Be careful when parking without coupon

(14-02-2022, 08:26 PM)debono Wrote:  Me too have only one card and two supplementary cards for my wife and daughter.........

rich man Clapping

Smile

(14-02-2022, 09:03 AM)dynamite Wrote:  There are many Cisco going around.

Not only that, they will ambush some more. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(14-02-2022, 09:09 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Not only that, they will ambush some more. Rotfl

I was faster than a Cisco guy the other day. Today I spotted an ambushing fatimah.

(14-02-2022, 09:13 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I was faster than a Cisco guy the other day. Today I spotted an ambushing fatimah.

Go to court, admit is your mistake. Don’t act hero Rotfl if really makan the carpark timing.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

TP normally will give chance but you better remove the car ASAP.

Never park at handicap slot and behind HDB Rubbish Chute area. The fine is hefty.

(14-02-2022, 09:17 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Go to court, admit is your mistake. Don’t act hero Rotfl if really makan the carpark timing.

Today I drive round bishan and can't find a place to even stop the car to rest without having to pay parking fee.

why are there still coupon parking? yes there is an apps. we are so use to cash card payment. sometime may just forget the coupon system. why can't the authority scrap away the coupon system to standardize the process? I agree with dynamite, these days hard to find a free car park to wait or rest in SG unless very ulu place.

(14-02-2022, 10:20 PM)wulala Wrote:  why are there still coupon parking? yes there is an apps. we are so use to cash card payment. sometime may just forget the coupon system. why can't the authority scrap away the coupon system to standardize the process? I agree with dynamite, these days hard to find a free car park to wait or rest in SG unless very ulu place.

No choice. Use app is safest. Can always end early for refund.

Free is more expensive lah.

(14-02-2022, 10:20 PM)wulala Wrote:  why are there still coupon parking? yes there is an apps. we are so use to cash card payment. sometime may just forget the coupon system. why can't the authority scrap away the coupon system to standardize the process? I agree with dynamite, these days hard to find a free car park to wait or rest in SG unless very ulu place.

Just now I forgot. Actually bishan has a private estate opposite the MRT.

(14-02-2022, 08:22 PM)mikotan Wrote:  Once sitting in the car, then warden come over and say still must put coupon? Can anyone verify?

they'll go away, din even bother check or tell you anything

(14-02-2022, 10:38 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  they'll go away, din even bother check or tell you anything
How they know if your car is on the apps coupon or not? I heard those cars with messy used coupons under the window will be summon immediately.

https://blog.moneysmart.sg/transportatio...singapore/

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(14-02-2022, 10:29 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Just now I forgot. Actually bishan has a private estate opposite the MRT.

private estate can wait but cannot park lah. I experience car got scratch before at joo chiat area even not blocking in any way. better don't anyhow park, lesson learnt.

last time I saw one feng feifei near my car, about to issue summon. from afar I pressed my car alarm several times and she got a shock, cursed and went away. maybe next time you can try

(14-02-2022, 10:41 PM)wulala Wrote:  private estate can wait but cannot park lah. I experience car got scratch before at joo chiat area even not blocking in any way. better don't anyhow park, lesson learnt.

Can park. If got dustbin or cones, do not remove and try park there.

(14-02-2022, 10:41 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  last time I saw one feng feifei near my car, about to issue summon. from afar I pressed my car alarm several times and she got a shock, cursed and went away. maybe next time you can try

this one is you heng heng in time. if she keyed in to the system and press sent. even you remote honk also no use. she get a physical shock, you get a pocket shock. crying

(14-02-2022, 10:46 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Can park. If got dustbin or cones, do not remove and try park there.

this one I know, but some don't put you thought can park end up... sigh....

(14-02-2022, 10:41 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  last time I saw one feng feifei near my car, about to issue summon. from afar I pressed my car alarm several times and she got a shock, cursed and went away. maybe next time you can try

Haha... feng feifei.

(14-02-2022, 10:48 PM)wulala Wrote:  this one I know, but some don't put you thought can park end up... sigh....

I always park at private estate but no problem.

(14-02-2022, 10:40 PM)dynamite Wrote:  How they know if your car is on the apps coupon or not? I heard those cars with messy used coupons under the window will be summon immediately.

UPZZ

(14-02-2022, 08:22 PM)mikotan Wrote:  Once sitting in the car, then warden come over and say still must put coupon? Can anyone verify?

I think really depends on the warden.  Usually when I sit in the car waiting for the significant other, the parking wardens give me a wide berth when they see me inside.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(14-02-2022, 10:49 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I always park at private estate but no problem.

you lucky lor. these days I prefer to park at paid area with peace of mind. lesson learnt... penny wise pound foolish. no worth to take any chance

(14-02-2022, 10:50 PM)dynamite Wrote:  UPZZ

Nowadays everybody uses the parking app lah.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(14-02-2022, 10:49 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I always park at private estate but no problem.

I once bitten twice share.  Serangoon Gardens location.  The landed pty owners will call Cisco to give summons.  I know. I kena b4.  That is why I am a prolific letter writer Big Grin

(14-02-2022, 10:54 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I once bitten twice share.  Serangoon Gardens location.  The landed pty owners will call Cisco to give summons.  I know. I kena b4.  That is why I am a prolific letter writer Big Grin

You parked at single white line of course will kena. If you shift away their bins they will damage your car.

(14-02-2022, 10:52 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Nowadays everybody uses the parking app lah.

The Cisco people and fatmah can check? How they check?

(14-02-2022, 10:47 PM)wulala Wrote:  this one is you heng heng in time. if she keyed in to the system and press sent. even you remote honk also no use. she get a physical shock, you get a pocket shock. crying

nvml, take it as contribution to national building

(14-02-2022, 10:57 PM)dynamite Wrote:  The Cisco people and fatmah can check? How they check?

key yr car number into their machine can check

(14-02-2022, 10:48 PM)wulala Wrote:  this one I know, but some don't put you thought can park end up... sigh....

Dun put means can park. Or you put camera in car then park. Once you catch them that's it for them.

(14-02-2022, 11:05 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  key yr car number into their machine can check

But the time they key, me and my car will be gone in front of their eyes.