Before You Mary an Angmoh You Must Know That Your Marriage Only Lasts Several Years

(23-04-2023, 05:02 PM)sgh Wrote:  Sure? No wonder I see their facial features quite similar thought way up in their family tree is same ppl. Hmmm

[Image: IMG-9253.png]

(23-04-2023, 04:54 PM)sgh Wrote:  Pinoy skin color and their food a bit like Malay so was wondering their ancestors come from same family tree? Except one speak Melayu one speak English but I do know pinoy also have their own dialect.

pinoy languages were changing with thieir wars over their history

before the arrival of the Conquistadors
pinoy land was predominately old Malays speaking and Jawi script, an Arabic-based alphabet for Malay.

With progress of Conquistadors in the 16th century, the use of Malay among the Philippine natives quickly deteriorated and diminished as it was replaced by Spanish.
It became non-existent among the Christian Filipinos. Malay remained much confined to the Muslim population of Mindanao and the Sulu Archipelago, who actively resisted Spanish rule and attempts by missionaries to convert them to Christianity.

During the late 19th century, with the deterioration of Spanish rule, a Pan-Malayan movement began in the Philippines, spearheaded by national hero José Rizal, who had a vision of "uniting the Malayan race" from the bondage of separation by colonial powers. He had actually tried learning the Malay language, having believed it to be an original of Tagalog.

today Tagalog is recognized as pinoy national language

Sharon Au got dumped. Xiasuay also.

Zhang Xiyi poor thing.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(23-04-2023, 05:20 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Sharon Au got dumped. Xiasuay also.

Zhang Xiyi poor thing.

Oh what a pity.............. Big Grin

(23-04-2023, 06:50 PM)debono Wrote:  Oh what a pity.............. Big Grin

Rotfl

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Celest Chong also kena dumped by Canadian husband

(23-04-2023, 09:46 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Celest Chong also kena dumped by Canadian husband

Wah, so many local Chinese girls kenna dumped by  ang moh...................... Big Grin

https://www.todayonline.com/8days/celest...eed-man-be

(23-04-2023, 03:29 PM)itangg12 Wrote:  No wonder so many BBFA Big Grin

What is BBFA..............? Big Grin

(23-04-2023, 01:36 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  It is common for Angmoh to marry a new wife (another divorcee) each brings a number of  kids from previous marriage with them under one roof.
Yes, I have seen such case. Lol

(23-04-2023, 09:51 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  https://www.todayonline.com/8days/celest...eed-man-be

SHe coming back to SG

(24-04-2023, 12:06 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  SHe coming back to SG

meow meow chao sng oredi Big Grin

Every time I meet this person. He will come with a new wife from Europe.

The wife quality also improved.

[2-Part Video] Zeh Zeh who had sex with insatiable AMDK bf 6 times a day ends up with ruptured vajayjay!

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/chillin...d-vajayjay

(23-04-2023, 09:47 PM)debono Wrote:  Wah, so many local Chinese girls kenna dumped by  ang moh...................... Big Grin

because they find ang mo cum looks better and more tasty tasty

(27-04-2023, 05:47 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  because they find ang mo cum looks better and more tasty tasty

Look shit when old

Smile

(27-04-2023, 05:49 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Look shit when old

everybody look shit when old

but you look shit when you are young and old 
so for you it doesnt bother you much
good for you

(27-04-2023, 05:56 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  everybody look shit when old

but you look shit when you are young and old 
so for you it doesnt bother you much
good for you

I look like Andy Lau younger days