Before You Mary an Angmoh You Must Know That Your Marriage Only Lasts Several Years

Because Angmoh tend to change wife every few years…marriage means nothing to them…like changing jobs or cars.
[+] 4 users Like lvlrsSTI's post

It is common for an average Angmoh to have 1 to 3 ex-wives or ex-husbands
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

It is common for Angmoh to marry a new wife (another divorcee) each brings a number of  kids from previous marriage with them under one roof.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(23-04-2023, 01:33 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Because Angmoh tend to change wife every few years…marriage means nothing to them…like changing jobs or cars.

ang mo got a lot of type one

there are those secluded one rural type one

those are more conservative
those are harder to find

city type one are more "out-going"
easy to find

i know some USA ang mo very conservative very religions type one
those you will like to meet 
those have to get pass their parent approval which is you got to understand them, their believes and their cultures
which for me it is easy to get to know them because my ang mo aunty is one of them

Here got spgs ah?

Ang moh pays maintenance so should be economically okay.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Know of one Singaporean who married a Swedish angmo. The children are already grown up and one day, the man told her he no longer love her. Immediately, he cut off all financial support to her. She has not been working since married in Sweden. Eventually some Asian friends in Sweden helped her to apply for financial assistance from the government. This woman looks quite pretty but now in her fifties.

Your wife ran away 3 times back to Vietnam

And you ended up paying her family like charity $100,000 to make her stay

No wonder people say your marriage cannot last

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

You are assuming other race don't divorce

why you say Ang mo like that Sad

Off course not all like that. 
Know some very loving. 
From birthdays to anniversary, a must celebration. 
Everyday they hug and hug. 
In any race, there are the good, the bad and the ugly.
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

(23-04-2023, 02:43 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  why you say Ang mo like that Sad

Many of them are like that…

(23-04-2023, 02:42 PM)XiXiPee Wrote:  You are assuming other race don't divorce

Yes, other races also divorce but Angmoh divorce very frequently…Trump married 3 times. Murdoch in his 90s just got married for the 5th time…each marriage only lasts a few years.

(23-04-2023, 01:56 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  ang mo got a lot of type one

there are those secluded one rural type one

those are more conservative
those are harder to find

city type one are more "out-going"
easy to find

i know some USA ang mo very conservative very religions type one
those you will like to meet 
those have to get pass their parent approval which is you got to understand them, their believes and their cultures
which for me it is easy to get to know them because my ang mo aunty is one of them

Mormons?

angmo lifestyle different. Their kids once around age 17-18 leave house ownself earn monies feed themselves. Asian families so scared must keep feeding them until they graduate and then feed them until they get a job. If they choose to be jobless feed them with our coffin monies sia. I will not follow such old fashioned way.

Marcon a good example of a true marriage.. 
Up to now... 
[Image: IMG-20230414-WA0002.jpg]

(23-04-2023, 03:11 PM)sgh Wrote:  angmo lifestyle different. Their kids once around age 17-18 leave house ownself earn monies feed themselves. Asian families so scared must keep feeding them until they graduate and then feed them until they get a job. If they choose to be jobless feed them with our coffin monies sia. I will not follow such old fashioned way.

No wonder so many BBFA Big Grin

(23-04-2023, 02:30 PM)FartSunKing Wrote:  Wow, this year

I will be celebrating

My 15th wedding anniversary

Where are the fcuking retards

Who said my marriage will not last 10 years ago

Because my wife is half my age when I was 50

Your wife is waiting for your money in CPF lah. Don't be too happy. Laughing

(23-04-2023, 03:43 PM)winbig Wrote:  Your wife is waiting for your money in CPF lah. Don't be too happy. Laughing

Yeah possibly every night sleep wife think when you faster go so I can touch the cpf monies sia. Or to expediate the process inside the food .....

Educated Ang Mo tends to change his wife. It is the culture. Uneducated tends to be the other way. They can also be second husbands.

[Image: IMG-9249.png]

[Image: IMG-9250.png]

[Image: IMG-9251.png]

(23-04-2023, 02:56 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Mormons?

Mormons believe in polygamy

my ang mo relative DON'T

Who is that popular woman divorced her ang mo husband ?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(23-04-2023, 04:37 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  Mormons believe in polygamy

my ang mo relative DON'T

Married to the Phillipino? Must agree that they prefer Ang Mo.

(23-04-2023, 04:41 PM)theold Wrote:  Married to the Phillipino? Must agree that they prefer Ang Mo.

actually hor 
unbeknownst to you all....  
pinoy like english speaking spanish ang mo than any other ang mo

(23-04-2023, 04:49 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  actually hor 
unbeknownst to you all....  
pinoy like english speaking spanish ang mo than any other ang mo

Pinoy skin color and their food a bit like Malay so was wondering their ancestors come from same family tree? Except one speak Melayu one speak English but I do know pinoy also have their own dialect.

(23-04-2023, 04:54 PM)sgh Wrote:  Pinoy skin color and their food a bit like Malay so was wondering their ancestors come from same family tree? Except one speak Melayu one speak English but I do know pinoy also have their own dialect.

Filipinos are also Malay lah, they can understand Malay partially without learning the language, Tagalog is their mother tongue lah.

(23-04-2023, 04:59 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Filipinos are also Malay lah, they can understand Malay partially without learning the language, Tagalog is their mother tongue lah.

Sure? No wonder I see their facial features quite similar thought way up in their family tree is same ppl. Hmmm

There is no Philippines until it was formed by the Spanish. America snatched it from Spain, fearing that it is incapable of self-rule and be taken over by another country.

(23-04-2023, 04:59 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Filipinos are also Malay lah, they can understand Malay partially without learning the language, Tagalog is their mother tongue lah.

[Image: IMG-9253.png]

[Image: IMG-9252.gif]