap during recess Rotfl

User show how Baido Ernie bot is able to explain complex solutions to humans  ....First in the world to achieve this capability....

[Image: jwzxGwh.jpg]
[Image: uSqHCUX.jpg]

Baidu has the biggest AI developer.platform in the world
[Image: 0eT5tHL.jpg]

(17-03-2023, 01:47 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  teacher teacher he bully me….piak…kenna tight slap during recess Rotfl

The opposite leh. When they're on urgent leaves, always asked me to take over the class without prior arrangements. And my classmates would tell teachers I could teach and explain better.

ll depends on who was writing and if you are Pro American or Pro CCP

https://www.barrons.com/articles/baidu-a...a-cbb89563

So Google lose out to this and ChatGpt too ? Sgbuffett buy the stock Baidu can make money already...but if buy Credit Suisse win more ?

(17-03-2023, 02:34 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  So Google lose out to this and ChatGpt too ? Sgbuffett buy the stock Baidu can make money already...but if buy Credit Suisse win more ?

Sgbuffett has sold Bidu when Google AI failed to impressed. He is feeling sad too that it rallied today