Elon Musk : "🇨🇳 China's Economy will be 3 times the size of U.S."
Cool 

After Elon said that,  some idiot in the panel suggest "need a war" with China and wanna compare Chinese vs American work ethics...Big Grin 

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

Real businessmen know where to put their chips in which is China. Only bodohs will think otherwise.
[+] 1 user Likes aiptasia's post

He is right 👍.

(11-01-2024, 03:33 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  He is right 👍.

You know - Once upon a time, Elon held a stereotypical dim view about Chinese products...specially the Middle-Kingdom's ability to create "competitive" EV... In this 2011 interview, he was laughing at BYD.. Big Grin

Yeah!!!!
Spot on...DBS, UOB, OCBC Huat!!!!!🤣👍

(11-01-2024, 03:27 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  Real businessmen know where to put their chips in which is China.  Only bodohs will think otherwise.

- I know everyone in this 2010 photo were and still are happy with BYD... Big Grin

[Image: 960x0.jpg?format=jpg&width=1440]

My idol is far sighted and free speech.
Everyone should be like him.no hypocrisy

BYD increasing sales in ASEAN market and opening new factory in Thailand. Big Grin

BYD to open Thai factory this year
Thailand accounted for around 20% of BYD’s foreign sales in the third quarter, according to research firm Counterpoint. And as the group’s largest overseas market, BYD it is also investing 17.9 billion baht ($504 million) to build a factory scheduled to open this year.

https://www.asiafinancial.com/byds-thai-...sales-boom

(11-01-2024, 01:25 PM)Manthink Wrote:  After Elon said that,  some idiot in the panel suggest "need a war" with China and wanna compare Chinese vs American work ethics...Big Grin 

Thanks goodness it was a just a short clip.  Listening to a longer one would cause cancer, if not a sudden death that's non-covid related.

China will be 3 times bigger than the US, economy size wise?  Anybody can say that right.  

China will be twice the size of the US. China will be five times the US.  Chins will be the Number One economic power.  China will blablablab.

The question is WHEN?

Just saying that China will be..... without saying "when" is as good as not saying anything.  And giving a number like "3 times" without saying when...that's the way KILLchoy talks.  He told us he piak his mommy, but never told us how many times a week, how many times a night wor. Rotfl

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(20-01-2024, 09:43 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Thanks goodness it was a just a short clip.  Listening to a longer one would cause cancer, if not a sudden death that's non-covid related.cChina will be 3 times bigger than the US, economy size wise?  Anybody can say that right.  China will be twice the size of the US. China will be five times the US.  Chins will be the Number One economic power.  China will blablablab. The question is WHEN?
*rubbish snipped"

We know CECA-minded Oyk tends to ignore a lot of realities... Big Grin

[Image: ChinaVsUS2.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

(20-01-2024, 09:43 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Just saying that China will be..... without saying "when" is as good as not saying anything. And giving a number like "3 times" without saying when...that's not the way I talk. I told you I piak my mother many times a week and 3 rounds each session Rolleyes

[Image: CwHQIEe.png?2]

Laughing Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post

China is exporting Deflation to the west, growing at 5.2%
West not happy.
Japan in Deflation since 1985, needs yen carry trades

(20-01-2024, 11:16 AM)Manthink Wrote:  We know CECA-minded Oyk tends to ignore a lot of realities... Big Grin

Show updated charts please. Don't waste our time with history lessons that nobody is interested in.  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(20-01-2024, 11:16 AM)Manthink Wrote:  We know CECA-minded Oyk tends to ignore a lot of realities... Big Grin

(21-01-2024, 04:10 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Show what you can do with your granddaughter please don't waste our time with your stupid chart

[Image: s4rz-B1705240156.jpg]

Laughing Laughing

(21-01-2024, 04:10 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Show updated charts please. Don't waste our time with history lessons that nobody is interested in. 

LOL!

We know CECA-minded Oyk tends to ignore a lot of realities...and he just help us re-confirms it himself. [Image: biggrin.png]

Financial Times Dec 2023.
[Image: main-qimg-a4b06ddb055e7010211f1a63510926f4]

https://www.ft.com/content/c406ef56-bc43...aced9b9954

(21-01-2024, 08:04 PM)Manthink Wrote:  LOL!

We know CECA-minded Oyk tends to ignore a lot of realities...and he just help us re-confirms it himself. [Image: biggrin.png]

(21-01-2024, 04:10 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Would you let me win the argument and in return I let you fucck my granddaugter ... deal?   Rolleyes

[Image: s-YEU71705240764.jpg]

Laughing Laughing

(21-01-2024, 08:04 PM)Manthink Wrote:  LOL!

The CECA pundek Oyk is insanely JEALOUS that his cow dung country is light years behind China LOL!

(21-01-2024, 10:43 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  The CECA pundek Oyk is insanely JEALOUS that his cow dung country is light years behind China LOL!

We know CECA-minded Oyk loves pretending to be a "Han SGrean" while loaded with hates anything Chinese......

With the growing influence of China in more aspects of our lives, it is not unusual for online folks like him react in certain predictable manner . Big Grin

(22-01-2024, 12:00 PM)Manthink Wrote:  We know CECA-minded Oyk loves pretending to be a "Han SGrean" while loaded with hates anything Chinese......

With the growing influence of China in more aspects of our lives, it is not unusual for online folks like him react in certain predictable manner . Big Grin
Tiu nia seng....the CECA mutha fugger can once and for all come out and prove to us that he is a "Han" yet he chickened out when I asked him to show up in front of me twice.

Bloody CECA pundek don't dare to show his shit skin face in front of real Sinkies LOL!
[+] 1 user Likes aiptasia's post

...A basic requirement for international comparisons is that domestic data and international data give similar results. This is why the economics profession invented purchasing power parity exchange rates, allowing (imperfect) comparisons to be made based on the goods and services that money can buy. This matters for economic size and even military power. Remember, China funds the People’s Liberation Army using renminbi. It does not source from the US.

Measured at PPP, the latest IMF data shows China’s GDP exceeded that in the US around the time Donald Trump was “making America great again”. It is now 22 per cent larger. The figures make sense when you look at corroborating evidence. China’s electricity generation, for example, overtook that in the US in 2010. And during the 2016-22 period when China’s economy was supposedly making no progress compared with the US, its generation grew 45 per cent, while it was broadly flat in America. 

(21-01-2024, 04:10 PM)Oyk Wrote:  [Image: S0tt0.png]